May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

3 posts were split to a new topic: Spotted a neat tailgate

Yes, I have heard her say that several times. I have also heard her say several times now that she believes there is a great awakening coming, so perhaps she leans NAR. IDK. But I have not heard her mention the rapture or other prophecy at all. Has anyone else?

I heard quite some time ago about those flea collars and warned all the dog folks I know. So sad.

2 Likes

I haven’t read the pyramid code post, which prophecy update thread is it in?

I too am very interested to see what Pastor JD will have for us this week. Things are getting crazier by the day.

3 Likes

Where does it say that in scripture?

I don’t believe in a flat earth. But I do subscribe to it being in the shape of a footstool :slight_smile:

Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord, or where will My place of repose be?

Acts 7:49

4 Likes

No, me neither. And if she thinks, there is a great Awakening, she is deceived. Sadly

But her medical advise is great.

2 Likes

So they were troubled that they were about to be gathered to Christ? Why would that bother them?

Wow. Well said.

If he gets back in the limelight…try to not let that distract you from your profound conviction. I agree with you…and I think he will be in the news like nobodies business.

Thanks for reading all that. My great pleasure. Thanks for responding back with such thought and care. Blessings.

2 Likes

We are not told this in scripture though, right?

These Cyber Attacks Live Drills for What is Coming Later this Summer?

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/06/are-these-cyber-attacks-live-drills-for-what-is-coming-later-this-summer/

6 Likes

Was it Dr. Tenpenny that Pastor JD was underscoring several weeks ago?

The way I look at it is something is coming but not what they think. If they are able to witness some kind of revealing going on, perhaps that is the best it gets for them before they are trapped here with all the realities we know are coming. Just my advice, but I would use the opportunity of someone who thought we were going through a great awakening to use that to point to Christ’s soon coming and the tribulation upon us. I would not spend time trying to refute it. If said cause, we’d be likely in the very last hour.

1 Like

What do you make of that Dennis?

This thread. Maranatha posted it. Scroll back and you’ll find it.

1 Like

Edification

From a 50 year old booklet Titled: “A Day Worth While”

By Grace E. Easley

“Judge not thy brother’s failings,

Nor ever be the one

To hurl a stone at anything

That he has ever done.

Scorn not his humble efforts,

Nor cast him to the ground

He may have just discovered

What thou has never found.

Harden not thy heart to tears

That often flow unbidden,

From Lonely hearts within whose depths

So much of love is hidden.

Set not thyself as model,

Above they fellowman,

For charity can open doors,

That pride’s key never can.

Be not so self-righteous,

Thy foot can also fall….

No man who lives is blameless,

For sin has touched us all.

And God alone must judge us,

No man has been assigned.

Because the Lord alone can see

Within your heart……and mine.

This little booklet was found in my mother’s nightstand drawer along with bible tracts after she passed away over 20 years ago. Someone had been witnessing to her. An answered prayer. I’ve missed her so much. I so long to see her again in the Blessed Hope.

Pastor JD’s message in bible study included an admonition that really hit home………

”Never give up on anyone!”

God can touch a heart and bring people to Jesus in ways that we cannot even imagine.

Maranatha.

8 Likes

Read the Book of Revelation the same as you would read Romans, even if it might be difficult for you. I refute the argument that Revelation is not literal so a literal method will not work. Why? Because in doing so the door is then opened for an allegorical interpretation which really seems to be what you are doing but correct me if I am wrong. First century readers of Revelation would most certainly have understood John’s writing, the same as those reading Paul’s writings would have understood his metaphorical use of the church as a “temple of the Holy Spirit."

Prophecy predicts literal events through symbolic language. I have already stated that this symbolic language can be found elsewhere within the scriptures. A chain reference Bible is a tremendous help here as well as having at least a basic understanding of world history. The symbols and images are easy to understand, and anyone should at least make an attempt at understanding them, particularly in light of understanding them in their original literary and historical context. I repeat. Revelation is not a book of allegory and it does NOT use allegory but rather metaphor and symbolism. You seem to be confused as to the use of symbolism and metaphors.

You have really gotten into the deep weeds here. I do not have the time to address each and every argument you make in this latest comment. I believe it is futile because it appears you have your mind set on at least a partly allegorical method of interpretation. Are you pretrib, mid-trib, or are you a post-toastie? I am pre-trib. One’s position on the Rapture has great bearing on how one interprets Revelation. If you have a pressing question that you would like answered, maybe you could put that question up for the community to answer. Have a blessed weekend.

7 Likes

Beautiful, amen, and thank you for such encouragement, dear @wren !:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I can see the attack from the student has ulterior motives. Given just a few pieces of info it is easy to put together that this is straight from our spiritual adversary the devil. You are an amazing teacher and God has placed you in a position of influence to counter the lies of the enemy. May you allow the Lord to fight your battles in the house of worship. The Lord’s live far outways the hate if the enemy.

Praying for you and your lawyer.

Bigwave

2 Likes

This is how genocide takes off, divide and conquer the romans knew that well until Jesus open their hearts and saw truth. Those who do not vaccinate will be persecuted just like the Jews in Nazi Germany times just like the Spanish inquisition and who is behind all this? SATAN children, their gates are open but is up to us to wake up!

5 Likes

Thank you for your prayers. The lawyer has written a good letter and HR is being supportive. The situation looks promising.

8 Likes

The timeframe of 2 Thes 2 and Matt 24:24 (verses demonstrating a strong delusion backed by God) is during Satan working false wonders. We may not know a lot about many nuances and theological aspects of those passages…but the timing seems to be helpfully supported in them. Would you think at the time of the rapture, or right after it, Satan performs false wonders through the AC right away?