May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

3 Likes

How much more Lord? How much longer?!

6 Likes

Paul hits the mark :slight_smile:

1 Timothy 6:4-5

He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

7 Likes

@Ready2Fly22 Thank you so much for sharing that! Good watch. Lot’s of confirmation for many things I’ve been praying about!

2 Likes

I shared this Eternals Movie trailer on FB wondering if a get feedback from more than usual? This thing has me excited to say keep looking Up!

I see it came from Watchmen Generation 2434!
He is doing above and beyond to get the word out. May the Lord Bless him and is own.

2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

This is what you can call Disclosure or The False Revealing!

You think Hollywood just happen to have this ready now?

The Revealing and Warning

The Demonic Watchers not Aliens are coming. And the A.I. system controlled media and our blind leaders will have already been programed in advance to believe it and do their part in the deception.

The Man of Lawlessness Makes the Deal with Many and all aren’t Human.

Luke 12:39
But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.

This is also a warning to sleeping believers that don’t have a clue to what is going on SO Wake Up or you will be caught sleeping when the thief enters your home!!!

TO MARVEL
John 5:28
Don’t marvel at this, for the hour comes, in which all that are in the tombs will hear his voice,

This is telling you time is short.

9 Likes

Yes I definitely felt it was Holy Spirit inspired as I watched it… :blush:

2 Likes

I completely agree!! It’s crazy to me as well!

1 Like

Just a thought …

James 5:7-8

King James Version

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh

So he states that the husbandman is patient waiting for the fruit of the earth, which comes AFTER the former and latter rains. I researched and the former rains are in the fall and the latter rains are in April-May, the WHEAT harvest is in May-JUNE!! So I think as we go into June we could be definitely in the season!! Plus disclosure in June, first day of summer June 20th, and I know couple other verses that point to summer…

“Early and Latter Rains The Israel grainfields are largely dependent upon the rain that falls, for their fruitfulness. No rain falls in the land from May to September. The former rain, spoken of in scripture, falls in the latter part of October or the first part of November usually. It is this rain that is the signal for the farmer to begin his ploughing and plant his seed. The Bible also speaks of the latter rain, which ordinarily falls in March and April, and it is this rain that is of so much value in maturing the barley and the wheat crops. The heavy winds come the latter part of December and during January and February. The prophecy of Joel mentions all three of these kinds of rain: “And he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month” (Joel 2:23). The word rain here means heavy, gushing rain that falls in winter months, and the rainy season starts with the former rain in the fall, and ends with the latter rain in the spring. Barley harvest is usually in April and May, and wheat harvest in May and June. Thus we see that Jeremiah was quite correct in his order of seasons in relation to the harvest time, when he said: “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved” (Jeremiah 8:20).” From

This verse could be clue as well…
Matthew 24:32-34
King James Version
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that SUMMER is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled

7 Likes

Hi Dennis,
Thank you for sharing this. The economist Michel Chossudovsky is spot on, right, and covered all the points of what’s happening, and where it is headed. Have yet to read the other articles, but the NaturalNews one, yikes. Its what I thought to where this tech was leading. But God! I love Pastor JD’s prophecy update titled “Big Tech… Bigger God.” Amen to that. Our eyes will see it go down, and fail…and Jesus will triumph in the end! Maranatha! :heart:

1 Like

Dennis,
This was a May 18 report from a PPJ Gazette

2 Likes

Very interesting read …

5 Likes

Prayer Request: Pray for my Mum

Just now my mum told me she will have a vaccine appointment on 6 June 2021 which happens to be my parent’s wedding anniversary date.

I told her firmly and ask her to think through before accept the vaccine confirmation date and pray to God on this.

Please pray that Jesus will speak to her on this issue. Pray for me as well so that Holy Spirit will give me His wisdom on what and how to say about this issue to her personally.

My mum has a heart condition since young and based on vaccine research it will definitely affects her heart.

Currently this is second phase of vaccination in my country for senior citizens aged 60 and above. They are either given Pfizer or Sinovac or AstraZaneca vaccine.

Many many thanks brothers and sisters in Christ.

19 Likes

This short report shows celebration of passover recently, I’ve found that seeing and understanding how and why the feasts are celebrated is giving me biblical context to what is happening
The singing of the priestly blessing is highly spiritual and is explained in a physical way…
There are other interesting FACTS (I know a rarity!) And a book about Palestines history… with nothing in it!! :rofl:

1 Like

Exposing a fake riot… I wish this could get onto mainstream news, maybe Tucker carlson would air it? Someone needs to send it to him, I would myself but my emails are blocked…

**GODS FULL FORCE IN ACTION **
THIS VIDEO SHOWS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MEN TRY TO SPLIT ISRAEL

a look at when discussions take place

The signs of the Messiah, Israelis
eyes are opening

a short report and request for prayers
Israelis eyes opened to Yeshua! The year of shaking is bringing awakening to the Jewish people! - YouTube

** WHO IS IN FEAR OF WHO IN
ISRAEL**

praying Dennis. I feel your pain. it’s hard to watch our loved ones go through this when we understand so much about what’s really happening and have pretty much no power to change their minds. I’m praying for her protection and if possible that she will change her mind somehow.

4 Likes

I’m afraid if the BBC are on the list the others have no credibility whatsoever. There’s very little choice in the UK. The UK Column’s worth checking out.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/

Edit:
@jasonacts177. Just checked and YouTube have shut down their channel :frowning: I’ve subscribed on their website £3/month) and now have access to their forums as well as news which is freely available on their website and rumble.

4 Likes

Just prayed for your mum dear brother

3 Likes