May 18, 2023: Ezekiel 12 -- How To Answer Mockers

:bible2: Ezekiel 12 – How To Answer Mockers

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains how God uses the prophet Ezekiel as a sign through visual prophecies, which the people ridicule, and in so doing provides us with how we’re to answer mockers.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_SpeakTruth_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More Ezekiel Bible Study Videos

11 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD. I know this approach to be true because it happened to me. It felt a little strange.
I even posted the situation on another thread.

When my BIL looked directly into my eyes and said he had found a way to god, a mathematical equation he had developed. All I said was, Jesus says He is the way, the Truth and the Life, "No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Obviously it was the HS speaking because BIL became so enraged he had to storm out of my house and has never spoken to me since then.

14 Likes

BUT…he heard the truth. I think that may be why he stormed out. He couldn’t deny it. I pray the Holy Spirit keeps working on his heart. So glad you listened to the Holy Spirit.

10 Likes
6 Likes

So lovely of heart :slight_smile: Thanks Stacey :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had a dream last week I seen rapture happily son left instantly and many other people.When you looked up in the sky I see a huge white plane landing near me Guess who was inside the plane the pope and the antichrist.The antichrist will be loved by billions.Myself and some individual who knows what’s going on decide to leave.Its not easy. We were hiding in all places from on top of mattress and trailers.God has made ways for his people in the dream I can differentiate those that have the mark of the beast.Because of the vaccine they had access to them many comply they have no choice.In the dream I can see many fellow colleagues that went with the rapture and those that stay behind.Also can tell which master they are serving.We are not far his coming.In the dream I started singing I missed my children but I know that they are in a better place.Like in the days of Noah some are left behind they didn’t go in the ark.Now it’s going to be 2 people at a field one will be snatch away.

2 Likes