May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Pentecost/Feast of Weeks
Day of Wave Sheaf Offering (the Sunday during the Feast of Unleavened Bread)

& Feast of Weeks (7th Sunday after the Unleavened Bread feast)

Exodus 19–20; 23:14‑17,19; 34:22‑24,26; Leviticus 2:12‑16; 23:9‑21; Numbers 28:26‑31; Deuteronomy 16:9‑12,16‑17; Joshua 5:10‑12; 2 Chronicles 8:12‑15; 15:10‑15; 31:2‑3; Nehemiah 10:32‑33; Ezekiel 45:16‑17; Acts 2; 20:16; 1 Corinthians 16:8; Hebrews 12:18‑29

Pentecost reading: Ruth

1 Like

I offended that you’ll be offended around the second Tuesday of next week.

43245343_1813992135365586_2837186246764134400_n

A pastor in Calgary was arrested today, Artur Pawlowski.

4 Likes

Pentecost for me… I hope… Would be typical for God to finish up our age the way He started it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hmmm maybe it was him then and not the other? I honestly couldn’t find any info on it, just a local guy who runs a cafe, he was arrested today for refusing to comply and he mentioned the pastor being arrested, so that would make sense!

Re: Feast of Trumpets…

A shofar is not the Trumpet of God, or the Voice of the Arch Angel, or the Shout of Command from our Lord.

It won’t be an earth bound shofar or trumpet, nor a man that blows it.

My opinion of course. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess I’m of the old school of thought on End Times. Since there are no signs needed for the Rapture to take place, we look to Israel for the timing of everything. “So Israel goes, so goes the world” at least in prophecy.

The Church Age will end at the Rapture, so Pentecost has a place. I just tie all prophecy to Israel.

I kinda think of it like this…
Israel would be celebrating the Feast of Trumpets and “bam” the Church is gone…Israel is thunderstruck and jealous…what better way for them to recognize God Said!
(No this has no biblical base, it’s my thoughts of what I’d do, however God has His own plan wayyyyy better than mine :raised_hands:t3:

Not being argumentative in any way…The Shofar is for Israel, not the Church…Israel nor anyone who is not born again will hear the Shout or Trumpet or the Voice of God…:blush:

My reason for saying the Feast of Trumpets was because of my thoughts in the post above :point_up::point_up::blush:

1 Like

I wasn’t either. :slight_smile: And I agree with you.

My point was that the rapture of the church is described with those three things I stated by Paul. As you point out, FoT is for Israel. :wink:

Another reason I look at Pentecost…

3 Likes

Just throwing this out here, since the vaccine was mentioned.
I have 1 friend who got the vax: acute appendicitis (70 yrs old)
Two friends who got the vax: female cycle all messed up
1 friend who got the vax: had pneumonia x2

I don’t believe in coincidences.

8 Likes

It’s because they are not… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nope!

I’ll take Pentecost or in the next 10 seconds!

3 Likes

May 23rd this year, though that’s by human calendars… I will not set a date though. I do hope… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Allow me to be a fly in the ointment. :wink: Israel will be enamoured with the Antichrist until midway through the Tribulation (3.5 year mark) when he commits the Abomination of Desolation in the re-built temple. At that time, the discerning Jews will flee for the hills…er…Jordan–probably the ancient stone city of Petra, where they will be kept supernaturally by God through the Great Tribulation (last 3.5 years of the Tribulation).

The church won’t be here to cause any angst or jealousy among the Jews

a when they look on [him], on him whom they have pierced, b[when] they shall mourn for him, cas one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn. (Zechariah 12:10)

5 Likes

I respectfully disagree :blush:
As soon as the Church is Raptured out of here will be the reason the Jews look to the Antichrist for redemption. They will wonder why they weren’t taken out since they are the Chosen People. The AC will delude them for the first half.

We, the raptured Church will be the catalyst for the Man of Sin to tell the Jews that we had to be exterminated so he could do his dirty work.

Okay. I will agree to respectfully disagree with your disagreement. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s fine! We all gotz opinions, as my old Grandpa used to say!

2 Likes

Is that at least until the second Tuesday of next week? :slight_smile:

When @Jon is officially offended.

2 Likes