May 29, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Now i know why this song has been on my heart all day. :joy:What a blessed little grandbaby those little ones have in you, sweet Brenda. So many times you have kindly posted encouraging songs and verses, just the ones i, and doubtless others needed to hear at the time. Your turn. :orange_heart:
God Bless
Maranatha!

5 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you @wren for posting this. What wonderful encouragement in these wicked days!

4 Likes

Romans 8:18. That will be my memory verse for today. Thanks for posting these too.

4 Likes

It’s from the geoengineering they have been doing for years. You can’t put soft metals in the atmosphere and think they won’t be reactive. Go to Harvard’s website, and look up David Keith. Their experiment is blowing up on them, and every living thing. Without Jesus, there is no hope. Meanwhile, keep the faith and stop focusing on that which is uncontrollable and seek God’s peace.

2 Likes

Yes and no…

Brenda,
YES, many of us are finding our prayer/devotional time to be much more difficult… to concentrate and even to carve out time to do. I am convinced this is because the forces of are growing more active as we get closer to the end. So we must persevere and take encouragement from the fact that God will hear every prayer form His children no matter how inadequate they may seem to us. We walk by faith not by feelings.

NO- when prayers go unanswered it’s not due to you being faithless…and we have all wondered the same thing at some point. I don’t have “the answer” but I have learned through my own struggles in this area that it is all about the sovereign will of God.
His sovereignty is not something we can accept easily when we desperately want something.

To your last question- “Why do bad things happen to good people? Innocent children??? Even when we pray our hearts out???” I believe the reason is because we live in a broken, sinful world in which there are evil people.
The reason our prayers cannot stop evil is because God gives everyone the free will to choose how they will live and act in this life, and that free will is sacred to Him. It’s why He rejoices when we follow Him and grieves when people don’t. I know many people who are quick to blame God when things go badly; yet the don’t acknowledge Him when things go well.
It might help to think of it like this - God is a Redeemer of souls, not a fixer of problems. I know people who want Him to be like the guy the Mob calls into clean up the messes left after they act.

7 Likes

the forces of evil… sorry for the mistype

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

They have all angles taken when it comes to the nanotechnologies. It seems that we cannot turn around but to find they have messed with everything. Epoch times came out with a recent article about (nanotechnology) in foods and they also did one back in 2014, so I checked it out did some research. There is so much information on this and it is older. They have obviously mastered it through the “jab”. There is nothing that relates to side-effects and everything I have read they have no desire to do the science to figure it out.

Food nanotechnology – an overview - PMC (nih.gov)

What Nanotechnology Can Do for Your Average Donut - 2020 Science

NANOTECHNOLOGY, NANOMEDICINE; ETHICAL ASPECTS - PMC (nih.gov)

Nano based drug delivery systems: recent developments and future prospects (biomedcentral.com)

From the air, food, soil, water and medicine…it has taken every part of this world. They seriously have altered everything God created to “build back better”…so they think!

It hurts me, it really hurts to see what our world has done. Everything from animals to humans they are trying to alter through gene therapy or add things to save the world to produce more chemically made food or alter the food we have. I cannot imagine watching this from God’s perspective. It is sick and very demonic!

I’ll Fly away, fly away
Homeward bound! Anxiously waiting Lord!!! :heart:
Just a few more weary days…Joy will never end!!! :grin:

7 Likes

Who will win in the end? :stuck_out_tongue:

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes
1 Like

Good to see some of you are clued up on the nanotechnology and the jabs angle which is the frontline this place is up against here. Now if only some of you guys would acknowledge the AI/Mandela changes to reality you can see the great reset is going to alter past present and future if it gets its way in this reset of reality.

Also dont forget there are devices used to detox the nanotech we are being sprayed with and foods that are less effected than others foods - and foods highly effected by the tech (breads, rice grains wheat, pasta, and anything thats grown above ground or does not got through an animals filtration system)

DM me for more info on devices to help detox which are proven to work and the list of foods to helpd reduce nano load.

This also shows you that the fabled “targeted individual” is real and exists due to these onslaughts from nano tech.

God bless.

Wars, rumours of wars, famine, pestilence….and the Abraham Accords (which could lead to the covenant, esp. now that Saudi Arabia is heading towards agreements with Israel)

2 Likes

Context Crossref Comment Greek

Matthew 2:18

Verse** (Click for Chapter)

New International Version
“A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.”

Dear Bob, thank you for taking the time to respond with depth and encouragement. I agree with all that you have shared. I just tie myself in knots sometimes trying to know the truth in particular life situations I guess. My brother used to always tell me, “Brenda, you think too much.”

In this case, I was listening to Pastor JD in the last update speaking about needing FAITH. That led me to ask “Is my faith too small?” And I was thinking about Jesus telling his disciples in John 16:24 that they could ask in his name and receive that their joy would be complete. I know that we are to pray according to God’s will. . . So . . . It’s hard to grasp, accept, understand why prayers, especially for the protection and safety of innocents, end in violence and terror and destruction. I think of all of the prayers prayed for the unborn, for example, and over 63 million have been lost. I think of the parents who pray for the safety and protection of their children and then lose them to some evil. And every Christmas I cry when thinking of the cry that went up in Ramah. All those baby boys murdered. :sob:

And . . . It’s one of those things that often trip seekers up . . . One of the rocks my son stumbles over, and I wish I had a clearer answer to give him. “If God is loving and answers our prayers then why did all of these children die?” . . . And if I respond with, “ because we live in a fallen world” then our loving, Heavenly Father seems impotent and unloving. Which we know He is NOT!

In the end I just chase myself in circles and end with, “God is God. I am not. Life is hard and getting more painful by the moment. I don’t have answers to all of the “why” questions. One day we will, or knowing the answer to our “why” questions won’t matter anymore. Until then, I’ll keep praying with my mustard seed faith and keep holding on to hope of rescue and protection. But my heart has a very hard time when prayers end in weeping instead of filling me with joy.

7 Likes

I know I’ve posted this before, but I needed to hear it again. Maybe someone here needs to hear it again too. Pray it is a blessing, to you and to me. . . All the dark won’t keep the light from getting through . . .

10 Likes

Beautiful song, Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Posting these intellectual articles always fall way short in the compassion department, but it does help me grasp a little better when no answer seems to come close when a tragedy especially with children happens.

( maybe someone here posted this already. I’m sorry if that is the case-I can’t keep up)

6 Likes

3 Likes