May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video: Bible Prophecy Update
Resources: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/178a977f-768d-4a41-a95d-4adc895b4088/document.pdf

Bible Prophecy Update: The Plan

Pastor JD talks about how the plan of man in all its evil is ultimately fulfilling the prophetic plan of God.

28 Likes
4 Likes

This isn’t necessarily related to today’s prophecy update, but I often wonder, which translation does Pastor Farag use? I often try to follow along but I can’t figure out exactly which one he uses. Sometimes I think it’s the NIV but it doesn’t always match up.

1 Like

Hi @mikeha.ca, same query came up a while ago:

In Christ

3 Likes

Thanks. The several versions theory sounds plausible, I know I’ve heard him quote from the KJV at least a few times. I also went to a church once where the pastor used different versions depending on what he liked as to how the verse was worded and possibly because some versions have easier to read text than others

awesome update and sermon as usual. appreciated seeing farag take on the comments about him talking about the covid shots too much.

personally I’m tired of it too but not for the same reasons as some other people are. for me it seems like it’s necessary for him to talk about it every week because of all the people who either haven’t heard it yet or are looking for more proof before they could begin to accept what he says about it. I’ve long believed in what he says about it, so for me, it’s beating a dead horse and id like to hear about other things. because of OTHERS though, I must be patient and appreciate that he doesn’t give up on sounding that alarm. I can always look to other pastors if I’m looking for a different topic of prophecy. farag does a great job keeping us completely in the loop, giving us as much info as he can about these “vaccines,” so it’s not like he’s repeating himself, either- he’s constantly reminding us that yes his research still shows these shots are not for our good. from every angle he can find.

God bless jd Farag and God please keep us equipped for whats coming. who knows when we will lose this weekly update and still don’t find ourselves raptured yet. who knows, only God… I see the internet being shut down in one way or another some time in the future, so thank you farag for pointing us to the truth with every video while you can.

17 Likes

Bible Prophecy Update – May 2nd, 2021 The Sound & Video does not match!

1 Like

The JD Farag Apple app cannot play last few mins of video, just hung there. Mostly ending and prayer part. Possible may be traffic congestion.

Kudos to application team develop this app.

Roku Channel worked like a charm! Another amazing accomplishment for the tech team. Thank you!

6 Likes

And here I thought it was just my PC doing its crazy thing. Yes, the sound and visuals are off.

Blessings

I enjoyed the Bible Prophecy! I :100: PERCENT. I believe it was all planned. If you have followed the previous post where someone posted the 6 hour documentary, (I still haven’t finished it…) but I cannot get away from the scripture he quoted…

2 Corinthians 12:7 KJV “And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.”

Thorn = needle
messenger = MRNA

I cannot stop thinking about this and have shared it with others.

7 Likes

Being a ex computer tech I understand everything don’t always goes as planned!

I was just informing in case no one else had I such a great follower that I feel that I missing something.

another person I also watch and you should check out is Amazing Word Ministries who also does what JD is doing

and both are Right in the statement they make. JD Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Once again, a much needed and much anticipated update. JD, don’t let them discourage you from sharing the information that you find necessary. There is a reason that God never said anything of importance just once. I faintly remember one of the reports that you mentioned from John Hopkins. Try as we may, we cannot keep all of the tidbits of information at the forefront of our minds. Reminders and repetitions help to keep a proper mindset.

Thank you, JD, and the team. Your devotion in sharing Jesus with people (and ME!) along with the current signposts is edifying. I am waiting for the last Gentile (future kinfolk) to give their soul to Christ, then I’M OUTTA HERE!!!

Blessings

14 Likes

Edit
___

After watching last night’s BPU I realized that there is an Official JD Farag channel now for Roku.

What I posted earlier is still true though also. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the Roku support JD Farag! It is much appreciated!

___

Just a point of clarification. :slight_smile:

The Roku channel for the “unofficial” JD Farag channel is run by Biblical Restoration Ministries and is fed from their Vimeo site.

:slight_smile:

I am very happy these guys are mirroring all of JD’s videos this way as it has been working much better for me than trying to get it through the web site.

This is not to complain in any way. Just an FYI.

4 Likes

Probably multiple versions as someone else suggested, or possibly uses a 1984 NIV which could account for some differences.

I understand everyone is different. I just want to add, I appreciate he talks about it - as much as the Holy Spirit puts it on his mind. This is the only trusted place I can come every week to hear a trusted source about all of this. The Lord has given me the knowledge and understanding that it is all evil. I am thankful that Pastor talks about it and he encourages us. I want him to continue talking about whatever is laid on his heart and continue to shepherd us. Thank you Pastor JD,

13 Likes

THE RAPTURE : THE EVENT THAT WILL SHOCK AND ROCK THE WORLD!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-rapture-the-event-that-will-shock-and-rock-the-world/

THE RAPTURE : THE BEGINING OF THE END!

All signs that we encounter along any road are designed with one simple end in mind to help us navigate from where we are to our final
destination. In the same way God has laid out a prophectic roadmap that signals where we are today and what lies just around the corner. The signs are multiplying as global events are tilting and trending to the last hour that we are in. As we know birth pains particularly towards the end don’t decrease in frequency or severity. The rate of change is absolutely stunning. There has been an unrelenting push in
“Prophetic Contractions” ever so increasing by the minute in frequency and intensity!

You need to use the Bible which is ‘Word of Good news’ as your lens to look through at the ‘World of bad news’ and thats how you see prophecy unfolding! Prophecy was given not to scare us but to prepare us! Bible prophecy is converging and flying off the pages from the Bible right now! Pastor Barry Stagner stated on understanding Bible prophecy that when you are a 100 feet away from prophecy its difficult to understand what’s going on but when your are in close proximity like a foot away you know exactly what’s going on! I think of what Pastor J.d Farag said — Prophecy has a shelf life, something’s got to give! God told us everthing in advance as stated in John 14:29 to ready us and steady us!

We are living at a time where good is called evil and evil called good! There are two words that so clearly define these amazing times that we are living in —convergence and agenda! The global elites who run things have masked it as ‘The Great Reset’, and it is nothing but the New World Order! The globalists who control and fund the mainstream media have ‘Masked’ the truth, and what lurks beneath the ‘Mask’ is an agenda called the Great Reset! The thinking is that once the pandemic is “over”, the crisis will be over and everything will go back to normal, but as the globalists have been telling us since the outbreak began, the world “will never go back to normal again”. It’s not because of the pandemic, mind you, it’s because they won’t allow things to go back to normal! The “Great Reset”, as the World Economic Forum calls it is their agenda behind the virus! In a recent prophecy roundtable Jan Markell said, “The Great Reset is the great tribulation.” I could’nt agree more with her!

This virus is being used to set up, from our point of view, the Book of Revelation but from the globalists’ point of view, their one-world government. They are already controlling and pulling the strings behind everthing now from mainstream media, cutting off global food supply chains, heavy censoring across social media platforms. Who ever thought that in America, in our lifetime, the church wouldn’t be allowed to get together?

In difficult times, people have been known to hoard currency at home — a financial security blanket against deep uncertainty, but in this unprecedented created crisis, things are different. This time cash itself, passed from hand to hand across neighborhoods, cities and societies just like the coronavirus, is a source of suspicion rather than reassurance. No longer a thing to be shoved mindlessly into a pocket, tucked into a worn wallet or thrown casually on a kitchen counter, money’s status has changed during the virus era, irrevocably! The pandemic has also reawakened debate about the continued viability of what has been the physical lifeblood of global economies: paper money and coins. Can you clearly see where this is headed?

Ultimately, the Antichrist will control commerce and implement a global economic system which the Bible describes as the Beast system. The Bible says he will require everyone on earth to receive a mark, and no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark (Revelation 13:17). We see the beginnings of this system today. Central banks openly discuss plans to replace national currencies with new cryptocurrencies, giving their governments unprecedented power. With such power, not only will government be able to track everything you buy or sell, it will be able to kick you out of the economic system - just as the Bible says.

Did you know that the number of reported UFO sightings has increased dramatically over the past two years? I didn’t realize this either until I looked up the numbers. According to the New York Times, more than 7,200 sightings were reported to the National UFO Reporting Center in 2020, and that represented an increase of “about 1,000” from the year before. There was no COVID pandemic in the U.S. in 2019.

So why did the number of sightings rise by more than 2,500 during that year? Overall, the number of UFO sightings has more than doubled over the past two years!

The Society of Catholic Scientists has scheduled their 2021 SCS conference, and this year’s topic is literally out of this world. Titled “E.T., A.I., and Minds Beyond the Human,” the conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Washington D.C. from June 4th thru 6th.

“THERE’LL BE 13 TALKS. HALF OF THE TALKS ARE GOING TO BE ABOUT EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE, AND THERE’S GOING TO BE TALKS BY SOME BIG EXPERTS ON THAT SUBJECT,” DR. STEPHEN BARR, PRESIDENT OF THE SOCIETY OF CATHOLIC SCIENTISTS, TOLD CNA.

Back in 2014 that Pope Francis said this about alien visitation: “If – for example – tomorrow an expedition of Martians came, and some of them came to us, here … Martians, right? Green, with that long nose and big ears, just like children paint them … And one says, ‘But I want to be baptized!’ What would happen?” Pope Francis remarked, and told the audience that baptism is open to everyone’ .

No one has been more active in promoting and funding research on vaccines aimed at dealing with coronavirus than Bill Gates and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. From sponsoring a simulation of a coronavirus global pandemic, just weeks before the Wuhan outbreak was announced, to funding numerous corporate efforts to come up with a novel vaccine for the apparently novel virus, the Gates presence is there. He has claimed for years that a global killer pandemic will come and that we are not prepared for it. On March 18, 2015 Gates gave a TED talk on epidemics in Vancouver. That day he wrote on his blog, “I just gave a brief talk on a subject that I’ve been learning a lot about lately—epidemics. The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is a tragedy—as I write this, more than 10,000 people have died.” Gates then added, “As awful as this epidemic has been, the next one could be much worse. The world is simply not prepared to deal with a disease—an especially virulent flu, for example—that infects large numbers of people very quickly. Of all the things that could kill 10 million people or more, by far the most likely is an epidemic.”

These “vaccines,” along with the related vaccine passports, are the forerunners of the mark of the beast. Please do read my previous articles where I mention the dangers of the “vaccine passport” and the related transhumanism goals of the globalists, which is not a theory but rather something they repeatedly talk about, especially on the World Economic Forum website.

The globalists built the covid bioweapon and released it upon the world precisely to push for mandatory vaccines that are deliberately designed to achieve global depopulation. I like to sum it up in one line, the vaccine was not created for the coronavirus, its the other way around, the coronavirus was created for the vaccine!

As i have stated in my previous articles that 2020 was the trailer, the movie is about to begin!The Rapture of the Church (1 Thess. 4:16-18, 1 Cor. 15:51-53) has to occur before the Antichrist is revealed and before he confirms the covenant with many to start the seven-year Tribulation period (Daniel 9:27). Well the world is setup like a chessboard for the tribulation, the actors are in place and the props are ready!

Havoc in the streets, terror in homes as loved ones have vanished, confusion in every corner of the globe as people look for answers. Does a nation have a new superweapon? Have the extraterrestrials decided to start harvesting humanity? Is what is going on man-made or coming from God? Does God even exist? If He does, what is He doing? Why would God do this? When the rapture happens, the whole world will know!!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up in these very final moments!:

Here is the article on my website…WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN! WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN! THE TOP 20 SIGNS IN ESCHATOLOGY AND CONVERGENCE IN BIBLICAL PROPHECIES! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

We are on the cusp on the rapture!!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

19 Likes

I pray this goes viral. Warning, this will convict you! Share your faith

3 Likes
2 Likes

Assorted tidbits:

1. I know about secret societies and globalist cabals ruling the world from behind the scenes. For those who would dub that ‘conspiracy theory,’ I refer those of you to go and read Psalm 2, where GOD Himself confirms conspiracies, so it’s not a ‘theory’ anymore, and they are even about what is happening today! (He tells us in advance, and so does His adversary, and we just read the script from both sides of the coin.) They control the media, movies, music that is popular and all that stuff. There is much information about how they communicate with one another using symbols. I have studied this for some time and after a while you begin to recognize them in big places. One of them is the ‘ouraboros’ a circle which is a snake eating itself. It can look like a circle with an arrow in one place. It happens to be the symbol for ‘the great reset’. Oh? Coincidence? Not a chance! Well you may know how they have been imposing symbols on tall buildings in places like NY. They had a hindu ‘god’ of destruction up there a while back. All of this can be researched online. Well… what I began seeing lately were tall skyscraper buildings that had the shape of an injection needle! Google for that. One time on the news the other day they flashed a glimpse of one like that while mentioning the word ‘death.’ Vaccines and deaths due to the ‘virus’ were being discussed. Hmmm. Just another insight to take note of…
  2. Surveillance. Many may not be aware, but our technology is spying on us. Heard of ‘alexa’? Did you know that device records what is happening inside the home? But there are other ways like that. The list is long. Edward Snowden tried to expose that some time ago.
    It’s no laughing matter.
  3. One area that I watch is what is happening with the issue of race in the world. We saw the BLM riots and all that. But there is something called CRT (critical race theory) that is spreading like a virus all over campuses in the West, at all grade levels from kinder through university. It also goes under the guise of ‘diversity trainings’ at work places, corporations, government agencies, etc. It is a marxist ideology that tries to claim that there is an oppressed and an oppressor class. The ‘oppressors’ are: whites, males, Christians, conservatives, capitalists, nationalists, constitutionalists, and so forth. The oppressed are claimed to be: non whites, lgbt, other religious groups, native tribes, progressives, the left, the poor, etc. Nevermind the fact that Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world, and increasingly so. We do no one any harm. Their false narrative lies in what they call ‘power structures,’ those who have the power or majority oppress the rest. They only fail to see that those they think are in the majority; are not. Sometimes, if they are, they are too nice and let in others like a trojan horse across their borders. Bad things happen. Then they get amnesia about the fact that there has been a black president. They sing the woes of the victim regardless of the stark reality of the facts. David Horowitz has a ‘freedom center’ that reports on this and how indoctrination is happening in schools all over the country. So this is the script they will use to come for us, as well as refusing the vaccine.

Now for some good news! That bit about the tracts in the restroom were so encouraging to me! I print my own tracts. It’s not hard. You just make a list of gospel points. Give it a title. I have a Bible verse as each point, many of them come from the first 8 chapters of Romans but others as well. I format the page, make small margins and font size and can fit four or six on a single page. I have at least ten items listed with an invitation to call on Jesus at the end. Well, I must have printed out a thousand of them over the years and used to live in a large metro area in So. Cal. I got around and put them everywhere, including restrooms! Of course I never heard anything but hope to meet some more in heaven who got one and just like JD, got saved sometime thereafter. So that struck a chord for me!
It’s a very inexpensive way to get the gospel out. You can hand them out or leave them around for people to find. Seeds are planted, and who knows what the harvest will be!
God bless!

17 Likes