May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

BUSTING SOME MYTHS
THE PALESTINIAN, HOUSING CRISIS.
HOMELESS WITH NO WHERE TO GO ?

This soldier could be imprisoned for 5 years to LIFE. Canada, not the neighbor we once loved.

3 Likes

I finally captured this screenshot. The local station, owned by Hearst Corp, has been running this EEO since last year when one day I read it and “genetic information” jumped off the screen. WITW?

8 Likes

Genetic information…soooo, they are Ok with transhumans? Paving the way. Would that it could mean that they won’t discriminate against those who are attempting to keep their God-given genetic makeup intact, but that probably isn’t what they mean, right?

8 Likes
1 Like

I’m wondering what is meant “protected by law”? Has something been added recently? :thinking:

1 Like

It may mean protected by patent law. Or, in the case of employment, “protected by law” may mean the employer has to get really creative to come up with a way to fire someone or not hire, that protects “them” the employer by law. Just a thought. :thinking: :woman_facepalming: :blush:

3 Likes

I lose track of where we are at on things, that I honestly don’t know. You may be on to something. At first glance, it looks like a tack-on clause to cover their butts, yet I wouldn’t be surprised that something changed or sneakingly got tucked in there.

2 Likes
3 Likes

“Genetic Orientation” well, as I see it, now they have a sub category for the Nephilim. You know, so when they intergrate themselves (I believe they have already) into society and might need to have a blood test, or hospitalization. Very subtle of them :roll_eyes:

@FearNot @Myrrh

I have a strong suspicion that if the masks were pulled off some humans…ie Government officials etc, we would be horrified at what’s underneath them.

2 Likes

So I guess it could be gender biology deniers or some change that may take place in our genes from these shots…

2 Likes

So true Grace. It just occurred to me that if 50 Percent of the US has taken the V, companies would be required to add these kinds of clauses, as it means 50 Percent do in fact have patented genetic and other patented non-disclosed material within their physical beings. For some reason unknown, Gates will not disclose his full ingredients list. This in turn begs the question…how can anyone have been provided with true informed consent, if the actual ingredients list of the jab were not disclosed to them up front prior to the jab. It may be the basis for that global lawsuit out of Germany, which claims the Nuremburg Code violation, aka, crimes against humanity.

Oh wait, that’s right. They had the experiment subjects sign a waiver form at time of jab, using legal-sleaze to hide what they were agreeing to in plain sight. , God is not the author of confusion, satan is. He did it by slight of hand, as usual. But God! Dear Lord please end this sorcery deception soon. :weary:

3 Likes

I think it is just bizarre. No one seems to know what it means. Honestly, when has our genetic information ever played a role in anything other than aberration, ie Down’s Syndrome? I’ve been asking many people, but everyone just shrugs. And this has been showing up on the tv since 2020; they have just started actually reciting it too. I’m struck.

4 Likes

it’s all speculation, until someone loses an eye. But yes, it is bizarre, as is how they started this in 2020?

1 Like

Could very well be the genetics of Downs Syndrome children. They’ve been trying to abort them all in one of those countries I can’t think of right now :woman_facepalming:t3:
I tend to believe it’s for what’s coming, from the vaccines, and the next new wave of genocide they have planned.

1 Like

True and amen, Wren.

1 Like

Are Nephilim considered the same as “reptilian”? My understanding was that the latter were part of the orchastrated delusion, along similar lines of ufos, bigfoot, flat earth, etc. I could be mistaken, but do you think it may be a psy op to make it appear that conservatives are potentially a few fries short?

1 Like

The “Nephalim” are the offspring of Angel/Human hybridism, not the fallen “Watcher” angels themselves (Genesis 6). They are supposedly out of the picture anyway as they are bound up with eternal chains for judgment (Jude 1:6)

Speculation follows:

There is a line of thought that these fallen “Watcher Angels” (Genesis 6) were the Burning Serpent Angels of Fire, known biblically as the “Seraphs or the Seraphim”.

The Seraphim are described as having heads with a Serpent like appearance. They are said to be extremely intelligent. Think of the Serpent in the garden who was the most (crafty, shrewd, cunning, subtle, wise) creature. Thus the words of

Matthew 10:16

“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.”

If the Seraphim are serpent-like fiery beings, and the devil was/is one, then it could also explain why he also gets referred to as that “serpent of old” and the “dragon”.

If this is true, it makes sense that the hybrid offspring would look Reptilian, use High level technology, etc.

Remember also that the Serpent was not a snake until he was cursed. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks so much for explaining this Jack. I’ve never really been able to grasp how this "watcher’ issue works. I will try looking up the word “Watcher” in blue letter bible. If as some say, “Gates” is one of the “reptilians” or nephalim hybrid, (just for example sake) is there a reason his appearance doesn’t reflect it? ie he is not visibly a serpent on fire, …but at times his actions sure do burn the muffins.

Here is what Blueletter Bible site indicated:

Watcher:

woch’-er (Aramaic ‘ir, “wakeful one”): In Nebuchadnezzar’s dream (Da 4:13,17,23 (MT 10,14, 20)) a messenger who with "a holy one&qu ot; descended from heaven, they having joint authority to issue decrees. In the apocryphal literature the doctrine of the “watchers” is much elaborated. In Jubilees they are regarded as angels sent to instruct mankind in righteousness. In Enoch they sometimes appear as archangels and at other times as fallen angels. In the latter condition only we find them in the Book of Adam and Eve. The place of descent was according to Enoch 6:6 the summit of Mt. Hermon.

Written by W. M. Christie

uh oh, the book of Enoch is not in the 66 books of the bible. It is the Catholic bible methinks?

1 Like

I just saw where Jude actually quotes from the book of Enoch. Don’t know why the Book of Enoch didn’t make it into the bible…It’s interesting since Enoch was the one who “walked with God and was no more because God took him.”

1 Like