May 21, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Always Pray To Not Lose Heart šŸ’™

My fav verse along with all of my fav verses gifted me by the namesake of one of my fav characters in literature! Many thanks! (Iā€™ve included Psalm 23:6 in all of my cards and letters for the past two years) . . . May goodness and mercy follow you as you await the move to our forever dwelling place with Jesus!

16 Likes

Prayers for the End Times - Overcome Your Anxiety About the Future
(Inspired by the Gospel of Matthew and the book of 2 Thessalonians)

I havenā€™t had a chance to watch JDā€™s latest BPU on prayer yetā€“only read his chartā€“but I saw these and thought Iā€™d share as further encouragement to everyone. Here is the all-in-one ā€˜need a deep-space telescope to read itā€™ version, but if you go here, you can also see the individual slide versions of each prayer. Prayers for the End Times - Overcome Your Anxiety About the Future

P.S. The background of one slide at the above link is upsidedown. It initially annoyed me, but I suppose it reflects the world we are living in. :upside_down_face:

17 Likes

Thank you dear sister, your words (from His Word :latin_cross:) have warmed my heart, the Lord bless you and keep you :sunflower:

5 Likes

I really miss the prayer and praise section to
Hiw is your little grey bull

7 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for this resource, Paula! Blessings!! :two_hearts::pray:t3:

4 Likes

Prayer - this is my favorite topic and one that is so dear to me. This has been a life long lesson to learn and still I can find myslef struggling when I shouldnā€™t be.

Iā€™ve always been a strong willed personā€¦doing things myself is what comes natural for me but when Jesus saved me as a child He began a work in me to teach me to depend on Him for everything. And so my walk has been very difficult and arduous of having to let go of control(of the steering wheel) and handing it over to Jesus.
It is still not easy but I am trying to turn over the small inconsequential things and I am finding that He is listening and answering the mundane things I always thought that He didnā€™t have time for such things lol. I am still learning, praise God! and believe it or not by releasing my control, I have found I need Him more and more. I never would have ever described my self as needy but indeed I am just that and every day I find that I need Him even more.

19 Likes

Susan, this is me reading your comment.
Double on ā€œI never would have ever described my self as needy but indeed I am just that and every day I find that I need Him even more.ā€

Blessings

14 Likes

Amen!!

Please, Lord. Iā€™m asking You. We need each other more than ever. Itā€™s to You that we addressed our prayers and we were encouraged and strengthened and felt needed and not so alone.
But if there is any reason not to open up the prayer section- then Thy will be done. We give You all praise and glory, forever!
Amen.

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching (Hebrews 10:24 - 10:25 NKJV)

21 Likes

I canā€™t get the PU out of my mind. It was a timely Holy Spirit led( as usual) update. We need to be very familiar with taking everything to the Lord in prayer. Who knows if we will be able to stay in contact with each other at some point. I would love to have the prayer section on the forum open again, but perhaps there is a narrowing going on(?) so that we depend on God alone.

I pray for you all often and will continue. Stand firm my friends. Stay in the word and prayer.I think Iā€™ll go read some Psalms.
Blessingsā¤ļø

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23 NKJV)

26 Likes

This week was a wonderful and important message on prayer, thank you Pastor JD! I really needed the encouragement on not giving up praying for my husband and our marriage. And i love how one of the worship songs Kapono sang prayed for God to heal my broken home, I canā€™t do it by myself, I need you Lord! Yep, right where Iā€™m at. But otherwise SongSparrow, iā€™ve had trouble not being able to focus at times too! Iā€™m sorry about your niece! May our Great Physician heal her by miracle or medicine! And if by medicine, i pray he give her doctors wisdom for her treatments, in Jesusā€™ name. Amen.
Thereā€™s so much to pray for these days, itā€™s kind of overwhelming sometimes. I usually start out with stuff that upsets me the most. Even if itā€™s a little haphazard, prayer times can still be whole-hearted. I agree that without prayer and intimacy with the Lord, we, I, are not gonna make it! Help us Lord!

20 Likes

Love that! Iā€™ll use those words when I lift her up! Thank you!! Sometimes having just a few key words allows me to better pray as Iā€™m just living out the moments of an ordinary ( if we can describe a day as ordinary anymore ) I think Iā€™ll try this as Iā€™m washing dishes! Pick up a plate, lift up a name and a need, give thanks and rinse, repeat! ā€œHeal Kelly, Father, by medicine or miracle! All glory be yours in Jesus nameā€

12 Likes

23 May 2023

-------------------------

Feature-length documentary that provides an intimate, uncensored look into the lives of those who live with the debilitating after-effects of the COVID-19 shots

Sasha Latypova discusses the wide variations found in covid vaccine vial contents. Covid injection lots toxicity can be viewed at howbadismybatch.com.

-------------------------

5 Likes

Please Lord Jesus attend to each need here. We plead in Jesusā€™ sweet name, Amen.

16 Likes

I was looking at my calender last night and there was a clear see thru happy face on 23rd so i touched the happy face to see what happens and all these emojis popped up so i chose this happy face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: because i hope to have a good day at my long shift 7a - 7p at the hospital staying with a client that the family requested extra help from my home health agency that i work for on this dayā€¦ to my surprise it has been a good day so farā€¦ i made a nurse laugh because i guess i had a sense of humor for the moment, my client wanted me to pray for her and then when i took my 30 min break, i went down to the cafeteria to see what they were having tomorrow since i have to come back and this sweet lady who works in the cafeteria gave me a free salad and a free diet cokeā€¦ i thought wow i looked up and said thank you to Godā€¦ God showed me his love exactly like the happy face i added to my calender.

Itā€™s the little things that counts :two_hearts:

To make it more clear what i meant by a see thru happy face, it looked exactly like this in the box of April 1st but it was in box May 23rd and i touched it and then the emojis came up for me to choose.

8 Likes

Karen Kingston calls for law enforcement to CONFISCATE all covid vaccine bioweapons before more people are harmed and killed.

5 Likes

Yes. The virus was for the vaccine, and not the other way around. Dr David Martin to EU Parliament: Corona Virus Is a Bioweapon & Greatest Crime Against Humanity in World History ā€“ Forbidden Knowledge TV

6 Likes

Dr David Martin to EU Parliament: Corona Virus Is a Bioweapon & Greatest Crime Against Humanity in World History ā€“ Forbidden Knowledge TV

3 Likes

Pete Garcia and Lee Brainard are Livestreamingā€¦ this should last 2 hours.
https://www.youtube.com/live/nC0cRQVvUHc?feature=share

3 Likes

Please keep Israel in your prayers. It may be that Israel is at the threshold of war with Hezbollah/Iran tonight.
The curtains may be ready to shut this Age of Grace

8 Likes