May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

2 Likes

Yes and Amen!

1 Like

Love that ananlogy!

I did not find a problem with your explanation but one who took the vaccine might take offense. I am not overly sensitive though and appreciate everyone’s opinions/views etc. I’m not sure why people cannot agree to disagree and move on. Talking/discussing is so important! It is how we learn. JMO!

1 Like

Scary isn’t it to think people actually think this way? It shows us how easily they can play off our absence with the story of UFO’s, aliens and creatures. I find it ironic that people are so quick to believe in Aliens but not God. Go figure.

4 Likes

On a “Discourse” branded forum, anyone in the membership can flag a comment or post. It then goes to the Mods/Admins for review.

Mods/Admins might flag something if it is serious enough, but they’d likely handle it beyond just flagging anyway.

When this system first started people were flagging each other left and right for spite.

I may flag something once in a while to get the attention of the Mods/Admins, but I generally refrain from it these days otherwise.

Better to ignore something you don’t agree with and just not engage it.

There’s more than one persons on here who don’t agree with each other… :smiley:

I have no illusions that I am liked by everyone here either. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I would also add, there are a lot of people who may know the bible inside out and are not doing God’s work. Knowing the bible inside and out does not make them any better or smarter than you or any of us. You ever watch Cory Asbury’s live version of Reckless Love with the story? What he says is so profound. Give it a listen if you haven’t where he talks about what the song means. We are all special in God’s eyes, each one of us. never allow anyone to make you feel like you aren’t as good or special as them. I ignore the pompous or self righteous. We all sin, we all fall short…BUT GOD. I could barely quote scriptures but when someone says it I recognize it. Does that make me less than? Nope! Just keep doing what you are doing. if God wanted more he would show you. You are right where God wants you to be, learning and growing. Be proud of that. Many are not, OR many feel they already know enough. Those are the dangerous ones. GBY

5 Likes

I like you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awww… Thank you…

3 Likes

2 Timothy 3:7

“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

5 Likes

This was for J.R.W. I was trying to encourage her :blush:
However, I thank you for your additional words :blush: that’s what we should do, help encourage others!

7 Likes

We are all children of God , and sometimes we let feelings get in the way , but as many say on here we are to be loving encouraging to each other as we are all family in Christ .
Plus we are going to be together in heaven forever :heart_eyes: hold on to that thought when in disagreement chuckle chuckle …

Love to all :pray::pray:

7 Likes

This Sunday Bible Prophecy update:

10 Likes

The Eternals
Wow, true to form Yeshua exposes the enemy and gives us another tool to share at the most important time yet!

I see this as God giving us more precious proof that this is the enemies false reality coming… Hopefully this will stir the hearts of sleeping believers to “Revival” We can pray so and share this.

I believe Yahweh has provided this be used as a tool to expose the enemy. Even though the enemy created it for his followers to be more deeply deceived.

The ones that have ears to hear will the others will be drawn into darkness even deeper. We should not waste this worldwide opportunity to point people to what this is talking about.

More proof we are about to see the water break and the baby will be born and removed from the Rev. 12 devouring Dragon @ on Rapture Express!!

Maranatha

12 Likes
3 Likes

How much more Lord? How much longer?!

6 Likes

Paul hits the mark :slight_smile:

1 Timothy 6:4-5

He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

7 Likes

@Ready2Fly22 Thank you so much for sharing that! Good watch. Lot’s of confirmation for many things I’ve been praying about!

2 Likes

I shared this Eternals Movie trailer on FB wondering if a get feedback from more than usual? This thing has me excited to say keep looking Up!

I see it came from Watchmen Generation 2434!
He is doing above and beyond to get the word out. May the Lord Bless him and is own.

2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

This is what you can call Disclosure or The False Revealing!

You think Hollywood just happen to have this ready now?

The Revealing and Warning

The Demonic Watchers not Aliens are coming. And the A.I. system controlled media and our blind leaders will have already been programed in advance to believe it and do their part in the deception.

The Man of Lawlessness Makes the Deal with Many and all aren’t Human.

Luke 12:39
But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.

This is also a warning to sleeping believers that don’t have a clue to what is going on SO Wake Up or you will be caught sleeping when the thief enters your home!!!

TO MARVEL
John 5:28
Don’t marvel at this, for the hour comes, in which all that are in the tombs will hear his voice,

This is telling you time is short.

9 Likes

Yes I definitely felt it was Holy Spirit inspired as I watched it… :blush:

2 Likes