May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Praying right now for them! Also my twin sister…love her sooooo much!!!

1 Like

Well said. Write it all out for them and leave copies in Bibles.

Tell them you are sorry they missed it, and now will have to more than likely lose their heads over it unless they can hide and survive to the end.

But that that kind of death is pretty much instantaneous as compared to eternity in torment and pain, suffering in Hell.
Agape,
Ken

2 Likes

Hi! So I watched a recent prophecy watchers yesterday with gary stearman and tom horn. Basically in a nutshell…Tom Horn believes the Asteroid that is heading to earth in 2029 will actually hit (NASA says it will pass by safely, could be a cover up). Anyway works out exactly 3.5 years after 2025 passover feast. It’s actually a very good episode and could actually happen according to bible prophecy. However since hearing “2025” I’ve felt incredibly down. I just want the Lord to come back soon. I know we are to keep going and I will. I’m just so sad at the thought of waiting so much longer when ive been listening to the words imminent this last year. Part of me is hoping the asteroid is the 2nd coming and the end of the tribulation which would work out 7 years from next year. Anyway I know we dont know but we do know the Lords timing is perfect but wow I feel heavy hearted at the thought. Now after writing this I feel so selfish because I have so many family members not saved and the extra time would be so worth it if they found Jesus! Well I think I’ve almost talked myself into excepting what will be will be! Anyone else feel as muddled with emotion as me :joy:

1 Like

It may be fun to speculate on some of this stuff. But when it comes to asteroids, we often don’t know they’re coming until they’re already past. Too many “oopsies” have been close calls over the past year or two for me to put a lot of faith in us actually knowing ahead of time and putting it on our calendar. Had one of those larger “oopsies” actually impacted, we’d have had pretty much zero warning and it would have made a huge impact.

Possible, sure. Possible that the Rapture happens way before that? Just as possible. I kinda think we’ll see other confirmations happening just before such that for those paying attention, it may not be totally unexpected. I still think it’ll happen so quickly that we’ll hardly have time to even react. The “twinkling of an eye” is pretty fast. :wink:

Others may disagree, and that’s OK. Just throwin’ out my simple opinions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love the “ooopsies” BrianT :smile:. I totally understand what your saying. I have to keep telling myself not to listen too closely to mans words and more THE Word :blush:

2 Likes

Yah watch this over year ago way before covid19 and vaccine stuff.i do believe it might happen as in revelation takes about 3rd of the earth being wiped out. But take courage don’t think will be here as believe this part of 7 year tribulation. Just tell people about Jesus and pray they turn to him because left behind will face these awful things which will come upon the earth.

I know exactly what you mean – definitely mixed emotions. I too have felt guilty for wanting to go sooner, but God will have the timing down perfectly. He knows our hearts’ desire to see those we care about saved…surely it is more so for Him!

5 Likes

A good reminder.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be checking the videos out! Thank you!

2 Likes

Keep in mind too, I’ve heard from a couple pastors I respect that there may be a gap between tribulation and rapture… so rapture is always a possibility at any time

2 Likes

I figure the “gap” will be the time between us being gone and the world scrambling to “normalize” things. Which could take months, or 3.5 years until the start of the “great Tribulation” which is the last 3.5. Meanwhile, the rising Man of Sin will try to “calm” the masses after we are gone.
Just my opinion :blush:

4 Likes
3 Likes

I choose to defer to scripture like you and many others here do. It’s a struggle sometimes for me to keep my personal position out of the conversation and just let scripture interpret itself.

I take the word literally, so if it says “the god of this world…” (little g), I take the Lord at His word through the writers and their words He used. :slight_smile:

Obviously there is a disagreement on that, and there is no need to prolong the difference in discussion.

1 Like

Not just in the last few years either. There was that time in 1972 over Colorado… when…

Or in 2013 over Russia…

Prayers have been answered !!.. :heart::heart:
My oldest daughter allowed me to tell her the Gospel, she had ears to hear, the Glory is all for God, I start on my husband later, he wouldn’t let me, said he didn’t have time, he wanted to go out on his motorbike, but he said he would listen later, so, 1 down, 4 to go… Glory to God, he is an awesome God xx :pray::heart::pray:

12 Likes

Isaiah 57:3-4
But you–come here, you children of sorceress, you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes!
Who are you mocking,? At who do you sneer and stick out your tongue? Are you not a brood of rebels, the offspring of liars?

Kali, goddess of death and destruction
https://images.app.goo.gl/hYrBE94oYfgsmaw86
Projected onto buildings
https://images.app.goo.gl/4nMLKjhAqyXNKNPP9

I’m beginning to wonder if the internet is the beast. How we are tied to this system! Imagine what happens when money is digitalized.

3 Likes

@alllllz I had to laugh when I read the headline of this article. Over age 50 and my brother still talks/jokes about how he was traumatized after we watched the movie “A Thief in the Night” in church when we were kids in the 70’s. (In fact, sometimes when JD is talking of things falling into place prophetically the movie theme song still pops in my head. :notes: “…I wish we’d all been ready. There’s no time to change your mind, the Son has come and you’ve been left behind.”)

However, that is where any commonality parts ways with the author of this article as he states:

“Evangelicalism centers on the born-again conversion experience, the idea that faith in Jesus is the sole path to salvation when judgment comes.”

“You cannot believe in the rapture and all of its accompanying theology without also embracing some of fundamentalism’s core tenets—namely, that the Bible should be taken literally.”

“And yet, in the final weeks of 2020, I stopped sleeping at night. Like my mother did when she was my age, I felt a severe panic attack wrack my body without warning”

Sadly, the author doesn’t believe that Jesus is the sole path to salvation or that the Bible should be taken literally and is now having panic attacks.

I agree with you,

1 Like

Praise God!!!

1 Like

I know :pray::heart::pray::heart::pray::heart::pray: how awesome is God!!!

1 Like