May 19, 2022 - Jeremiah 8 - Weeping for a People

:bible2: Weeping for a People – Jeremiah 8

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about why it is that the prophet Jeremiah is affectionately referred to as the weeping prophet in his broken heart concerning an unrepentant people.

Watch on JDFarag.org

or watch here via youtube

:mag_right: Jeremiah Study Video List: Here

12 Likes

i’m not sure what happened to JD’s video from last night on YouTube but just wanted to let you know Pastor JD that Paul Begley’s 2 hours Live video got pulled down last night as well. Paul Begley was disappointed but he has his backup video. Thanks for sharing this image of this elderly man sitting on the bench, it made me think of my dad alot and i have been praying for his salvation and for the Holy Spirit to soften his heart. On Wednesday evening i sense the Holy Spirit telling me to call my dad so i did call him and it was good to hear his voice… he was kind and asked me how i was doing and i told him that my car was in the Ford Dealership Service shop and they told me it was good to go and it passed the diagnostic test, well about 10 mins later few signal lights came on and it wouldn’t start so i was disappointed and they had already closed so i was telling him about that and that i need to take it back into the service shop. My dad’s heart needs to be soften by the Holy Spirit because when i was crying and i told him i love him and miss him but he wasn’t bonding with me, there was coldness about him but at least he listened to what i had to say and is willing to help with repair cost with my car it depends he said. I am trying to remind myself to love the sinner but hate the sin and the sin is he’s an alcoholic, he’s gay, and was brainwashed by the Freemasonry. I used to be so angry at him for those reasons so i did pour my heart out to him over the phone so i hope the Holy Spirit will do the rest. God bless you! :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Why is it not on Youtube?

1 Like

Youtube likes to censor, if they see something they don’t like, videos tend to disappear.

Praying with you, Stacey, for the Holy Spirit to move in a mighty way toward your dad’s salvation. Love and miss seeing you! (I’m always at work now…:speak_no_evil:) Hope your evening and weekend are filled with joy and your car is up and running again.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::heart::heart::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
Cindy

4 Likes

Just making sure that was reason! Now I got to watch it…

1 Like

@Cinchacha thank you sister :yellow_heart::sunflower:

1 Like

Re: Notube version, according to the web team:

It wasn’t a strike but they are asking us to make some changes which we are discussing next steps

Step 1. Pray for Pastor JD/CCK Ministry - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Step 2. Trust that the Lord is in full control of the (censor)ship - Mark 4:35-41
Step 3. Stay in the word - Psalm 18:30

8 Likes

Make changes???

Maybe we are in Trib…(we are not). But we are at the threshold. If this is not proof of what is coming, I do not know what is.

I truly appreciate Pastor JD’s faithfulness in teaching God’s Word and in relating it to our world today. I usually watch the Bible Prophecy sermons on his website, but the Bible Sermons on youtube so I can save them for later, or even pass them on. Obviously youtube didn’t want to post this Bible study. I’m so glad you have the website. Pastor JD has a wonderful way of lifting our spirits. Thanks so very much. Looking forward to meeting you when we all get home.

3 Likes

God is good! my car is fixed! I give God all the praises!! Thank you for those of you who prayed!

4 Likes

I am grateful that JD has his own website. I couldn’t figure out what happened to the sermon on YouTube, so I watched it via JDFARG.ORG and I think the one part that talks about the book of revelation may have been the part that YouTube wanted to censor. I think what JD said was great but when you think about how evil these platforms can be, I can see why it would take down the video. They wouldn’t want people to see the parallels and know that the very near future, will be so terrifying death will be a welcome relief.

1 Like

Amen. Maranatha Lord Jesus! Come Quickly!