May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Here is the calendar
http://www.cgsf.org/dbeattie/calendar/?roman=2021
And information on accuracy–very educational: Calendar Accuracy & Highlighted Dates

With all the unrest, I wonder how plans for celebrating Israel’s 73rd Birthday on Friday will be affected. Their Jerusalem Day was ruined, and now this…The enemy is working overtime.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I’m fully with you about the KJV, it’s the only one I read actually. I know about all the changes and flaws in all the modern versions.

Thank you for your wise words, Saved-by-Grace. I think you have given the answer, straight from the Word, that fixes this issue.

1 Like

Oh brother

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Yessir. Perfect. Use discretion–the Bible says not to throw your pearls before swine for a reason. That is real. I lean toward responding kindly myself, but there is such a thing as being “played like a fiddle” and that’s not a good thing either.

Keep your peace, and be Godly, and yes, don’t take the bait of people who are sometimes just in it to argue fruitlessly. It’s not mean to respect yourself, and your time. Every situation is different, do what you are led to do by love. Sometimes it is loving to be silent–like Jesus was, and sometimes it’s loving to not respond, really.

5 Likes

@FearNot oh brother indeed, wow.

Biden pulls our troops out of Israel. God will show his power and USA is done, under judgement. This is not the America I grew up in. So sad. I am ready to see God work as Israel stands alone.

4 Likes

Biden to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by September

??? Israel

Yes. I got the message about an hour ago. Our embassy is in Jerusalem. Our people, all of them are being ordered back to the U.S.

3 Likes

Thank you Lenore.

Interesting, indeed.

2 Likes

Things are moving fast. It’s fascinating how quickly Bible prophecy is unfolding. Hold on to your seats!

10 Likes

I hope they are able to return safely to the U.S. I imagine they are not safe where they are. I just looked up some info about Canada. There are several travel advisories warning Canadians to avoid non-essential travel to parts of Israel and borders with some countries that surround Israel.

5 Likes

Thank you :+1: Doc

2 Likes

Not yet. Pfizer’s and Moderna were accepted for Emergency Use Authorization which means you still can say No Way. These are not licensed shots.

What goes into your body is your business not a college or a government. Try not to buy into the worry with these shots. Read Psalms 46 and 91 for protection.

2 Likes

I have a question totally unrelated (i think) to the topics in this thread, but i know there are a lot of scholars in this place so…
This morning i woke up out of a dream in wich i received a letter from someone you could call the dutch jd farag… He had signed this letter with the name ‘Avaris’.
Since i have never ever heard this name i looked it up and what i found was a bit surprising…
Very curious as to know if this name rings a bell with any of you.
Bless!

2 Likes

Amen!!!