May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video: Bible Prophecy Update
Resources: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/27089aea-d17a-4340-8de6-2b1b0eab7760/document.pdf

Pastor JD talks about everything we’re seeing in the world today being an indication of how it’s just a matter of time before it all snaps.

Help for your part in this ministry!

1. What’s happening in the middle east?
    Answer – Zach 12 : 1-3 Jerusalem is an obsession for the whole world
  2. What do you know about the global economic crisis and reset?
    Answer – Rev 6 : 5-6 money will become worthless
  3. What’s going on with the vaccine passports?
    Answer – Rev 13 : 16-17 although not the mark of the beast, it is preparing people and systems for it
  4. Is there any good news?
    Answer – 1 Cor 15 : 1-4 the gospel of Jesus Christ!

**please submit personal stories about experiences with the vaccine HERE. It needs to be first hand, not something you heard from someone else.

20 Likes

I know this was briefly discussed previously but Is anyone else having an issue with the church they attend because they are not discussing end times or what is going on in the world? I am very discouraged that two churches we attend (in two different states) are not discussing end times nor what is going on in the world right now. This shocks me! I have to look online to find information and watch a few good pastors, like JD, to get the truth. I think it is a huge disservice to not be warning your church parishioners of what is happening! It literally floors me, especially with what has been happening the last two weeks in Israel!

58 Likes

Yes, me too…no one is speaking of this in the churches here either…but I have sensed for a very long time, that these are the last days churches…that are described in the Bible. They are full of tares…and a few that are wheat, who are starving and confused…I’m also beginning to see something in scripture I haven’t seen before…only because I read it through the lens of previous church teachings…and that is that we will most likely be here the first half of the tribulation, but we are not appointed to God’s wrath, so will be taken or protected during those plagues.
3 Reasons Why There Cannot Ba A Pre-Tribulation Rapture | NoPreTrib …God told us to study…so please no throwing rocks at me for doing so. I don’t claim to know for sure.

8 Likes

Haiz, that’s your belief then. No time to argue here.

If true, then Mr Paul has done the church injustice.

Why did Paul NEVER give any instructions to us to prepare for THE tribulation in all his 13 letters plus Hebrews?

23 Likes

Just before my husband and I watched today’s bible prophecy update we were talking about exactly the same thing. Like most of the world, we are not permitted to attend church in person but have been watching the services online. We have attended one church for many years and we noticed there is no mention whatsoever about the times we are living in. Basically each Sunday it is as if nothing is happening in Israel and the Middle East, not to mention all the other things that have been transpiring in our world each and every day for over the past year. Perhaps these Pastors are too fearful to tackle eschatology feeling ill equipped to discuss this crucial topic of our day and so they shy away from it and instead play it safe with sermons they are more familiar with. I simply don’t know for sure. We have recently stopped watching these Pastor’s online services and only tune into Pastor J.D. each Sunday. We have grown in our faith so much from his weekly teachings and are truly grateful.

29 Likes

My pastor has amped up the need to get saved in nearly ever sermon, now, has amped up offering us more opportunities at church for the studying of the bible (this is not a CC church nor a church that trends toward expository sermons), and has come to admit that he is pan millennial (he means that it will pan out as God sees fit), so that is the best I have. He DOES speak out against the lawlessness. No one talks about Israel or the Canadian pastors who have gone to prison. I am so thankful for HERE.

10 Likes

So I just can not get todays Bible Prophecy Update to play, it just starts and stops. I will keep trying various things. Just wondered if I was the only one having the problem?

2 Likes

Try going through DuckDuckGo. It works fine for me

4 Likes

Our pastor was only in his early 30s when he came over 20 years ago, had pastored a smaller church for 5 years; he admitted he didn’t know much about it, so he studied… 3 years later he began preaching through REvelation on Sunday mornings, verse by verse for 2.5 years. (With of course breaks for missions conferences, etc.)

He is a gifted expository preacher, and will talk about End Times stuff; he preached through Philippians starting in A;ril of last year, and once Wednesday night services opened back up started through Revelation again; he’s done other End Times stuff, too.

Our church is definitely a breath of fresh air - he had a great sermon today ab out the evils of false teachers. It does feel like he is one of the few in this county who really do it right. That’s because he is teachable. He always was pre-tribulation and pre-millennial, it’s just that he wanted to make sure he understood why and how to really expound on it.I think part of the problem is that pastors aren’t wiling to learn and improve - and if they aren’t willing, how can the congregation be? Our pastor knows to lead by example.

24 Likes

Fabulous!

https://canadafreepress.com/print_friendly/the-government-plan-is-for-lockdowns-to-last-forever

Praise God, we are blessed here, but remember your churches “Lack of teaching” is evidence of the signs of the times.

6 Likes

Yep. :unamused: I had attended a church pre-C-19 that taught Biblical truth but the pastors never, ever addressed end-time events–the rapture, the Tribulation, or even the Millenial reign of Jesus. It wasn’t until I started listening to Jan Markell (who introduced me to Pastor J.D.) fairly recently that I realized I had been missing teaching on approximately 1/3 of the Bible! That was an eye-opener. Once that became clear, I just couldn’t overlook the lack. :woman_shrugging:t2: It bothered me so much. Once you learn about Bible prophecy, it’s hard to forget it. Then C-19 hit, and everything went sideways so I’ve been “attending” church online here. :blush: I have the opportunity to go to a micro-church here in my small city, so I’m going to try that.

14 Likes

:relaxed: I can respect someone who wants to make sure they get it right. It’s awesome that your pastor is leading by example. :heart:

5 Likes

IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE AND SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/in-the-twinkling-of-an-eye/

Jesus Himself told us how to recognize the general timeframe of His return. When the disciples said, “Tell us the signs of your coming and the end of the age” (Matthew 24:3), Jesus told them a number of things to look for. He then said, “When you see all these things, you can know my return is near. I’m right at the door” (Matthew 24:33). He also said, “When all these things begin to happen, look up for your salvation is near!” (Luke 21:28).

This states the number one indication that Jesus will return soon is all the signs appearing together. It’s the sign Jesus said to look for - Convergence!

image-8
JERUSALEM : A CUP OF TREMBLING!
As Jan Markel beautifully put it…Israel is God’s prophectic timepiece with Jerusalem as the minute hand and the temple mount as the small hand!

“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about… And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.”- Zechariah 12:2-3

Hamas political chief Ismail Haniyeh suggested that Hamas’s current objective is to continue fueling the ongoing violence in Jerusalem, just hours after the ceasefire came into effect.

Haniyeh promised to continue “fighting for Jerusalem” and specifically mentioned “liberating the Al-Aqsa Mosque” in Jerusalem’s Old City. “Jerusalem remains the center of the conflict,” he said, indicating that despite the ceasefire coming into effect, the reality is still highly volatile and suggesting that Hamas has no intention of stopping its effort to destabilize Israel, by arranging and funding riots across the country and at the Aqsa Mosque specifically.

On the sidelines, Hezbollah looms large over the Gaza battle, yes ihis mini-war was just the beginning to fanning the flames of conflict, nothing but a dress rehearsal, a warm up if you will for ‘The War’ that will ignite Isaiah 17! This fragile ceasefire as the Times of Israel rightly titled it is nothing but a pseudo peace for Iran proxies to regroup and be locked and loaded now that the sanctions are coming off and a return to the JCPOA! Among all the 50 odd prophectic signs in play that are on the burner, the Isaiah 17 prophecy is brewing and about to boil over anyday now!

Gaza is not going away and will remain a critical issue to resolve, but the Iranian nuclear issue is the one potential existential challenge to Israel’s existence. While the 2021 Gaza conflict may turn out to be the major war and peace event of 2021 for Jerusalem, it resolved and changed little of the region’s wider dynamics.

The Israel-Gaza conflict from May 10-21 (assuming the ceasefire holds) wiped out almost every other news item from the public’s attention. But while large portions of the Jewish state were sleeping in bomb shelters, US, Iranian and world power negotiators were jumping forward in negotiations to return to the 2015 JCPOA Iran nuclear deal.

Before Israelis realize it, they may suddenly wake up to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action back in place and the region’s geopolitics completely reordered and a total shift. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said earlier in the week that the deal was basically done and was just waiting for final sign-offs. The EU was similarly optimistic, and Russia and China have been broadcasting optimism of a deal around the corner multiple times in recent weeks.

The Biden administration is also under growing pressure from the Democrats’ increasingly vocal “progressive” left wing – which is mostly anti-Israel and partly also antisemitic – to swiftly move ahead with renewing the deal.

BE THIS as it may, a clear-eyed assessment of the situation points to the conclusion that despite all the doubts and obstacles, the Biden administration is determined that nothing – neither internal opposition nor political and diplomatic efforts from outside – will stop it from returning to the agreement.

Iran is setting up shop in Damascus and openly state their religiously-driven plans to destroy Israel. Airstrikes in 2017 and 2018 by Israel against weapons convoys (gifts from Iran to Hezbollah), and an Iranian built installments near Damascus makes one wonder how close we are to Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38!

There is a war that is coming against Israel and from that war give a chance for Mr. Fix it to bring about peace…FALSE PEACE!

ISRAEL: THE APPLE OF GOD’S EYE!
Will Israel finally be divided under the Biden-Harris administration? Almost certainly. But don’t lose heart, Israel must be divided and Israel must go through the time of Jacob’s trouble in order for God’s judgement to be fulfilled on His chosen people, to redeem them and restore them to the land. These things are not negotiable. But woe be unto that person who does these things, God will not hold them guiltless, by no means.

Zechariah 2:8
For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

A TWO STATE SOLUTION : DIVIDING GOD’S LAND!
The United States has a ‘president’ that is very pro-Palestinian, and wants very much to be the one who creates the Two State Solution. The tensions and terrors on the Temple Mount did advance to a war and now it is highly likely that a Two State Solution will rise up from the ashes.

US policy under Donald Trump was criticized as being blatantly pro-Israel and ignoring the Palestinians.

A Mideast peace plan devised by Trump’s adviser and son in law Jared Kushner was billed as providing for a two-state solution. But that blueprint envisioned a Palestinian state with only limited sovereignty and Israel maintaining security over that state.

The plan was rejected out of hand by Palestinian leaders. Biden insisted on a full-blown two state remedy.

The idea of a two-state solution - with a sovereign Palestinian state alongside Israel and Jerusalem as their shared capital - has been the cornerstone of decades of international diplomacy aimed at ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

THE WORLD IS ASLEEP!
Most of the world is asleep today while the signs are screaming loudly for the return of our Lord!
The church today is like Harry R. Truman saying yes one day the Lord will return not realising that day is here!!

As Mount Saint Helens rumbled during the Spring months of 1980, he stood firm in his resolve to remain on the mountain as if he owned it! Harry R. Truman, an innkeeper, refused to leave his home despite an evacuation order and repeated warnings that came via reoccurring earthquakes, just as the Lord is repeatedly warning this world!!! The birth pangs are increasing and intensifying by the minute!!

Harry R. Truman acknowledged it was “possible” the mountain might “blow” someday, but he never reached the place where he was willing “to pack up his bags” and leave his home!
Finally on that which he thought would happen ‘one day’ occured on May 18, 1980 as Mount St. Helens erupted with such force that the top 1,300 feet of the mountain instantly disappeared!
The explosion caused a huge landslide that moved down the mountainside at speeds in excess of 110 miles per hour devouring everything in its path, including his residence at Spirit Lake!!

Harry R. Truman is a reflection and epitomizes so many in our world today! Just like Mr. Truman, they hear the warnings of biblical prophecy and sense the danger inherent in our day, but they do not turn to the Savior or watch for His appearing as we are told to do!

Sadly like Harry R. Truman, many believers are not yet willing to “pack their bags” in anticipation of Jesus’ imminent return. They do not recognize the urgency of the day in which they live and as a result they live solely for the things of this world without the necessary balance of an eternal perspective.

JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY!
Our glorification is going to be in an instant! Paul describes about the swiftness of Jesus’ appearing to take us home, “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed” (1 Cor. 15:52). Jesus will raise the dead in Christ and catch the living saints away in an instant, in the “twinkling of an eye.” !

What we already see in our world tells us this day is exceedingly close, at the door!

Just like the devastation that followed the Mount St. Helens eruption, 1 Thessalonians 5:3 tells us that “sudden destruction” will fall on those left behind after the rapture. After we depart from the earth, the world will experience unspeakable terror during the seven-year tribulation!

Here is the article on my website…THE COMING WAR AGAINST ISRAEL! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

This sums everthing up from bro Chad’s ( Watchman on the wall88) article…
Time is short. Jesus is coming soon! The KEY that unlocked the final countdown occurred on May 14, 1948.
The way things look around the world right now makes me think that the doorknob is turning and that trumpet is about to sound.

As this dispensation of the church age (The Age Of Grace) draws to an end, it’s time for us to take our stand as Children of the Light(1 Thessalonians) and tell a lost and dying world that it’s time to repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to a new life in Jesus Christ today! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

26 Likes

Brother Keegan,
You’ve outdone yourself by covering just about everything we need to know and am grateful for your time consuming approach to our soon departure.

The reality of there being so much evil and so many blinded by it is more than frightening. Complacency is a disease that is inflicting the masses. As you so aptly said, They do not recognize the urgency of the day in which they live and as a result they live solely for the things of this world without the necessary balance of an eternal perspective.
When I read the following words you wrote I shed tears of joy …The way things look around the world right now makes me think that the doorknob is turning and that trumpet is about to sound.

I pray that my dream of heaven will soon become our reality.
Maranatha Lord…PLEASE come quickly!

12 Likes

My church definitely in this category…my 2 children go as they are very involved on the youth ministry…aged 17 and 21…I myself and husband don’t go…I see pastor JD as my teacher and pastor…

4 Likes

Amen! God bless you! Please do share my articles if you can in these very final momemts!

6 Likes

Thanks Keegan…you are a voice in the wilderness. Praying for you as you continue to expose what is going on and are teaching on the Blessed Hope. Maranatha…Kariena

4 Likes

Thank you sister for all your encouragement! God bless you!

3 Likes