May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

The father of all liars, I truly understand how damaging lies are now, it’s my own sin, embellishing a tale, it’s still a lie, and I’m working on it so hard, they just drop off my tongue without thought, I’ve admitted and asked for help from the lord, hes helping lots, it hardly ever happens now, but as soon as it does I come right out and say, I’m sorry, that was an out and out lie, I’m not sure what people think, but its curbed the sin… x

4 Likes

it is my understanding that brucepeters is banned from posting now. he can log in and do PM’s but that’s it. he hasn’t responded to me in a couple days so I don’t know whether he will be back, but that’s what he told me.

3 Likes

I must admit, I was wondering the same things

1 Like

that’s wonderful!!! I encourage you in this venture. indeed it’s better to admit a lie on the spot than to hide it in your shame. I think your willingness to own up to it as soon as you realize it, will serve in time to make it easier to be honest in the first place. as a former chronic liar, I see you on the right path :] indeed, it curbs the sin. praying for you!!

2 Likes

I love listening to Carter Conlon and David Wilkerson, I cant remember which, but he was talking about how bad it is to lie, he said, “some people say, I dont lie, there just embellishments,” then he said. “well it’s still a lie, it’s just a lie in a tuxedo” … x

4 Likes

Update from TWI:

Announcement of Update to Forum Code of Conduct

Latest Code of Conduct (CoC/Forums Rules)

Latest Terms of Service (ToS)

https://forum.jdfarag.org/tos

5 Likes

Has A.I. been given beta control in advance of the 7 years I say yes.

2 Likes

hahah!! laughed out loud on that one!

2 Likes

Much of both of these brothers ministries cross over each other.

2 Likes

@FoxMan My question to @Twi was, not being the sharpest knife in the Church. Does : Oops, there was something left in the Code of Conduct that wasn’t meant to be there! Our sincere apologies for any confusion this may have caused!

As an explanation, we decided not to disallow false doctrine/teachings on the forum that we couldn’t expressly define in the Code of Conduct (the already long list would then become a novel! lol). Although this was initially a rule, added in November, there were a few reasons it just didn’t do what we wanted it to…
MEAN
We are allowing false doctrine/teaching, unless it is expressly defined in the Code of Conduct.

Does not to disallow = ALLOW ???

Just an old man’s inability to clearly read the instructions, life is very tricky these days, everywhere.
Doc

3 Likes

How is it possible anyone with sense can believe a “two state solution” is remotely possible? The PA does not want Israel to exist, period. What part of that does not reach the minds of those elevated to power? It is absolutely mind-boggling!

4 Likes

So biased its infuriating, and even if no one was killed, the news would find some from somewhere, they’ve been making up stories to sway the public opinion for years…

1 Like

All the governments, every one, are in lock step… everything is planned out

2 Likes

I will defer to @TWI for clarification. :slight_smile:

I’m not chicken to express my opinion of that, but it is not my place to clarify for Her or Jason or the Forum Team Admins.

:slight_smile:

EDIT

She already has in this other thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It was written, so it is. It’s all part of the plan.
Maranatha

1 Like

Insanity, insanity…all is insanity!

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: Oh my

1 Like

Good grief! It is pure insanity. Sometimes I tell God I am so ready for Him to take me, not that I am not thankful and grateful for my life but it is so hard to be living with this absurdity and insanity. I feel like I am in a very bad nightmare and cannot wake up.

9 Likes

Satan was defeated at the cross and resurrection but he hasn’t been sentenced yet. He is still very much ruling over this fallen world and greatly deceiving it.

7 Likes

This is a long studied and debated subject with plenty of very good typology to discovery. As well as many hundreds of hours of good and not so good conjecture and lecture to listen too. If you would like to delve into some very high level commentary on the feasts and their prophetic implication may I recommend Dr. Chuck Missler and his commentary on you tube for free just as a sample. Just search Chuck Missler feasts on the Jews, that should pull up some old archives for you. Also Gary Stearman at prophecy watchers has good commentary as well as his partner the late JR. Church who did an incredible job on his presentation on Shavout and it’s “potential” final fulfillment.

And as a short response, yes Shavout / Pentecost is a very high watch time at the very least.

Happy hunting and may God bless the seeker as He promises…

2 Likes