May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

OK :innocent:
Romans 14:1 Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong.
4 Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? Their own master will judge whether they stand or fall. And with the Lord’s help, they will stand and receive his approval.
10 So why do you condemn another believer? Why do you look down on another believer? Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. (paraphrase)

9 Likes

thank you for this

2 Likes

That and 1 Corinthians 10 and Ephesians 5 should all be required reading for EVERY Christian every week. :smiley:

1 Like

Well… The Kings of the East will make their way across the Euphrates river at some point.

3 Likes

@Raininggrace I relate to this so much. The people at the church will engage with me about it, but the pastor avoids it–and I was openly rebuked by a pastors wife at another church for talking about it.

I think people are avoiding it because it’s not what they want to hear. I think it’s also fulfilling prophecy–not wanting to listen to sound doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:3

New International Version

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Avoiding the signs of the “end of the world” in favor of just preaching easy topics–yes we need all of the gospel, but this is pretty relevant. It needs to be in the sermons, I think.

5 Likes

Very similar experience across the board; the anti-pre-trib rapture content by Christians is ever-growing. It’s almost shocking how much intense pushback, aggressively so, without any prompting often, there is against the concept of the rapture. Many ministries I appreciated have begun aggressively pushing anti-rapture or anti-pre-trib rapture content in the last few years. It is the most bizarre thing I’ve seen, that as the end times wind down and the things happening point ever more towards the rapture…Christians are pushing back harder against it. They are making jokes about it and those who believe it. It’s in step with anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment growing in the church.

That, in itself, was a kind of proof for me.

But I’ve often referenced this, and here is the link to the playlist:

If you have doubts, if you think there’s no scriptural support, if you think there’s no Christian tradition, if you think the idea of the rapture was invented in the last few hundred years, if you’ve been convinced or seriously shaken by the no-rapture or no-pre-trib rapture believers who have lots of followers and a platform…start watching those videos. He’s still going, still teaching. It’s not a completed series. If, at the end of it all, you are still convinced. That’s fine. But Pastor Andy Woods has done his homework and presents it clearly, down to the very last detail and question raised against the rapture.

I’m about 40 videos in. I’m convinced of the pre-trib rapture. In my own study, in looking up what he says, and as I talk to the Lord about it all.

9 Likes

I started watching that series over the weekend and it brought me back to earth – for the time being! :innocent:

4 Likes

Have you guys seen this!? BTW Much love to Pastor JD and the church all the way from California!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPT7JljlIXX/?utm_medium=copy_link

The conditioning to use your right hand or forehead to gain access into places is popping up more and more…

Revelation 13:16-17

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Steriport - Gateway Sanitizers-

Developed for both large enterprises and small businesses, SteriPorts free-standing sanitizer gateways are the ideal solutions to help your employees and customers stay protected against bacterial and viral infections.

I have found this to be very true. I go with a church team to evangelize most weeks and we do a survey. 1) How would you describe yourself spiritually? spiritual, Christian, atheist , etc. 2) Who do you say Jesus is? 3) If you believe in an afterlife how do you get there. You would be perhaps astounded by the number of self proclaiming “Christians” that cannot answer #2 and the number that believe salvation is by works/being good. It is so predominant today even in Protestant denominations that it is unbelievable. So, never assume. And, God is really opening hearts to hear about the Gospel now.
So share the whole Gospel and God’s truth about salvation. After praying, if God gives you opportunity with friends etc, you could say “can i ask you some questions about your faith”? (and use questions above for example. You could share your faith story /ask about their faith journey… different ideas. Sometimes I just give people the ABCs in stores when checking out because there is not time for conversation. In any event, people need to hear the whole Gospel:))) Using gentleness and respect (and I am sure patience and wisdom goes a long way for all of this in these times). Praise be to God for His Word!!!

My heart and prayers for my friends in India. :frowning:

8 Likes

You can download the powerpoint slides at his church website:

https://slbc.org/media/sermon-archives/

OK, so I haven’t read the posts about fungus, yet, but I am reminded just how DIFFICULT it is to get rid of fungus. :weary: What a horrible nightmare. Now, I suppose I should read.

1 Like

Like what Pastor JD said before: Mask is to show unvaxxed.

What Happens When Vaccine Incentives Aren’t Enough?

https://archive.fo/Fg3ji

If you’ve seen any of the recent videos of magnets sticking to people’s arms after they’ve been vaccinated, you might be wondering: Are there magnetic nanoparticles in those vaccines?

A study published in the National Library of Medicine in 2014 proves that “superparamagnetic nanoparticles” are successfully delivered into the body via vaccines, and once in the body, they can be used to inject DNA into cells, altering their genetics.

2 Likes

This is a long vid but exposes the perva

sive evil in our society

This is so heartbreaking :cry: when I recently visited my doctor however, she referenced what’s happening in India as a reason I should get vaccinated. The deception is thick and wide spread, I fear this is what’s headed for every country soon.

6 Likes
5 Likes

They all want the spoils for themselves, I believe they have not counted the cost of the venture they are proceeding into.

Shalom

2 Likes

From the article:

“Did you hear about the new vaccine bracelet being sold? That’s right. You can wear it in public so people will know that you’re safe to be around. I wish I were joking.”

At this stage I am starting to be concerned about being around people that have received the pharmakeia deception.

Maranatha

8 Likes

Inching a lot closer to the right hand and forehead…

CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (WHDH) - A local company is working to create a less intrusive vaccine for both COVID-19 and the flu.

The National Institutes of Health have given Cambridge-based Vaxess a grant to research a patch version of the coronavirus vaccine that would work on seasonal flus as well.

“What we’re looking to do is combine COVID and flu vaccines in a single patch that would get mailed directly to your house every fall, and then you’re protected from both diseases throughout the duration of the year,” said Vaxess CEO Michael Schrader.

“I think you’ve got some folks who do have needle-phobia. We think we’re going to be able to get them over the hump with our product,” Schrader said.https://www.instagram.com/p/COgDfXWlww3/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes

Yes. I was reading an article in faithwriters.com and the author suggested something quite plausible–expounding on the Greek meaning of in, and, on, and he suggested there will be two “marks” on each person: the one in the right hand, unseen, for buying and selling purposes; a second, on the forehead, for easy identification as a member of society pledging allegiance to the government/AC. (I immediately thought of Ash Wednesday in my past and how Catholics are proud to wear those marks on their forehead for as long they will last. It will be the same sentiment.)
I do not believe proof of vaccination is the end game – this is.

4 Likes