May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Much of both of these brothers ministries cross over each other.

2 Likes

@FoxMan My question to @Twi was, not being the sharpest knife in the Church. Does : Oops, there was something left in the Code of Conduct that wasnā€™t meant to be there! Our sincere apologies for any confusion this may have caused!

As an explanation, we decided not to disallow false doctrine/teachings on the forum that we couldnā€™t expressly define in the Code of Conduct (the already long list would then become a novel! lol). Although this was initially a rule, added in November, there were a few reasons it just didnā€™t do what we wanted it toā€¦
MEAN
We are allowing false doctrine/teaching, unless it is expressly defined in the Code of Conduct.

Does not to disallow = ALLOW ???

Just an old manā€™s inability to clearly read the instructions, life is very tricky these days, everywhere.
Doc

3 Likes

How is it possible anyone with sense can believe a ā€œtwo state solutionā€ is remotely possible? The PA does not want Israel to exist, period. What part of that does not reach the minds of those elevated to power? It is absolutely mind-boggling!

4 Likes

So biased its infuriating, and even if no one was killed, the news would find some from somewhere, theyā€™ve been making up stories to sway the public opinion for yearsā€¦

1 Like

All the governments, every one, are in lock stepā€¦ everything is planned out

2 Likes

I will defer to @TWI for clarification. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not chicken to express my opinion of that, but it is not my place to clarify for Her or Jason or the Forum Team Admins.

:slight_smile:

EDIT

She already has in this other thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It was written, so it is. Itā€™s all part of the plan.
Maranatha

1 Like

Insanity, insanityā€¦all is insanity!

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: Oh my

1 Like

Good grief! It is pure insanity. Sometimes I tell God I am so ready for Him to take me, not that I am not thankful and grateful for my life but it is so hard to be living with this absurdity and insanity. I feel like I am in a very bad nightmare and cannot wake up.

9 Likes

Satan was defeated at the cross and resurrection but he hasnā€™t been sentenced yet. He is still very much ruling over this fallen world and greatly deceiving it.

7 Likes

This is a long studied and debated subject with plenty of very good typology to discovery. As well as many hundreds of hours of good and not so good conjecture and lecture to listen too. If you would like to delve into some very high level commentary on the feasts and their prophetic implication may I recommend Dr. Chuck Missler and his commentary on you tube for free just as a sample. Just search Chuck Missler feasts on the Jews, that should pull up some old archives for you. Also Gary Stearman at prophecy watchers has good commentary as well as his partner the late JR. Church who did an incredible job on his presentation on Shavout and itā€™s ā€œpotentialā€ final fulfillment.

And as a short response, yes Shavout / Pentecost is a very high watch time at the very least.

Happy hunting and may God bless the seeker as He promisesā€¦

2 Likes

I do think Pentecost is a high time to watch. But the Jews celebrated Pentecost this past Mondayā€¦and the USA Pentecost would be this coming weekendā€¦my understanding is that the Lord prophetic calendar would match that of Israel?

3 Likes

I agree with that as a standard of calibration. However there is a conflict this year (not uncommon though) even within Israel for when the spring feasts should have started and therefore even in Israel some Jews are celebrating one week late from the rest of the mainstream religious Jews. The calibration should be done according to the directives in Tonach / Leviticus ect. and not the way they have scheduled it according to some more literalist old estimates scholars.

In the end I just donā€™t know, but the earliness of the time of year is about 1 week earlier than any time sense I have watched from 2009. Shavout falls between last week of may to first week of June historically so I was very curious this February when I looked up the calendar of Israel and saw it so early this year. When I googled it I saw a little article somewhere online that there was a disagreement about the start times for this feast sequence this year.

Makes me wonder if this is by Devine Design somehow so Iā€™m just watching and waiting. And again Iā€™ve seen no definitive scriptures that indicates a feast day (Moed) is when the Harpazo occurs because that might contradict the scriptures that form the doctrine of immanency.

At any rate we are to be watching and I am grateful to be watching with you and our other brothers and sisters.!. Shalom and blessingsā€¦

P.S. One last thought ā€¦The bride is a gentile not a Jewā€¦So maybe this ones by her schedule who knowsā€¦

3 Likes

My problem with hight watch days or dates is this one scripture!

Matthew 24:44

ā€œTherefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.ā€

6 Likes

Ok but Iā€™m just gonna jump in here for a second. This is right and honorably correct. I donā€™t think we should date set. But this sort of thing, this scripture you use, that we wonā€™t really know. But have you not heard it said that all we have to do is know when the 7 year agreement comes and then 7 years later He comes? OR, when the beast demands worship we have 3.5 years. So just count down like that. But perhaps Jesus said that to say that in the midst of thinking that will be easy. I suppose there may be some who would not be deceived and count correctly. But it would seem after the strong delusion and then years of bowl judgements poured outā€¦wowā€¦it might not be as easy as we think it could be to counting days, weeks, and months. Or that most forget. And when the three frog spirits come that would be their suicide. So maybe Jesus is saying this because in those days it wonā€™t be easy like we think. BUTā€¦

ā€¦as for the raptureā€¦would it not beā€¦dun dun dunā€¦interesting if God would in a way want His saints to more or less know when? Not date setting and trying to be prophetically weird. Just talking about the heart of God. God might want us to know more or less maybe. John 15:15? Blessings.

PS ā€“ I like "be ye also ready.ā€™

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just listened to this,ā€¦ itā€™s a conditioning message from the ā€˜Anunakiā€™ to the new agers, telling them, about their inner God, that world is going to go through some changes over the next few years, love,!? Crop circles, etc ā€¦ its an insight for anyone who hasnt come across it yet. Were the so called Anunaki mentioned anywhere in the bible, I dont remember ever reading thatā€¦I know the ancient aliens program never stops talking about them, the ā€˜was god an alienā€™ brigadeā€¦ can anyone else pick up on any of the information they are peddling? It just gives us more to warn the people who dont believe and will be facing whatā€™s to come soonā€¦

I dont really think that any of the dates are making sense, because its the church that is taken away not the jews. So any jew date doesnt fit for me. And I dont think any calendar date fit either. It will be the day, when God decide it is time. I have stopped, looking for dates and feel better about it. Any day could be THE day!

3 Likes

Agreed its to me clear we should know, that we know the time is at hand even at the door!!

I believe Israel is to be watched just as many do, they are the last hour timepiece of the puzzle. I do not happen to think (when you think not) its likely it will be on any festival date because so many keep looking to those dates but they shows us while warning Israel its at hand.

Thus rev. 12 tells us and them itā€™s time the battle is coming. And by the way tells the demoniacs to start the last surge before the last 7 start.

Warning
I do believe Elohim wants us to know within a short period of time before the trumpet sounds just as Noah who was looking up was given what a 7 days warning? And even Lot who was not looking up as much as he should have been was given one day!

We will not be caught but surprise if we are looking but may be a last minute thing for those who are not understanding the times. They both were saved from wrath but I would much rather get the notice so we could warn and a last week of putting treasures in heaven by sharing the Good news who will listen.

Shalom

3 Likes

Had posted this on Bible Prophecy update 16 may wanted to post it here to for help and advice to clarify please ā€¦

"Hey guys I was always taught when the church was raptured , the Holy Spirit leaves to so people left would be on there own ā€¦
Can anyone help explain to me with scripture ?
Thanks in advance :pray::pray:

Trying to get this straight in my head.
I found this explanation below would you agree with this =

The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is thus assured for every born-again believer, and nowhere in Scripture is that promise rescinded without Him, no one is saved. If the Spirit were not present during the tribulation no one could be saved. But the fact is that a multitude that no one can number is saved during the tribulation Revelation 7:9ā€“14 Therefore, those who come to Jesus during the tribulation period will also be indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Give glory to God for making that provision, because tribulation saints will need the guidance and direction of the Spirit during that troubled time.

Another good reason that the Spirit must be present during the tribulation is that He is omnipresent. Since He is everywhere at all times, He must be in the world during the tribulation.

At some pointā€”only God knows whenā€”the restraining influence of the Holy Spirit will be removed, the Antichrist will be revealed to an unwitting and unsuspecting world, and the tribulation period will begin."