May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Poster said go there

https://revelationsofjesuschrist.com/

disclaimer: Btw i didnt watch it and i advise caution as I never heard of them at all

See? it coming soon!

3 Likes

KJV and ESV it seems.

1 Like

COVID1984 concentration camps in Canada expose!

3 Likes

I think we know where this is headed. Heads up and put on your discernment.

5 Likes

I just read an article about how they figure Ebola will be the next ā€œpandemicā€ in the states, covid isnā€™t working well enough for them, sadly there is nothing you can do but pray we get out of this place sooner than later.

4 Likes

Donā€™t be troubled, said the Lord. Birth pains are increasing. Ppl will die with heart attacksā€¦ (strange that with covid too)

2 Likes

Great Update as always! And i loved it that the pastor said something about those who are sick hearing about the vaccines! It can NOT stop to talk about it since it HUGE and IMPORTANT! We are living it today and time to come. So please keep talking about it Pastor J.D! Better to keep talking and informing about it, then to fall asleepā€¦ if we dont hear anymore about it. We need to stay alert and awake!
And also it could be just for that 1 person who needed to hear it that listened that day for the first time to pastor J.D

I dont want to stick my head in the sand and not hear it anymoreā€¦
God Bless you pastor J.D !!!
You will get a beautiful crown for your work you do here!!!

9 Likes

I read an article today that was linked from Rapture Ready News that I will post below (hope I am successful). I have felt for some time that something worse comes our way other than Covid, and it appears I am not the only one. Many Americans are refusing to take the vaccine. The NWO must get you jabbed to kill you. Could the premise in this article be the catalyst?

1 Like

Agenda 21 was a real plan and still is by the UN. There is even a fiction novel by Glenn Beck which Parallels all of the agenda that the UN has planned for humanity. It is a fun read but also scary because everything happening is also in the book. Cheers

3 Likes

Covid is very much the catalyst the world economic forum is using to implement their master plan, look into their website or what they stand for if you donā€™t believe this was premeditated.

4 Likes

Evil has many partners, doesnā€™t it? Agenda 21/2030, World Economic Forum, CDC, NIAID (Fauci), the Biden regime, etc. I will check out Beckā€™s novel. Thanks for the info. Blessings.

2 Likes

Absolutely it was pre-planned from the get-go. BUT GODā€¦

3 Likes

Government Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers of Injection Related Deaths

Come quickly, Lord, come quickly.

4 Likes

Yep!! He is in control in this craziness!

1 Like

how do you know people donā€™t have that kind of power? and why do you say thereā€™s no evidence that those same people helped plan it?

I donā€™t want to sound confrontational, we just differ so those are the questions that hit me, thanks if any answer!

3 Likes

Finance for the common good

In a recent letter to the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, the Pope lamented the exclusion from financial markets of people on the margins of society.

This is the reason he gives for the need to regulate financial markets, to make them work ā€œfor societal goalsā€ and the common good.

3 Likes

The infamous verse exposition by Pastor Andy Woods: Revelation 13:16-18 June 16, 2019

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Bill Gates of hell go nazi:

Why Iā€™m Removing All Articles Related to Vitamins D, C, Zinc and COVID-19

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/04/removing-articles-related-to-vitamin-d-c-and-zinc.aspx

3 Likes

Question?
In Revelation 13:11-18 is it not the FP that Causeth everything in these verses?

Causeth in the Greek G4160 can mean to bring forth or be the author of the plan ( that the political system picks up on ie the first beast)

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

*** in Rev 19:20 as well it is the FP that deceives those that took the mark (not the AC)

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore andh