May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes, I watched this already. Very informative.

Hybrid means Jews + Arabs working together politically ( left + right wing parties combo)

Anything is possible in politics, a coalition needs min 61 Knesset seats to rule.

1 Like

Thank you for this - I really, really needed it. Immensely. God Bless.

2 Likes

If I recall, he believes that the Church is a replacement for the Jews.
That God was finished with the nation of Israel and replaced it with Gentiles who are saved. WRONG

All we need to know about “who we are, why we are here…” can be summed up from the Bible. His even asking these types of questions sound “new age” to me. We don’t need to be “finding ourselves “ we need to be finding Jesus, He alone defines who we are! :blush:

I would ask the friend who gave you the book what their thoughts on it were. Sometimes I’ve found people like to trip us up per se. Almost like they want to see if your belief can be changed. Not saying this was the reason your friend gave you the book, :blush:I just like to know the reason behind the suggestion to read things. That’s just me though!

3 Likes

I feel the anticipation too. It seems like we are just waiting for the next thing to happen. I follow Amir Tsarfati on telegram to see what’s going on in Israel, I look forward to JD’s prophecy update each week, and I listen to Jan Markell every week too as well as check the Olive Tree Ministry headlines. Someone posted about cutting edge.org here in the forum. I really like that site, it post headlines from all over the world by topic. Thanks to whoever shared that site.

2 Likes

@dlcv @Redeemed777

thank you both very much for your help and links, the weighing in was valuable to me. I see a few red flags that make me agree, if these things are true about him, it’s not someone I want to look up to spiritually.

as for our friend who gave us the book, that is a great question of context for the awkward position we will find ourselves in when discussing this with him again lol. because he firmly believes in this book- he considers it to be a “summary of the Bible”- and we have a lot in common with our friend. we’ve had lots of spiritual talks that we really connected on. he wanted my husband to read this book so much, that he ordered this copy to give us. he is super serious. I hate to inform him that this falls flat. but he’s gonna wanna know what we think, so I’m going to pray for God’s help in answering. I appreciate your help, again. thank you both.

4 Likes

The world is finally ro a point where they are so deceived that they will happily take anything the New World Order gives them. Ironically there is a chip shortage

5 Likes

Love this. :heart: Beautifully said, thank you for sharing what the Lord has put on your heart JackN. Maranatha!

4 Likes

Praise the Lord Jesus for this powerful and encouraging prayer you have shared. Thank you and God Bless.

2 Likes

Wow is right. Back in the 90s they took a Rota virus vax off the market immediately when only 14 adverse reactions had occurred. Now…thousands of deaths and horrific side effects globally…and they double down, singing its praises all over the media outlets. We live in Isaiah 5:20 as believers in this time…and probably from the moment we turned to Jesus. Pastor JD’s words keep coming to me, “This is…the end.” But God. A new beginning is coming very soon, PTL! Maranatha! Thank you for posting this.

5 Likes

Total 62 seats calculated.

5 Likes

Hiya Vickie marijuana cigarettes were given as asthma, nerve and depression medication once, cocaine was used at dentists,…thalidomide given for morning sickness…I think it depends on who’s writing the reports, who they report back to what their intentions are… many big pharm labs and schools are funded by the likes of Bill Gates. It’s a case of who trying to fool who…there seems to be more information coming out everyday… and we have to remember their aim is to decieve, everyone is running round in circles right now… taken their eyes off the ball… Jesus… xx

3 Likes

Peace is such a precious jewel that I would give anything for it but truth.
Matthew Henry

5 Likes

I am praying for him!!! <3 in my opinion, most or some who follow the buddhist ideas are genuinely searching for peace and enlightening. Pa sounds like someone who, if Jesus appeared to him in the flesh, he’d welcome Him. he is not searching for destruction of other people for his own gain. I don’t want to speak for God, and I don’t know Pa personally, but it is my opinion that Pa will be reached by God. just a matter of time. I truly believe God saves those that we really love. those who are lost and need a savior and are yearning deep down for a reason not to reject their Maker. I hope this encourages you. God has saved many in the Bible directly due to the prayers of His elect. God bless you for reaching out for prayer for Pa <3 and I feel the same as you about your son in heaven. it will be so great to finally see them, I imagine it will also be very humbling, but we will be so filled with joy that takes over all the pain. <3

2 Likes

I think so too, my wife is asking her ma to ask pa to call on the name of the lord and trust him as his savior, but he has lost his ability to speak now and I don’t think he remembers anyone, so he is in very bad shape, but god knows his heart and his word declares he takes no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked and that he desires for all to come to him, so I am praying that god will give him moments of clarity to understand and accept him into his heart and be saved, its a very hard time, I love my pa and I want to see him with my own pa and ma in heaven someday soon :slight_smile: but even if he cannot speak god knows his thoughts and his heart

1 Like

Yes, and I guess the incentives to get the vaccine are getting wilder every day. Spoke to my sis in Atlanta this morning, and she said free beer and childcare for each vaccine at some locations! Bizarre.

1 Like

Oh yes, God hears him. Maybe you can just say the salvation prayer and hold his hand, giving a little squeeze for reassurance. Before my dad died, my sister and brother-in-law prayed over him, and they said every furrow on his forehead just got smooth, as if every bit of worry and fear were gone.

4 Likes

aww I see. that is encouraging that you know his heart that well. I have no fear in this. I’m praying for his comfort in these days, that he will be protected in his vulnerability. my grandma died while having dementia. in her last days, she excitedly told me one day as soon as I arrived, that she’d spent the previous night writing all sorts of letters to her friends and family, to let them know she is staying in a care home now and basically is on her way out. I forget exact words. but there’s no way she’d actually written those letters. it must have been a dream or something, but she was so excited to tell me as if it was real in this world. so things like that, show me how God can reach Pa. I have faith in this especially after what you’ve told me about him now. <3

3 Likes

May I kindly refer you to the link below from Christ in Prophecy/ Lion and Lamb Ministries (Dr. David Reagan) which fully explains who/what the 7 kings and 7 mountains represent in Revelation 17. It’s a great study!

1 Like

there is many ways god can reach him, through dream, through giving him moments of clairity, I hope ma is constantly asking him to call on the name of the lord and be saved, and repent of his sin, unfortunately me and my wife are in Canada and they are in Cambodia, so I wish we were there with him so I could pray and talk to him (through interpretation of course I do not speak khmer) but at this point all we can do is pray for him :slight_smile: and I hope will come to know him, I was watching this video again:

and I thought about my pa and cried out to jesus, so I know jesus hear my prayer and he knows his heart, I guess time will tell.

1 Like