May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Amir posted it on Telegram along with many many other updates. He is posting continuously with photos, voice recordings and written updates.

1 Like

I had not heard of this name until today. What I could find has various etymology origins and some familiar like a link to avarice in English.

The Egyptian link is the most direct for the spelling and is interesting history.

The Latin link is the common one for English usage for Avarice. It has the negative connotation, but the source origin of (aveō) is docile and neutral in character.

I included an esoteric linkage, not because I believe in that stuff, but many do and the use of this name and word in a dream might have bearing in that relationship just as an FYI kind of deal.

Hope that helps someway. :slight_smile:

avaris (Egyptian)

In the 18th century BC, the Hyksos conquered Upper Egypt and set up Avaris as their capital. Kamose, the last pharaoh of the Seventeenth Dynasty, besieged Avaris but was unable to defeat the Hyksos there. A few decades later, Ahmose I captured Avaris and overran the Hyksos.

It is believed that Avaris was the largest city in the world from 1670 to 1557 BC. It is close in proximity (3 miles) to Pyramess.

Pyramess (Pyr being pronounced like pyramid or as some say Pi-Ramesses -the heiroglyph for Pi-Ramesses is Pr-ra-ms-s)

The name in the Egyptian language of the 2nd millennium BCE was probably pronounced

*įø¤aŹ”at-WÅ«rat or ā€˜Great Houseā€™

avarus (Latin)

Origin & history
From aveō (ā€œlong for, craveā€).

Adjective

avārus (feminine avāra, neuter avārum)

• covetous, greedy, avaricious

• (substantive) a greedy man; miser

Descendants

• Catalan: avar
  • English: avarice
  • French: avare
  • Dalmatian: avaraus
  • Italian: avaro
  • Occitan: avar
  • Portuguese: avaro
  • Spanish: avaro

Esoteric

Avaris Meaning

Truely, Wisedom, Attractive Speecher

Avaris name numerology is 7

2 Likes

Recently I went back and watched a lot of movies that I watched when I was a kid and as I grew up. The in your face propaganda now that I know is wild. So I started going further and studying more movies and tv shows from the 80ā€™s to now. There was a show years ago called ā€œScandalā€ which I had watched all episodes of. It wasnā€™t until Donald Trump won did I see the comparison between that election AND the show. The deep state controlling everything, people being killed. Iā€™ve see a few documentaries about the shadow government. They are a cult that serves satan and they have to let everyone know what they are doing, but it is so subtle and we all were so indoctrinated for years, we never noticed.
It really does seem like a movie we are watching, butits real life and that is the whole point. Our brains were twisted into thinking that this stuff only happens in movies, so it doesnā€™t feel real.

So with all of that said, WE are lucky to have GOD!!! He is protecting us and knew all of this was going to happen. We still need to make sure we are sharing Jesus and living for Jesus and not falling for their lies. And there are so many lies all meant to confuse us. The devil loves confusion.

Praying for our nation and the world.

4 Likes

Totally agree. Doing my time spring cleaning ā€¦ getting ready for Jesus to comeā€¦

Praying and watching everything prophetic ā€¦ reading the Bible to compareā€¦

Watched Hannity and it was like he was reading JDā€™s notesā€¦ I found it fascinatingā€¦

So excited ā€¦ hold on sister ā€¦ Iā€™ll be seeing you soon ā€¦

My husband and 2 sons do not serve the Lord. I PRAY for them every day and leave the outcome to Jesus.

Maybe my loved ones will go into the tribulation and bring many to the lord ā€¦

I pray for them to escape the coming tribulationā€¦ but I trust Jesusā€¦ his way is so much better than my way.

You sister in christ, lenore

6 Likes

This is off topic but I need clarification by those who have more knowledge than me.
I am watching Mark Correllā€™s Revelation sermon from last night and am confused by something he just taught.
He said that the believers who survive the tribulation will never go to heaven but will be given immortal bodies. They will continue to reproduce for eternity so many will live on other planets. Is this true?

Ok. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A Palestinian from Lebanon was injured and died while trying to sabotage Israelā€™s border fence. Will this cause Hezbollah to react? I guess weā€™ll see.

Thatā€™s what I thought so when he said that, I was confused. Iā€™ve always liked Mark but that threw me off. It didnā€™t feel right.
Thank youšŸ˜

3 Likes

Can anyone give me your thoughts on Matthew 7:23 where the Lord says ā€œDepart from meā€¦I never knew youā€ā€¦as a believer who feels inadequate, this verse worries me. Jesus came and died because we arenā€™t perfect, because we canā€™t do itā€¦but how do we reconcile this verse?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not very smart but it means to me, those who never believed in him as the way, the truth and the life. The ONLY way.

5 Likes

if the verse makes you initially worry about your salvation, that is a sign to me that you need not worry about Him never having known you.

you are preparing yourself for the Lord. the beginning of knowledge is wisdom. fools despise correction. your worrying is a sign of you loving wisdom and accepting whatever correction God lays on your heart, even if you arenā€™t perfect at obeying and changing your life for Him. if you want to be ready, He makes you adequate. no one is perfect before death comes, and He still takes them if they love Him. <3

God knows your struggles and your desire to be perfect for Him. He will take care of that in due time. <3 I know this all wonā€™t necessarily take away your worry, but I am here to encourage you and remind you He is thrilled that you care about being saved by Him!!! <3 the thief on the cross only asked to be remembered, and Jesus accepted him. <3

6 Likes

I love that you added the psalms, I dont know my way around my bible yet, I often think, oh I feelā€¦ where can I read about thatā€¦ xx so thankyou xx

indeed. people like this will not even be concerned about transforming their lives for Him. @TBFL , that is not you :]

3 Likes

I guess it would be pretty easy to tell if you could rule out the English rendering ā€œavariceā€ about the man?

Thank you for responding! I first believed on the Lord about 11 years ago and did have fruit and grow. But lately, I have just felt this spiritual cleansing coming upon meā€¦examining my conscience and recognizing and being convicted of things that I didnā€™t before. It made me think, where have I been on these things the past 11 years? Why has it taken me this long to get here? As difficult as it has been to be corrected and regret the past, I do take comfort that God is still working on me.

5 Likes

Thank you @Saved-by-Grace ! I really appreciate your taking the time to respond.

2 Likes

Eehhhhā€¦iā€™m too dutch for this perhapsšŸ˜‰.
Iā€™m not sure what you meanā€¦

2 Likes

Is the man in your dream a man of Character? Jack gave an excellent layout of things to consider within your dream. One was the English use of Avaris as avarice. So one way to rule out considering your dream in the context of the English rendering is to know if the person in your dream had the English version of your word, avarice?

avarice

[Ėˆavərəs]

NOUN

1. extreme greed for wealth or material gain.

My dear @TBFL ā€¦

Let us back up to verse 20 and take it all into context from there. :slight_smile:

Matthew 7:20-23

So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Not everyone who says to Me, ā€˜Lord, Lord,ā€™ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Many will say to Me on that day, ā€˜Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?ā€™

Then I will tell them plainly, ā€˜I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!ā€™

Jesus had just issued a warning about false prophets etc, and in verse 20 we see Him point out that they can be recognized by their fruit.

So letā€™s stop there for a minute and think about what the fruit of the Holy Spirit that should be in us isā€¦ Paul tells us that it is Love, and in that Love the following 8 facets of it are:

• Joy
  • Peace
  • Patience
  • Kindness
  • Goodness
  • Faithfulness
  • Gentleness
  • Self-control

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Against such things there is no law.

You also notice that Paul spells out the difference between them and the bondage of the Law without them in Galatians 5.

This reflects Christ Jesus statement in:

John 15:5

I am the vine and you are the branches.

The one who remains in Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit.

For apart from Me you can do nothing.

Notice the last sentence? We can do nothing without Him. And as you accurately said in your question, it is Christ who does it all.

Let us return to Matthew 7 then and look at the restā€¦

Starting with verse 21 through to 23 we see several things about these people who cry ā€œLord, Lordā€¦ā€

• Their surprise at their rejection.
  • By logical inference, they were not doing the Lordā€™s will, but their own will.
  • They argue with a list of accomplishments (in their own will) meaning they relied on their works (enter bondage of the Law here, rather than Christ Jesusā€™s Grace), also meaning no relationship with Christ as He says He never knew them. God rejects the Proud, but uplifts the Humble.
  • In their zeal to perform under the Law (be it the old covenant or their own construct), they rejected His Grace which paid for it all. They presented their own Righteousness, which are as filthy rags, forsaking the saving relationship with Him that would have cleansed their sin and saved their souls. They worked for their salvation, and worked to maintain it, and ultimately lost it all, because they never had it to begin with.

Apart from Him we can do nothing. :slight_smile:

I would agree with the statement that they never truly believed, because rather they believed in themselves instead.

Doubt about salvations is a ploy for division by the adversary. You must trust Him at His word that He saved you when you came to Him. Our life long Sanctification and Purification is separate from His Gift of Salvation.

It is Finished! Tetelestai!

I hope this helps settle you and comfort you and anyone here in need of it. :heart:

:fox_face:

Let me add a link to another comment along these linesā€¦ :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks for your response @FoxMan !!

3 Likes