May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

1 Like
2 Likes

We all struggle in sin. I remind myself that sin is sinning against God if I do so. Your friend can pray the Lord’s prayer daily and especially when she is on the verge, …lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil…She can also remove the temptation (cut ties of people and things that tempt her, the lead us not into temptation part) it is not easy but with prayers and work she will succeed

1 Like

You can also add communism, islamism, psychology…

Transhumanism

@Dixie_A

What will we do during eternity?

• We will learn
  • Be with the Lord…

But what will be our activities?

• it seems to be that some will be king or have more important role to manage the kingdom of God

Do you agree?

• The life would be like here but peaceful, joyful

2 Likes

I enjoy listening to a variety of individuals. I use it all to educate myself on what could all possibly be the MOTB. Is it the V? Is it a computer chip? Is it a DNA mark? Is it the Luciferase Quantum Dot Tattoo?Doing this, even if I don’t like what an individual says, I can educate myself to be very careful.

100% I feel we all will have some sort of role, one we will all thoroughly enjoy performing as well! And yes to simply just enjoy being near our Lord is going to be amazing! It’s just hard for our limited earthly minds to try and comprehend what he has in store!

2 Likes

i flagged one comment of yours because you tried to tell Keegan to give it a rest, that this isn’t his forum. it wasn’t nice. other than that you’ve said nothing to make me flag you. just want to explain. I’m happy for you to make your thoughts known. just not cool to try to silence someone for no good reason. <3

6 Likes

I think the thing to watch for which I missed for years is not the earmarks of the AC rising but the FP as from those verses in Rev 13:11-18 it is he who is prominent enough to cause the world to follow after the first beast so it is a spiritual leader I watch for. From those verses it would appear it is he who is the author, promoter of the plan that the world leader picks up on.

Causeth G 4160 author, bringer for of the plan/cause

To me there is one now working consistently with the world leaders including WEF with talk of rich and poor, Robin Hood effect which in itself sounds good but we know rich and poor all inclusiveness economically can be found in Rev 13:18

The FP deceives those who took the mark in Rev 19:20

It was the 2009 encyclical by Pope Benedict part 5 made me take a different look at things re: Rev 13 with a call for a global authority over the economy

The chapter ends with a call for an establishment of an effective global authority

To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result … there is urgent need of a true world political authority … [which] would have to have the authority to ensure compliance with its decisions from all parties.[12]

1 Like

I can’t say I know, but I certainly think you are on the right track.

I think it will be when loving Our Lord Jesus with all of our heart, mind, soul, and strength will be natural for our spirit.

And we will love each other in that realm and we will be as we really are, as we are washed clean in Jesus’ blood.

Love, I think, is what it’s all about…and, as far as my limited mind can tell, is the entirety of His Creation.

Almighty YHVH GOD created free-will beings (us) I think for the sole purpose of making a choice for Him….or not.

Then again, this is only as far as it appears to me, I’m sure it is ALL much deeper than that.

1 Like

Someone needs to look further into this, I havent got the brains, tech or literature and I’ve only been reading the Bible a short while,
I saw the Thorn=needle comment and I had to go look, I read KJV, the tyndale living bible, and then had a look online for an older book to compare… I looked at the verses surrounding and read it in full…

Tyndale The Living Bible paraphrased.
2Corinthians12:7-10
7I will say this because these experiences I had were so tremendous, God was afraid I might be puffed up by them
so I was given a medical condition, which has been a thorn in my flesh, a MESSENGER from satan to hurt and bother me and prick my pride,
8 three different times I asked God to make me well again
9 Each time he said “no, but I am with you,that is all you need. My power shows up best in weak people”…
Now I am glad to be a living demonstration of Christs power, and abilities.
10 Since I know it’s all for Christs good, I am quite happy about the thorn and about insults and hardships, for when I am weak, then I am strong- the less I have, the more i depend on him

KJV
And lest I shall be exalted above measure through the abundance of revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh,the MESSENGER of satan to buffer me lest I should be exalted above measure
8 for this thing I besought the lord thrice that it might depart from me
9 And he said to me “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness”. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecution, in distress for Christ’s sake, for when I am weak then am I strong

1599 Geneva Bible (just picked this because it was older)
7 and lest I should be exalted out of measure through the abundance of revelations there was given to me a prick of the flesh the MESSENGER of satan to buffet me, because I should not be exalted out of measure
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me
9 And he said to me “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my power is made perfect through weakness”, Very gladly therefore will I rejoice in my infirmities that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities in persecutions in anguish for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, I am strong…

MRNA stands for MESSENGER? Ribo nucleuc acid
I dont know, if it means anything but one thing I have realised is that nothing is in the Bible that dosent explain or point to something else, I’m just not clever enough to spot it though… so there you go… me thinking out loud and hitting a brick wall lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Very good study of the word! Thanks for sharing another connection.

1 Like

It’s called Troll baiting…

10712845_402209680167669_5982465364648563346_n

2 Likes

A voice of reason!

The mark in Strongs is G5480

1. a stamp, an imprinted mark
  2. of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
  3. the mark branded upon horses
  4. thing carved, sculpture, graven work
  5. of idolatrous images

It is something one must see imo as Rev 13:18 starts of by saying here is wisdom for those with understanding “count/calculate” the number

Count/calculate is an action word meaning you have to do something ie you have to do something ie count or calculate the number to get six hundred and sixty six…so it wound indicate one must be able to see something to do so

I personally do not think for the above reason it is a microchip or something under the skin or how could you count it??

By saying in the WORD here is wisdom for those with understanding God is giving people a heads up ie telling them something

At the end of Daniel he says the wise will understand

2 Likes

Good thing about these updates is that they serve as signposts that point to that Day. The concise picture is well presented ; enabling the listener to have a clear understanding about where everything leads to. It is so refreshing to get this priceless information that few can provide in these times.

We may not know with pinpoint accuracy when that day is but no questions asked we are right in the season. But take heart everybody, the Lord is on our side 100 percent! The father of lies tries to paint a woeful tapestry through the many useful idiots in every arm of media. We are truly blessed to continue with the spiritual nourishment on a weekly basis. Should He tarry, one thing is for sure - His mercies and blessings will continue in unadulterated form! Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto thee.
Edwin

1 Like

I think you might want to check this again. Iron sharpens Iron…iron doesn’t sharpen aluminum or vice versa. The reason iron sharpens iron is because they are made with the same materials. Just as Gods people if, true born again believers are to uphold and edify each other. There should be no disagreements about Gods Word…however, there are, because we think our “feelings, or our opinions” somehow mean more. :woman_shrugging:t3::blush:
Disagreements between believers in a perfect world should never happen. Disagreements between the lost and the saved must happen because the lost have no concept of Gods Word.

1 Like

Hi!! My first time posting but LOVE the site and the forum!!! I lean a lot by listening to other believers!! The reason I’m responding is I would LOVE to see your tracts that you have printed out. Needless to say, I’m not too computer savvy, but it you wouldn’t mind I would surely love to see your work.
Thank you all for blessing me and making my lunch break every day a truly blessed experience!!
Can’t wait to meet you all in glory!!!
In Him always…

1 Like

Could you point me to the 6 hour documentary you mentioned?