May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

In regards to a Chinese missile coming down, I will let you know if I see Slim Pickens riding it. Who knows, maybe he upgraded from a bomb to a missile?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve only been on this forum since January this year. Since that time Iā€™ve had some great discussions, even with those involved not agreeing on everything.

However, every now and then a person comes to the forums to ā€œstir the potā€ and it gets pretty old. When I reply to someone doing this, my aim is not strictly to change that persons mind (canā€™t be done but we try) but to show others on here that may be confused how the person is actually twisting Scripture so we need to be refuting it with actual Scripture.

Now, I admit I can get chatty! And in the flesh sometimes! :see_no_evil:
Apologies if I have offended anyone by doing so.

5 Likes

While not directed at me per se, I will say I havenā€™t been offended, Iā€™ll be offended around the second Tuesday of next week.

2 Likes

Itā€™s going to take that long? :joy:

2 Likes

itā€™s going to take that long?

I could consult one of those plastic 8 balls from Milton Bradley but so far outlook seems good lol

4 Likes

Well, I guess Iā€™ll wait till the second Tuesday and see what I can come up with :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

You are too kind! I now see that there is a long string of posts among us to catch up on (and I will, eventually) but I wanted to get back to you on the guilds that Voddie referenced in his Revelation study. Oh, and I know that you have mentioned your Reformed background. I have hung around quite a few Reformed brethren in my former FB days and it proved to sharpen me. I am probably what some call a ā€œcompatibalistā€ because it is difficult for me to separate election and free will. I see both and only know that God will one day explain it to me! OK, so here is the link to Voddie. Begin listening around 16:00. At about 18:00, he gets into the trade guilds. SermonAudio - Media Player

I absolutely agree. I do wish he would polish up this video to define what he means in various places. I donā€™t know that any of his listeners will hang on his every word. I hope not. Heā€™s just a man and I donā€™t think he expects to be seen as a teacher, But he should be careful in his sharings, as a five hour video is very intentional, otherwise!

1 Like

I sort of chuckled at his string-alongs. :wink:

1 Like

I feel the same, itā€™s very hard to describe, but I do feel our time here is coming to an end, especially with each passing week that goes by.

5 Likes

Anyone see this? I knew the technology was here but I wasnā€™t aware it was already being inserted into people, we are so close to our departure!

3 Likes

Is the blood moon anything prophetic for us? Iā€™m curious on all of the moon talk, I really donā€™t know much of the significance of them!

1 Like

Has anyone else thought about the possible connection between the next two Jewish Feasts, Pentecost and Trumpets, and the Rapture of the Church?

3 Likes

Feast of Trumpets, yes. Thatā€™s the only ā€œfeastā€ that no man knows the day or hour. There are 2 days of this one. Where the watchmen wait to blow the Shofar at the first sign of the new moon.

1 Like

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, in the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. ā€ (Lev 23:24) Trumpets has become Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year.

Wouldnā€™t it be great! Is this a year of Jubilee?

1 Like

Yes, a friend had mentioned maybe a connection with Pentecost and possible rapture timing, something to think about maybe? I know we wonā€™t know day or time but it sure is fun to guess! More interesting than anything covid related I feel anymore! Lol

2 Likes

Itā€™d be great if it was in the next minute :raised_hands:t3:
Israel is 73 a generation is 70 years or by reason of strength 80! So this birthday plus the 7 years of Tribulation make 80 ā€¦!!! We can only watch and wait and get people to Jesus and Jesus to people!!

3 Likes

So not sure if you all are aware of the pastor of grace life church in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada for all you US folk :wink:) who was put in jail a couple months ago for refusing to follow the governmentā€™s restrictions, well it looks like heā€™s been arrested again today, Iā€™m trying to find out if itā€™s legit, but nothing on our local news yet. Our province is under another lockdown again, our cases are really high but people honestly have quit caring, the level of frustration and tension is high, itā€™s an unsettling feeling.

1 Like

I just couldnā€™t help but think about Rev 12 with the Red Dragon being cast out of heavenā€¦ :slight_smile:

china_dragon_national_emblem

1 Like

Trumpets Scripture References
Feast of Trumpets (Tishri 1)

Leviticus 23:23ā€‘25; Numbers 10:1ā€‘10; 29:1ā€‘6; Joel 2; Zephaniah 1:14; Psalm 81 (Genesis 41:46); Psalms 98; 150; Ezra 3:1ā€‘3,6; Nehemiah 7:73ā€“8:12; 1 Chronicles 23:27ā€‘32; 2 Chronicles 2:3ā€‘4; Matthew 24:31; 1 Corinthians 15:51ā€‘58; Hebrews 1:10; 4:1; ch.8ā€“9; 10:7; 11:15