May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I’ve done all of those too. :grin: It’s so frustrating.

May I join you? My day has also been a sit-down-with-a-cup-of-tea-for-a-break kind of day. Now I’ve moved from that and am stressed out thinking about going to bed. lol

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that. I love it!

3 Likes

@wren , please watch this interview

3 Likes

@J.R.W Julie I’m deeply saddened to read that you’re feeling like this.

God’s word is for all people, always. This forum should strive to be a reflection of that.

Going to send you a PM.

7 Likes

:notes:One of my favorites!

1 Like

:heart:I do pray, it’s all I know, and 1 verse, John3:16… I dont know about praying on words in the bible, I’d never heard of it… I wish I could just sit on a hillside with flask of tea, and listen to Jesus, telling simple stories to simple people like me…:heart: or that satan had been slain first… and cut out all the need for the confusion… :dove: but God… only he knows, I’m just a simple servant, waiting for his call… :heart: but please be quick Lord, moneys short and times are hard, they’re coming soon to make their mark… and I’m so lonely…

8 Likes

Julie, I have been playing bible catch up over the last several years, and I STILL deal with holes in my comprehension to connect all the dots, all the time. My recall is also broken. Never feel intimidated. You are not alone. :hibiscus:

6 Likes

Boy do I identify with you on that sister. I’m glad your here :heavy_heart_exclamation:
The simplest I can say it, for me is.
I CAN’T + HE CAN + I THINK I’LL LET HIM
this is my short form of the ABC’s, it sort of puts my self/ego/flesh in perspective.
I AM POWERLESS to SAVE MYSELF

HE loves you Julie more than anyone here can, more than you love yourself, more than your/my mind can imagine.
Your here your in the right place sister.
Love Doc :rose:

9 Likes

Hey,
I just thought this was a joke to believe this article could be even remotely true.

Main things to know about unbiased news:

They are always honest: This not only means receiving and checking facts, but it also precisely and accurately defines the context.

Independence: Journalists should avoid being influenced by any source, including funds, personal or other forces.

Fair information: Should reflect both sides of the subject, and the background of the story should never be delayed to manipulate readers’ understanding of the subject.

Serving humanity: Is an obligation to use stories to have a positive impact on the world without causing harm.

Responsible: Good reporters can find and correct mistakes or correct unfair reports of problems.

*****My personal observation:
If you look at all the news org. the thing that ties these 10 together is not truth by any means its agenda.

Shalom

7 Likes

The thing is Doc, I’ve never been in short supply of faith… I might not know the word, I dont have to believe because I always knew for certain… I have no doubt, not a single one…:heart:

6 Likes

I’m off out of the house now, 1st time in 4 + years, I’m going to a look for a place I found as a kid… hope it’s still there… I think it will be xx catch ya laterz x I’ve got some nature and praying to do… x

2 Likes

I have to wonder myself and I worked in healthcare for years!

@Qtip I am so sorry you have been put through this, especially after going through chemo and not knowing how your body would react to the vaccine. I would understand if the doctors were doing so out of true care for our health but the fact that so few have died (not that I at all am making light of those deaths) leads me to believe we can take our chances with precautions. Why do they need to coerce us to take something that would supposedly save our life? There is a good reason so many healthcare and front line workers are not taking it! I am standing my ground…and yes how wonderful would it be for all of us believers to see the burning bush! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t be discouraged. :slight_smile: And don’t try to own someone else’s guilt trip.

Even though some here have a Condescending, Prideful, Smug, Pompous, and Legalistic evaluation of others in their delivery of what they say, while at the same time offering nothing of value for encouragement or edification, but to criticize others they don’t even know, there are also great people here too, who are willing and able to help you in your questions in Grace and Gentleness and Love, because we were all there at one time or another ourselves. They love and share, because they were first shown that love by others. :slight_smile:

Grace and Peace to you, and keep asking. There is no stupid question or question that should not be asked.

“Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened to you.”

:wink: :heart:

15 Likes

Yes. My pastor won’t discuss it either. I go to a solid Bible-preaching Baptist church in the south. He preaches books from the Bible but he won’t discuss end times stuff except for the occasional vague reference. I asked him about it and he got defensive. I have researched the churches in my area and my current one is the best in terms of expository preaching from the Bible, so I don’t know what else to do. I find my prophecy information from JD and others on the internet (Tom Hughes, Brandon Holthaus, Jan Markell, etc.)

5 Likes

my thoughts exactly!!

and as I reflected on my comments, which were in a rushed moment, I realize there is another message to state:

it is true that sometimes God convicts diff people of diff things- 2 people pray about the same gathering, God might tell one person to go and another not to. He can have purpose in saying diff things to diff people.

that being said, that sentiment does not apply to the covid shots for example, since … I don’t care how much someone prays over it, because if in the end someone tries to say the Lord told them to take the vax, they are listening to the wrong god. the one true God would never tell someone to take a vaccine derived in part from human sacrifice. so I wanted to clarify since it’s true that at times God does give diff msgs to diff ppl. <3 you already feel the same but for the sake of my original post I needed to say this!

edit: I’m not going to edit this post. if the mods don’t like it they can delete it. I am not an expert on many things and am not known here for denying someone’s God-given message. so this was no arbitrary comment and I was speaking of no one in particular, because I’ve seen MANY people say God told them to take the vax. someone on this thread said such, but I chose not to make it about them. it’s more than them. it is through the lens of what I know and feel about abortion that drive me to speak boldly here. if that is still an inappropriate comment, so be it and I’ll let the mods decide. someone I dearly look up to, that I am friends with, told me that God told her directly that Trump would be re-elected this term. and we saw how that message amongst many others making the same claim, turned out. but I never told her I doubted her premonition, I wanted to see how it would turn out. when she proved wrong, I asked her what she thinks now. she said that “heads will roll” soon and he would become pres soon. well it still hasn’t happened and she since has expressed to me that she is doubting her thoughts on Trump now. I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her and I haven’t asked about it again. so again I do not want to point the finger at any user here, that’s why I made a general message about it. I’m sorry that it was taken personally, I can understand it, but I don’t know if I broke the rules really. either way, thanks everyone.

11 Likes

sorry if my post was too much for someone. not sure what was considered abusive. I thought I was being real. ?

3 Likes

as are you!

2 Likes

You are real and spoke the truth. It will never be Gods will to take some “medicine” which was made from dead babies and includes heavy metal. Never ever. This is the truth.

I am not judging anyone who take the shot. But no one can say that this was the will from God.

13 Likes

amen. perhaps I sounded judgey and thus had my post flagged. I did come on strong. I’m tired of people trying to tie God to their decision to take this shot, I think they are trying to make it sound more justified, and I want to be bold in saying so. but if I am wrong in my approach then I will consider how to edit my post. thank you for your input that led me to this thought!! <3

4 Likes