May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Seems we are seeing some unraveling of the web of lies, but maybe it’s just a way to get rid of that weight, Fauci. (They’ve already turned on him, canceling his book off the major sellers’ sites.} I can’t see them allowing the truth of the injections to come out when only ~50% have been vaccinated. Who knows anymore? Up is down and down is up. The only truth is God’s Truth!

1 Like

"The chairman of the Religious Zionist Party, MK Bezalel Smotrich, blasted the formation of the new government: “Get this through your heads: Naftali Bennett, Ayelet Shaked, Matan Kahana, Nir Orbach, Idit Silman and Abir Kara signed, for the first time in the history of Israel, a coalition agreement with an anti-Zionist party and a supporter of terrorism. It was possible to form a right-wing government and they torpedoed it and consciously preferred the left and supporters of terrorism. We will not forget nor forgive.”

MK Miki Zohar, chairman of the Likud Knesset faction, said, “The left is celebrating, but this is a very sad day for the State of Israel. Bennett, Sa’ar and Shaked should be ashamed.”

3 Likes

HI everyone, Pointless trying to post YouTube since it censors. better to go through BITCHUTE. Infertility Risks Of COVID-19 Injections, Spike Protein Shedding & Pfizer Is Self-Amplifying

1 Like

this is off-topic but it’s not a prayer req, etc and this is my church basically so I hope you will forgive me for asking an unrelated question. I just want some quick consensus on this Herbert W. Armstrong if that’s okay. fine if not.

I made a judgment on his work years ago but it’s been so long and I was so “new” that I just don’t remember how I ended up feeling about him. I think I ended up having a reason to not trust him. but someone gave his book to my husband and I yesterday, so this alleged ministry is back in my face to consider enough to give our friend a response on it. before we really get into reading it, do any of you have thoughts on Armstrong or this book of his? thanks

edit: it says he’s from the Worldwide Church of God. hmm. I know I made a judgment on that church too but don’t remember what it was.

My late dad used to subscribe to the magazine: The Plain Truth when I was a child.

His version is replacement theology type. and teach that 10 tribes of Israel are today’s descendants of Great Britain and USA. I stay far away from his teachings, my dad stopped the free magazine to be sent here many years ago.

2 Likes

The financial incentive is definitely a red flag. I understand why you chose to rip it up and throw it in the bin. Staying under the radar is safe. As has been quoted, “be wise as a serpent, and harmless as a dove”. Discernment and wisdom.

5 Likes

Today podcast by NTEB: this is author’s point of view OK? You can disagree.
I subscribed to Apple Podcast and listen after his 2 hours teaching…

3 Likes

Yes, I watched this already. Very informative.

Hybrid means Jews + Arabs working together politically ( left + right wing parties combo)

Anything is possible in politics, a coalition needs min 61 Knesset seats to rule.

1 Like

Thank you for this - I really, really needed it. Immensely. God Bless.

2 Likes

If I recall, he believes that the Church is a replacement for the Jews.
That God was finished with the nation of Israel and replaced it with Gentiles who are saved. WRONG

All we need to know about “who we are, why we are here…” can be summed up from the Bible. His even asking these types of questions sound “new age” to me. We don’t need to be “finding ourselves “ we need to be finding Jesus, He alone defines who we are! :blush:

I would ask the friend who gave you the book what their thoughts on it were. Sometimes I’ve found people like to trip us up per se. Almost like they want to see if your belief can be changed. Not saying this was the reason your friend gave you the book, :blush:I just like to know the reason behind the suggestion to read things. That’s just me though!

3 Likes

I feel the anticipation too. It seems like we are just waiting for the next thing to happen. I follow Amir Tsarfati on telegram to see what’s going on in Israel, I look forward to JD’s prophecy update each week, and I listen to Jan Markell every week too as well as check the Olive Tree Ministry headlines. Someone posted about cutting edge.org here in the forum. I really like that site, it post headlines from all over the world by topic. Thanks to whoever shared that site.

2 Likes

@dlcv @Redeemed777

thank you both very much for your help and links, the weighing in was valuable to me. I see a few red flags that make me agree, if these things are true about him, it’s not someone I want to look up to spiritually.

as for our friend who gave us the book, that is a great question of context for the awkward position we will find ourselves in when discussing this with him again lol. because he firmly believes in this book- he considers it to be a “summary of the Bible”- and we have a lot in common with our friend. we’ve had lots of spiritual talks that we really connected on. he wanted my husband to read this book so much, that he ordered this copy to give us. he is super serious. I hate to inform him that this falls flat. but he’s gonna wanna know what we think, so I’m going to pray for God’s help in answering. I appreciate your help, again. thank you both.

4 Likes

The world is finally ro a point where they are so deceived that they will happily take anything the New World Order gives them. Ironically there is a chip shortage

5 Likes

Love this. :heart: Beautifully said, thank you for sharing what the Lord has put on your heart JackN. Maranatha!

4 Likes

Praise the Lord Jesus for this powerful and encouraging prayer you have shared. Thank you and God Bless.

2 Likes

Wow is right. Back in the 90s they took a Rota virus vax off the market immediately when only 14 adverse reactions had occurred. Now…thousands of deaths and horrific side effects globally…and they double down, singing its praises all over the media outlets. We live in Isaiah 5:20 as believers in this time…and probably from the moment we turned to Jesus. Pastor JD’s words keep coming to me, “This is…the end.” But God. A new beginning is coming very soon, PTL! Maranatha! Thank you for posting this.

5 Likes

Total 62 seats calculated.

5 Likes

Hiya Vickie marijuana cigarettes were given as asthma, nerve and depression medication once, cocaine was used at dentists,…thalidomide given for morning sickness…I think it depends on who’s writing the reports, who they report back to what their intentions are… many big pharm labs and schools are funded by the likes of Bill Gates. It’s a case of who trying to fool who…there seems to be more information coming out everyday… and we have to remember their aim is to decieve, everyone is running round in circles right now… taken their eyes off the ball… Jesus… xx

3 Likes

Peace is such a precious jewel that I would give anything for it but truth.
Matthew Henry

5 Likes