May 22, 2022 - Don't Get Too Comfortable

Beautiful way to pray, Letitia! Thank you for your response! I try to imagine what it will be like “when we all get to Heaven!” I have this hope that we will instantly recognize each other! Like long, lost friends reuniting! Till then, Day By Day” . . . Remember that song? It came to mind when I read your “day to day” plan . . . It’s a good one! “Lord, show me the next thing!” :two_hearts::pray:t3:

8 Likes

It already ‘feels’ like I would recognize you on the street now, so surely!!:grin::pray:

6 Likes

Regarding the surveillance and monitoring, a local man, Aman Jabbi, has been sounding the alarm locally where I live in Montana about all the facial recognition that is going up, even in “podunk” MT.

Please pray for Aman. He is not a Christian and is terrified at what is coming and doesn’t even know the half of it. If he knew Jesus his soul would be comforted and settled. The Lord has laid him on my heart so viscerally.

The information is good. He worked in the industry for 30+ years in Silicon Valley and even had startups for this type of technology. At the beginning of the plandemic he moved to my area and that’s when his eyes started to get opened. He started to put 2 and 2 together and connecting the dots of what the technology was really for.

His documents:

3 Likes

I hear your words. I think our observations are universal. I am sad, weary but not depressed. My mom will soon go to the Lord. We discussed it. She knows where she is going and is ready to let go. Lots of tears when she was speaking to my sister who lives in BC. We are in Ontario.

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

And the Global Solidarity Fund mentioned above…guess who…again??

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2018/10/opp1195526

Bill Gates set to open luxury hotel stone’s throw from Vatican

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2022/05/bill-gates-set-to-open-luxury-hotel-stones-throw-from-vatican

Previously owned by the Jesuit order, the building now belongs to the Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem, which consists of roughly 30,000 Knights and Dames throughout the world, who are dedicated to providing financial support to the church in the Holy Land.

The funds are given to the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem, which operates pastoral, educational, and social works in the territories of Jordan, Palestine, Israel, and Cyprus.

The building dates from the Renaissance and contains a turret, a large courtyard, and ancient frescoes by Italian artist Pinturicchio, and is the only property owned by the Order of the Holy Sepulcher. It currently serves as the Order’s global headquarters.

2 Likes

Reporter at Davos,

2 Likes

I found this interesting…

The hospitals are starting to connect Dignity Health and/or what we used to call “Mercy” Hospitals have connected 20 states together under what they call “Commonspirit Health” CommonSpirit says it will be a leader in transforming health care (chausa.org) It was upsetting to watch this unfold. It has changed throughout the years. This is turning into a one world government healthcare right in front of our eyes. The Health Insurance Companies are controlling the top end of this as well because of the contracts that they have with the hospitals. The mission and visions clearly show a global concept.

Our mission, vision, values | CommonSpirit Health

Our mission

As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.

Our Mission Statement is just 35 words, but there are profound ideas behind them. It is a formal declaration of CommonSpirit’s purpose; an affirmation of why we exist.

“As CommonSpirit Health,” for instance, celebrates the union of two influential health ministries into one national health ministry.

“We make the healing presence of God known” is, of course, the reason CommonSpirit exists’ it’s the calling that has drawn us all together.

“In our world” affirms our commitment to people and communities on a local, national, and even global scale.

“Improving the health of the people we serve” speaks to the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of people along the entire health continuum.

“Those who are vulnerable” signals our dedication to helping people as they experience the fragility of the human conditions.

And, “advance social justice for all” is our pledge to leverage our talents and partnerships for the benefit of the common good, and to listen and be transformed by the voices we hear.

CommonSpirit Announces Industry-Leading Commitment to Reach Net-Zero by 2040 | Business Wire

It is unfolding and setting itself up. I never thought I would see this happen and sometimes I feel as if it is a dream. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Watch the video and discern:

What spirit?

Vision statement: As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.

Which God? Jesus or other god?

[1Jn 4:1] Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but try the spirits to see if they are of God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Keep praying! God can work miracles!

1 Like

I sure will, and yes, He does work miracles. Thank you.

1 Like

This screams “New Age” BS to me. Just the name, Commonspirit, gives it away. The instructions to look within ourselves for truth, ( in essence, be our own gods), is demonic new age philosophy.
I grew up in a beautiful little town that is unfortunately home to many New Age religions. I struggled to find a church that I liked and believe some degree of oppression by the enemy was at work.
For 25 years, my church was the Christian Radio station in my car.
I moved 9 years ago and now attend a wonderful church (Calvary Chapel) that I call a remnant church. The pastor teaches the whole truth and doesn’t seem to worry about the scripture offending anyone! I love it.

4 Likes

Exactly! “If you have the Son, you have life. If you don’t have the Son, you don’t have life.”

3 Likes

Yes, this video is so new age! I was thinking man-centered, earthly “wisdom”, but i guess they’re the same thing since it is demonic. We have unity with God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. If someone is not a Christian, the only spirit they have in common is the spirit of antichrist. Also, so glad for you that you found a good church! Love in the Lord! :heart::dove:

2 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

:joy::joy: such a good point . . . Unless of course they know something they don’t want us to know! Of course, most folks seem to have lost all ability to think logically these days.

8 Likes