May 21, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Always Pray To Not Lose Heart 💙

“I believe there’s a coming storm that we’re all going to [have to] be ready for,” he told the audience of about 2,000 attendees. “It’s not going to be good. The world is deteriorating so quickly. It seems like every demon in Hell has been turned loose.”

9 Likes

John 6:12
After everyone was full, Jesus told his disciples, “Now gather the leftovers, so that nothing is wasted.”

7 Likes

24 May 2023

Things to come…

------------------------

3 Likes

I can’t sing and I don’t play a lot of music in my ordinary day to day; however, this is one of the songs that comes to my mind during my quiet worship. (The Lord loves my ‘joyful noise’)

I was reminded of this song when Pastor JD was preaching about prayer and the name of Jesus.

13 Likes

A beautiful song, thank you so much Anchored…how beautiful, how powerful & mighty, how wonderful is the name of Jesus!

When I am confronted with forces of darkness, the evil powers and presence of demons I use His name and His title. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
My own personal slogan I use frequently in this very dark place of New Orleans.

Luke 10:17 - “And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.”

9 Likes

So thankful that it was a blessing to you!
Jesus is Lord! Hallelujah!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Never heard of him, Tom Hughes interviewed M Zee today ( only 15 mins in YTube )

Pastor JD was mentioned there, lol

5 Likes

I just watched the video and then it disappeared on YouTube! I think YouTube took it down. If you can find it please send it to me. Thanks. Jesus bless.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!
Jesus bless!!:blush:

1 Like

At min 35+, Maria said Christians will be beheaded, NOT the tribulation saints as written. Be careful what you listen.

Yes Pastor JD mentioned the last part about the Christian hardships coming in point 7 and the need to prayer.

5 Likes

25 May 2023

--------------------------------

On our not so good friend Elon, this is from a twitter feed: DeSantis To Announce 2024 Run On Twitter With Elon Musk. Not posting any links here but makes me go hmm…

Elon Musk hires World Economic Forum executive to replace him as Twitter CEO

https://winepressnews.com/2023/05/19/former-cdc-director-robert-redfield-says-for-the-second-time-that-bird-flu-will-be-the-next-great-pandemic/

3 Likes

WEF Partners With Obama To Activate Secret Gov’t Censorship Executive Order

6 Likes

The saints are Christians but I don’t believe they are the bride is the difference.

Still good information if she needs to learn about the pre-trib maybe Tom can wake her up!

Shalom

Shalom

5 Likes

Oh yes, this is so true. Family who professes to love God, go to church, but have not light in them. I think it is true of most every believer here on the forum to have such a family. I want to just stay away, and it has been my go-to attitude of late but heard a good message from Watchman River in which he said, “Stop beating them over the head with the Lord and just love them.” Boy that is not easy, and my stubborn will says I must speak out. But the more I think about this and get into the Word, ask the Holy Spirit, it becomes clear that this is what I should do. We cannot force God on anyone, and I have taken this attitude with my daughters now and just love them and leave it to God. Hope this will help someone.

15 Likes

Ok thanks bro. Today Pastor JD expose pulpit nonsense in Ezekiel 13 midweek study

6 Likes

Thank you I had been waiting for the whole video to come up on Tom’s website. I seen the 14 minute video on yt. No surprise they took it down.

2 Likes

26 May 2023

------------------------------

------------------------------

4 Likes
3 Likes