May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

And don’t think “Ebola in America” has gone away either…

5 Likes

All the evil cards are on the table.

4 Likes

Note to self: How is it we see it so clearly so as to be able say this?

2 Likes

Note to myself:
I know I don’t see as clear as I think but I trust God to keep me close enough to as not to take myself out of the playing field.

Shalom

3 Likes

I just mean that I think the reason we see it is because God wants us to see it. Us and the world too. Amazing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Surprise!

7 Likes

They need to fire him. How dare his cross Joe like this.

1 Like

LOL too much trouble. I can still wipe my bottom and I have melaleuca trees in my garden if the toilet paper runs out.

4 Likes

It beats carting water up stairs.

3 Likes

Shoot, the older I get the heaver I feel, I hate stairs haha

2 Likes

China has made a lot of headlines about how XI Jinping wants his country to rule the world. Is this the image of the coming anti-Christ? I have seen pictures of Biden, Fauci, Bill Gates, and others with XI. They have been making deals with China.

China has taken over our productivity. Their technology and clothing are even being used by our defense department. Little by little, every aspect of our lives are being influenced by China. I recently looked at some pain relievers on the counter of our grocery store. I could not find one made in the U.S. Aleve, Tylenol, Advil, Benedryl, and others are being made overseas, with Aleve being manufactured in China and India.

These two articles caught my eye:

Biden, along with the Presidents before him, have been giving away our nation’s power to China. The beast giving power to the dragon. Why?
We have resources, we had productive manufacturing, we had food in surplus, we made some of the toughest steel, cars, planes, ships, weapons, and manufactured superior clothing and shoes. Life was good. However, through the years we have been transformed. The U.S. is being dismantled from within.

People are following the rules, and don’t want to step out of line, question what the norm has become, stand up to the tyrants that have treasonously destroyed our country. – Did you know Jesus picked one of His disciples, a ‘zealot’, a Jewish Freedom Fighter who was wanting freedom from the rule of the Romans? – Simon the Zealot. I think Jesus knew that so many Jews were looking for freedom from the tyrannical government leaders of Rome, just as He knows today of our longing to be free from our tyrannical world leaders.

Jesus has freely given us the freedom we desire. In this world we will have tribulation, but take heart, He has overcome the World. Our freedom cannot be taken away, ever! It is freedom from being captives of sin and of satan. No other power could do what Jesus has already done. He has already won the battle for true freedom. We are aliens here on earth, and our home is in heaven, because we have become children of the living God through Jesus. Take heart—Jesus, our Saviour, is preparing a place for us. We have a hope and a future!

6 Likes

I don’t see this as possible at all the little horn comes out of no where until its time. There are many going for the one world ruler title but we don’t see him yet.

And I saw that one of his heads was, as it were, wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast.

So its somebody loved by the world.
Is dead, then isnt.?

1 Like

I feel we will see soon…well, some will see. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

John F. Kennedy Jr. - Wikipedia.

I also see China as the major player of the Kings of the East, which is problematic for Xi to be the AC, since scripture tends to indicate they will be against the AC.

3 Likes

Revelation 13 is the chapter that talks about the Dragon giving the Beast its power. Do you think, as China has always been associated as a dragon, that it is the Dragon of Revelation? Will the world give all their power to China, who then gives power to the Beast that sets up an image? Do you think that might be a country who’s leadership was destroyed (ie: 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." ) And then it is put back into power? It hasn’t happened or we would understand it, and yes, I am just speculating, trying to wrap my head around all the injustices that are happening today. China is such a persecutor of Christians, and a world dominance by China would not be good for Christians anywhere: "6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Thanks for responding. I love JD’s prophecy updates, and his love for Jesus, his passion to lead people to Jesus at this time. I too feel the urgency that something that will change the whole world is on the horizon–imminent.

1 Like

So much of what is happening in the United States is like the playbook from China’s civil war. They had a ‘cultural revolution’ where the red guard youth were acting like the ‘antifa’ of today:

“. The Red Guards became the “soldiers” of the Cultural Revolution, and by September 1966, had begun vandalizing bookstores, libraries, churches, temples, and monuments; and breaking into private homes to destroy old books, Western-style clothing, paintings, and art objects. Red Guards attacked intellectuals, professionals, and anyone who had contact with the West, or represented traditional Chinese culture or religion. Hundreds of thousands were beaten, tortured, or sent to hard labor camps. By early 1967, the movement had begun to overthrow provincial Chinese Communist Party committees. By the summer of 1968, Mao had achieved his political objectives. The violence was disrupting the economy and jeopardizing foreign relations. Mao called in the Peoples Liberation Army to control the disorder and abolish the Red Guards.”

Notice how it only took a couple years for the red guards to do their job, then after the objectives were completed, Mao used the army to control the group and abolish it.

2 Likes

I would say no, because the previous chapter is pretty clear about who the Dragon is

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was hurled down—
that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan,
the deceiver of the whole world.

He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

3 Likes

I think here it is good to keep in mind that the feet and toes of Daniels statue displays areas of strength and weakness. Although there does become an allegiant one world power, it is graphically displayed as weaker in parts than I believe how we might be thinking about a one world government of sorts.

1 Like