May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/522633-uk-covid-vaccine-passports/

2 Likes

Here is that 6 hour documentary…
maybe moderators have a look…

5 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing, @Kina1234!

1 Like

HSV? :grin: Holy Spirit
Thank you Jesus for your providence and for everything good. YOU are good and we are blessed to be used by you.

2 Likes

Hi all.
This is my first time posting. I have been listening to Pastor JD for about 18 months. Wow! Thank you team and fellow followers of Jesus and BP. The Lord sent you into my life at just the right time because I have been a student of BP since I was a child. (I’m 57) starting with my parents and church. I have not been in a church since that truly teaches BP. It is so hard to ‘see’ things and not have someone to share with. ( I can with my husband some) You all are much appreciated!!

I do have a question that I believe will be asked by my believing family— Since we are raptured before tribulation, why does it matter if we get the vaccine even if it may cause damage? I am looking for a concise answer for people that do not listen to updates.
Thanks in advance brothers and sisters!! So thankful for you.

2 Likes

In the end, each and all must make their choice. No one can make it for them, but only for ourselves. And these consequences of these choices are owned solely by them.

Since I can’t answer for anyone else, I will give you my outlook on the situation.

• My faith causes me to object to this vaccine (that really isn’t)
  • My personal sovereignty over my own body and what goes in it objects to this vaccine (that really isn’t)
  • My intelligence and God given intellect objects to this vaccine (that really isn’t)
  • That it is coerced and bullied upon the masses by peer pressure is a Red Flag
  • That the lack of real trial testing over time, and the nefarious characters around it’s development and distribution are a Red Flag
  • That it is Gene Therapy (with patented, proprietary, and hidden information on what is really in it and what it targets and why) on a mass scale and not an actual Vaccine is a huge Red Flag

Assurance of salvation is fine, but our bodies are a temple of our God also. Would you drink a bottle of poison just because you know you are saved? :slight_smile:

I would rather die in my flesh standing firm to my faith and my rights under God, than to acquiesce to the threat of men and die by their poison.

Sounds a bit over the top doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

But I am just as serious about my faith in this way too.

To live is Christ, to die is gain.” - Philippians 1:21
Absent from the body, present with the Lord.” - 2 Corinthians 5:8

33 Likes

I Just went over to the World Economic Forum Site, and couldn’t find any events listed on their calendar for a Cyber Pandemic listed on July 9th as JD referenced in the video. where can I Find that info?

This talks about the July 9, 2021 cyber attack planning exercise JD talked about May 2…again the WEF

4 Likes

First, do we actually KNOW we are raptured before the Tribulation? Many of us here (including myself) believe that that, but there are plenty of God’s people who believe otherwise. Just saying.

Second, I agree with what @FoxMan said. I would add also to it:

We are repeatedly told in Scripture DO NOT BE DECEIVED
We know censorship is rampant and MSM is full of propaganda
We know we are being coerced and deceived
We know who the deceiver is and what his goal is

2 Thes. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them ;

Rev. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY NOT

4 Likes

Hello forum family,

I was hoping someone could help a while back on a thread someone posted sample letters to explain to left behind family members who would not be raptured about why if suddenly Christians disappear , I was looking for them but can’t find on threads , would anyone have the link??

Many thanks :pray::heart:

2 Likes

Yes, they will be eager to be rid of those who do not wish to participate in their new world…and we will be happy to leave. I know I do not belong in this world anymore.

2 Likes

Just taking a look at amazing word ministries… thanks for that

I have a question.

What happened to Paul’s companions Silas & Barnabus? They were in the Bible when I was in Bible College in the late 1990’s and now I can’t find their names anywhere.

Question 2
Why have the names of God in the Bible been charged to HE, HIS & HIM?

I thought we were not supposed to make changes to the Word of God, or is this the supernatural changes that I have been hearing from others and seeing myself?

I read a passage one day and unless I rewrite the passages by hand into my notebook, just like Grandma Wiebe taught me to do, I find the next time I go to read them the words are altered and sometimes the entire verse is missing. Yep, I always double check my addresses when rewriting the Scriptures.

I have an eye for details that occasionally is disturbing to me and others.

It is not my intent to get into a discussion on Bibles or translation things. I’m merely curious if anyone else has noticed the same things that I am.

Barbabus = son of Encouragement
Silas = colabourer of Paul in prison

Pastor JD, you and your team & church rock!!!
Thank you for all your teachings, especially the hard stuff. I wish I could get to see you in person, however without a passport or finances combined with the current situation only GOD can make that desire a reality. God bless you all from the bush country of Manitoba Canada. I go back to the city this weekend. Praise God for a place to retreat and refresh. God bless you all so very richly.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Barnabas should be found mainly in Acts but is found in other Books in the New Testament.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll get back into Acts tonight. I appreciate your help. :hugs::heart::hugs:

indeed, we are slated to be those robotic maids instead :[

1 Like

Silas is in many passages in Acts. So is Barnabas (your spelling is off which is maybe why not found if you were doing a search?)

1 Like