May 21, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Always Pray To Not Lose Heart šŸ’™

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: provides a prophetic prayer chart as a guide so we donā€™t lose heart in the face of unspeakable evil in this perilous time at the end of time.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

21 Likes

Give heed to the voice of my cry,
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray.
3 My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.

4 For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
Nor shall evil dwell with You.

Psalm 5

@ 1 hr 05m 24s / ( 37m 44s on youtube )

I did not mean for this to be a sermon on prayer but maybe this is a word fitly spoken on prayer.

/prods at keyboard through water-logged eyes

ā€¦fits perfectly, praise God.

28 Likes

I was touched by Kaponoā€™s last song ā€œThe Heart of Worshipā€ brings back memories of my younger years when i used to sing that song alot in different churches. Thatā€™s a special song that really gets me all emotional crying to my Lord. I love that song! :yellow_heart:
Thank you Heavenly Father for Pastor JDā€™s teaching and reminder that i can go to you with impossible prayers and to not give up on praying for my dad to find Jesus in his heart soon. Thank you Jesus that you are my bestest friend that i can go to when thereā€™s no one else who will understand that only you do. God bless this forum family and move mightly in mysterious ways, i thank you that i have a family here and i am welcome here with love, encouragement and prayers until you call me home or you take us in the rapture in Jesus Yeshuaā€™ name! Amen! :yellow_heart:

The most profound, transformational thought that has ever entered the mind of man is ā€¦ ā€œJesus loves me.ā€

Lee Brainard

30 Likes

Dear Stacey, what a joy to see your heartfelt
love for the Lord and your blessings here. I praise God for you and all our family here :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

21 May 2023

Yes I concur with Pastor JD that prayers were made to be complex and complicated by Christians. Some more I read there are unbiblical teachings on prayer like contemplative prayers in churches.

---------------------------------

8 Likes

When Pastor JD said are you weary I thought yesā€¦ and noā€¦

Yes, I am so weary being with worldly Christians in my family or friends who donā€™t help do Gods will in the settings we are in. Who are the same as the world. The exact same except they sprinkle Jesus in on Sundays. And Iā€™m weary of the world.

No, I am not weary when I am with followers of Christ serving with them and joining in worship or fellowship and prayer with them. No I am not weary when coming here with all of you. This all gives me great encouragement , joy and strength to be with people who have love for Christ , His will, and making Him know n.

We just had a family baby shower. Itā€™s hard for me to be with blood family much anymore . I am an alien and they all live the world, with at least three born again as far as I know. What fellowship does darkness have with light?
(Just a fyi I have tried to share with them)ā€¦. Itā€™s harder when there are professing Christians there as they are mostly against you talking about the Lord. They act, think and talk like the unbelievers.

I have asked the Lord to put it heavy on my heart if I am to do something with these extended family members now and friends . I donā€™t want to meet with friends who need the Lord , along with the professing born again Christians who wonā€™t help. I told my Christian friend we need to stop
beating around the bush and if she and the other donā€™t want to help speak about the Lord with the others over dinner I donā€™t have a place there. I have already spoken and if they wonā€™t help (but actually hinder) then I need to serve where others are helping and no hindrance to the message.
Iā€™m done beating around the bush.

I would love it if Pastor JD would speak about wordly Christians ā€¦ this is a cancer in the church and makes things hard for witnessing. A house divided cannot stand and itā€™s a poor witness when you have a worldly Christian with a follower of Christ. Itā€™s worse then being with an unbeliever actually.
Maranatha

26 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. I have been in situations like this and it cancels me out.

19 Likes

This evening special guest Pete Garcia will be livestreaming with Curt Reed at 7:55 p.m.(cst)
https://www.youtube.com/live/sT_YiIFkc8Q?feature=share

5 Likes

You have the word of God for your handbook. You have Jesus your high priest and king in heaven. You have the blood of Christ on the altar above. You have the power of the indwelling Spirit. You have the promises and protection of God. The gates of hell cannot prevail!

Lee Brainard

18 Likes

Hello Everybody,
I havenā€™t read the comments above yetā€” tomorrowā€™s treat, so someone might have already askedā€¦.

This is a question for Pastor JD. I hope someone on his team @JDForumTeam can put the request in front of him.

Thank you for your faithfulness to our Father, Pastor JD. You are a good shepherd and we are blessed by your obedience and compassion. You preached a most important sermon today, Sirā€” one we all needed to hear and one Iā€™m sure most Believers would agree is absolutely true; our prayers are more needed than ever, given the lateness of the hour.

We online are most grateful for the ability to have fellowship on this site. It is a blessing to come together and share ideas, much like your local congregants can. I donā€™t know why the prayer and praise section was removed when the discussion tent was closed, but it was a vital part of many lives, and has been keenly missed. We prayed, we loved, we encouraged each otherā€” we built friendships. It was beautiful.

In light of your sermon today, I would respectfully request that you prayerfully consider re-opening the space to pray and praise our great God. I readily admit we did not give our Lord the praise He deserves; such are all children, I suppose. But it was a place to join hearts and cry out, ā€˜Abba!ā€™ If you are able/willing to open up the section again, Pastor, it is much needed and would be much appreciated. Thanks for considering this request, Pastor JD. May God bless you and keep you and all whom you hold dear.

Shalom,
GR

27 Likes

I am with you sisterā€¦ i too am weary and have wondered why my brother isnā€™t praying like he should becuase he believes in Jesus as his Lord and Savior but heā€™s a worldly christian, and drink alot of wineā€¦ i wish he would help by sharing scriptures opening the holy bible in my presence so i donā€™t understand where he is in the Lord and why heā€™s not showing the love of Christ because he has a wall up and isnā€™t open to talk more about the bible. Thereā€™s no one in my family that wants to talk about the Word of God so all i can do is give this over to God and love on Jesus because Heā€™s all iā€™ve got that loves me.

Just remember that we are BLESSED to be chosen by GOD of the universe to be awake and seeing bible prophecy falling into placeā€¦ we got the front row seats and we understand. God is blessing us because we are watching and longing for the appearing of Jesus plus God is also blessing us because we read the book of Revelation and we have the Favor of God Psalm 5:12.

Keep on praying for your family and friends because you are the only love and light in Christ they have.

I donā€™t give up hugging my family in my prayers for them.

Also remember Jesus is more excited than we are seeing us watching and longing for His returnā€¦ it makes Jesus so happy :blush:

22 Likes

Thank you Stacey :heart:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what it does. To me there is nothing worse than a worldly born again Christian . I much rather have my enemy not be so sneaky. Satan has done that from the start.

11 Likes

Amen and amen!! :pray:t3::two_hearts:

12 Likes

Thank you, Pastor JD!! This update really helped me in the struggle Iā€™ve been having. . . Weary from praying over and over for the same things without an answer . . . Overwhelmed by the gravity of all that is facing us on every front . . . Anxiety and grief for those who are falling Iā€™ll and dying (two weeks ago another unexpected death, this week word of my forty eight year old niece whose cancer has returned at stage four after a five year remission) . . . Questions, uncertainties, anxieties overwhelm . . . What to do. What to DO . . . Iā€™ve been finding it so very hard to focus in prayer . . . Your encouragement and your helpful chart were just the help and confirmation I needed . . . Now to rest and trust . . .

17 Likes

Oh how I found the place to pray such a blessing. Iā€™ve missed it so very much. Iā€™d considered it part of my mission and ministry, and was so grateful for every prayer lifted on my behalf, yours included dear sister. :pray:t3::two_hearts:

14 Likes

Yes, I 100% agree with Pastor JD on prayer and itā€™s something I surely do not do enough.

As persecution increases, I am thinking, it might be all we have left at some point.

25 Likes

Thank you dear SongSparrow for sharing, you have inspired me to ensure I make time to hear JDā€™s update this week. May the Lord give your soul rest and peace, Shalom dear sister :sunflower:

21 Likes

22 May 2023

-------------------------------

Dr Anaā€™s video post on her nano stuff findings:

TPTBā€™s dream of micro chipping us soon coming near you, better pray pray!

Please watch and read in sequence:

10 Likes

Amen and Amen,
Hallelujah!

Hallel, the Hebrew word for ā€œpraise,ā€ is the linguistic root of the most common word used in the worship of God by people around the world: Hallelujah!

In Judaism there is a special collection of Psalms (113-118) that collectively are called Hallel. The Hallel Psalms are sung in joyous fashion on special holidays such as Passover, Sukkot, and Hanukkah.

The primary goal of Hallel is recognizing Godā€™s ability to override the laws of nature and perform miracles and acts of salvation on our behalf.

17 Likes