May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Bonnie. Again thanks for reading all that. You are correct, my bad. I got confused by the use of allegory. Like when we say something is “allegorious” of life (or the way life is–in the mere sense of its similar mirroring like quality–like “compared to”–but I realize that was not a correct use of the word). That doesn’t even seem to be a word found in the dictionary actually…lol. I stand corrected. You are right, there is no allegory in Revelation. I was meaning it as a synonym for symbolic and metaphor.

I am pretrib and see the book of Revelation as almost “hyper” literal. Like what happens will likely be more intense than we might make of it kind of thing.

I understand dear sister if you are short on time. If you are able to answer, I think your years of researching prophecy can be very helpful to this forum. If you might consider to do so, that would be awesome. Although I misused how I was thinking about the concept of “allegory,” I think you would find in any and all of my arguments no confusion whatsoever though. For my arguments or points of concern do not come from defending Revelation as allegory. That is not in my mind (nor has it been) and not the way I see the book of Revelation. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Which was 100% brought by me. :frowning:

You have a very solid grasp on things and I don’t think discourse would be futile from time to time on this forum. Having put my allegorical foot in my mouth did not help to shed light on the strength of the reasons where I would differ from some features of the historical or traditional view of Revelation. I would be in the category called “futurist.”

“The futurist approach to the book of Revelation regards the visions of chapters 4–22 as referring to events that lie in the future, events that will occur immediately prior to Christ’s second coming and the end of history. Many, though not all, futurists are premillennialists and dispensationalists.”

https://bit.ly/3clgzm2

I am also a premillennialist and dispensationalist. As a futurist, I would tend to see the weight of the 7 headed dragon as a future time to come (like all 7 heads indicating kings around the time of AC revealing). I am open to the historical on that point. I think the historical/traditional view might be correct. But I am just hopeful to point out as to where (as every argument has some) the weak points on that might be. Like what did not fit necessarily (Persia as example or use of layering two analogies together).

Other than that thanks again for your kind replies and consideration. Have a great weekend as well Bonnie. :slight_smile: Blessings.

3 Likes

@TheLordIsYourShield, I think we definitely need to keep our eyes open, for certain.

1 Like

I would if I had Michael to take him down and all of heaven watch. “Look honey…isn’t that the accuser that was stalking you all those years?” That would be some revival. :slight_smile:

I understand what you are saying about timing James. But honestly brother, you I hope would agree, that does not grant us permission to write in things it means pertaining to our view right? I am just saying it seems that God is showing us in His word His timing. And that is just what it says. Anything beyond that is your’s or my thoughts upon regardless of our view of time, history, and structure of Revelation. I am merely desiring to point out that of the two: 1) What does the word say, and 2) What do we read into it, on this front…it falls into #1 category I believe.

satan is after your kids! next group is children for vaccine!

No hiding of deadlines…

3 Likes

Dear Grace,
It makes me so glad that you liked the poem and found it uplifting. Its author had the same name as yours…Grace. Thank you always, Grace for your kind words and encouragement. Indeed, you are very “gracious”, and thoughtful; I am thankful to God you are here. God Bless you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :joy: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

James, come on man , as Biden would say. I am not inferring you are a false prophet. First, you would have to show me signs and wonders that you are doing. My friend that is not what I am saying in the remotest. Please keep in mind, we have extremely different views of Revelation. Yet we are of the same spirit…striving to understand each other better.

And here I must say I have. For I was not aware that you were seeing the rapture so clearly in 2 Thes 2. We differ there in premise. I believe that 2 Thes 2 is talking about our gathering together with Him…but the concern they had was not that they might have to gather with Him at any moment. To me they would not be afraid of that. Their concern was “the day of the Lord” being upon them. So I see the concern for gathering together with the Lord as a benevolent encouragement opener from Paul. Regardless as to the exact discussion he had with them before on this…the fear they had was that they might be going into the day of the Lord. They would not fear gathering to Christ if that were the next thing to happen. So actually…I don’t officially see the rapture anywhere in 2 Thes 2. We differ there. But it helps me to know now why you make those connections.

Please see Matt 24:24 next to 2 Thes 2:9-10. You see…what matches is "signs and wonders.’ Also what matches is this:

For the reason of no love of truth so much so they embrace the supernatural lies of Satan–God gives them strong delusion

Signs and wonders so as to deceive if possible the elect.

So those two passages are showing us timing. A time when signs and wonders come will be the time when a) strong delusion comes, and b) almost the elect will be deceived.

What is good about Matthew is it shows you that time is after or just at the abomination of desolation for where it is in the flow of Matt 24. That to me shows you the timeframe signs and wonders is operator in 2 Thes 2. So on one hand we seen in Matt 24 when that happens. On the other hand we see in 2 Thes 2 why it happens as well as when it happens.

For false christs and false prophets will arise and will provide great [t]signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the [u]elect.

2 Thes 2:8-11

Then that lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His [i]coming; 9 that is , the one whose [j]coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and false [k]signs and wonders, 10 and with [l]all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not accept the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason God [m]will send upon them [n]a deluding influence so that they will believe [o]what is false,

You likely won’t agree, but I hope it helps in understanding what I meant. Blessings.

PS – We are all going to see what we see in scripture. It does not make either of us wrong or right for seeing it. My comment on saying that strong delusion going along with a timing of false miracles is what the word is approximating. The word, in my estimation, does not say the strong delusion comes at the rapture. But if you see day of the Lord as day of Christ, then from your perspective you would be seeing actually very closely to what i am saying with the rapture in it too. And so your answer would be “yes…that would also be the time of false signs and wonders,” then, yeah? I am asking.

5 Likes

I like David Jeremiah. But he believes that Babylon in Iraq will be revived. Is that your take too Ed? I don’t really see that though. Another example of where things might differ is Rev 12 woman/child. Most see it as Christ’s ascension. Even more, they go back to Joseph’s dream. True it is Israel and the 12 tribes. But it is a future vision of a sign. If the woman is Israel and the baby is future, I would think that Rev 2:27 implies the church rapture and then Israel, the woman, goes through the tribulation.

UPDATE on my prayer request

Shalom all. This prayer request was posted on 23 May 2021:

I would like to give thanks and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ that my mum has decided NOT to take the injection yesterday. I appreciate all your prayers for my mum and has been answered. cc: @alllllz , @K7

To put things in context, my mum went with my auntie to register for the shot around mid-April 2021. She has waited very long for at least 3 weeks till early May, my auntie’s husband got an appointment for the jab but as for her, no news of any appointment.

My mum start to ask me to re-register again for the jab thinking her name might not be recorded in the system at all. Maybe due to some system failure sort of. I was reluctant to do that as Pastor JD has warned us repeatedly about this vaccine dangers.

I did helped her to check, her name was inside the system and that status is “Pending” for a few weeks already and I informed her of the status. I even emailed the site contact to verify if she is in the system but I got no reply till today. She thought the mobile registration app might be the problem.

In late May, my younger cousin helped her to resolve the app issue and register again and it was successful. On May 23rd, as mentioned before she got an appointment for the jab on 6 June 2021. That’s why I posted in this forum for prayers. I kept on praying for her for God’s intervention in this situation.

On June 4 evening I decided to speak to her personally on the vaccine. I started with a prayer to Jesus to ask him to help me to speak the truth and ask the Holy Spirit to open our hearts to hear. I laid out out 7 reasons why this covid19 vaccines are UNSAFE to take. I use simple and common sense explanation, guided by Holy Spirit. I avoid medical jargon and complicated things in my conversation. I told her I wanted to show her Pastor JD’s last Sunday Prophecy Update on testimonies on vaccine deaths and injuries.

Saturday 5th June she asked me to play the sermon. I played the May 30 BP Update and I believe Pastor JD sharing opened her eyes to the truth about vaccines. On Sat evening she has decided NOT to go for jab. I also installed JD Farag app in her iPad so she can watch him during her free time.

Thank you Pastor JD for being brave to speak out the truth that Christians need to hear in these last days.

Here is a lesson:

Sometimes God will DELAY certain situations in our lives because:

1. There is a DANGER ahead of us and we are not AWARE of it. Our loving Father is PROTECTING us from it.

2. He has better plan/things for us.

All glory to Jesus Christ! Amen.

20 Likes

Praise be to God Dennis! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Pastor JD for speaking truth regarding v. Thank you for sharing this beautiful update regarding your mum and answered prayer! :heart:

6 Likes

Amen and Amen! Thank you Jesus!

7 Likes
3 Likes

I’m so happy to hear your positive news, Thankyou Lord for answering prayers, what a magnificent God you are x

6 Likes

Thank you for your response. I had not heard the phrase “first mention” before, but I do agree with it. I liken it also to the phrase “rightly dividing”, meaning letting scripture interpret scripture. “Comparing spiritual things with spiritual things.”

1 Corinthians 2:13: Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

8 Likes

Isa. 53:6 Amplified :loudspeaker:
All of us like sheep have gone astray, We have turned, each one, to his own way; But the LORD has caused the wickedness of us all [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing] To fall on Him [instead of us].
Rom. 5:8 (But God) clearly shows and proves His own love for us, by the fact that while we were still sinners , Christ died for us.
HalleluYAH :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Doc

5 Likes

Oh Wren! What a lovely little note of a reply to me. Thank you! :heartpulse: :notes:Grace, grace, God’s grace!:notes:. :point_up_2:

1 Like

man should have been put in jail, but because of covid restrictions, he was released. then this all happened. madness.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Man-killed-after-being-struck-by-Portland-light-16228470.php

Understood. And that is a feature. I have something you might find interesting. But first, I wanted to note an item about “First Mention.” I think this is a good principle. However, think what happened in the 1st century. The Jews had an over focus on what they understood the coming messiah would be like. They did not have a nuanced view. First mention was good in that it establishes a foundation and ground work sense of how to bring it into full bodied mode as more is revealed. So in that, First Mention is solid. Where First Mention may not be as helpful in how it may cross another hermeneutic: We interpret the Old Testament by the New and not the other way around…at least as orienting ourselves. This is because the New Testament is a clear revelation of the old. So in that sense “First” would need to take on the meaning of “preeminent.” For to interpret the New by the Old typically lands us with the problems associated with the Jewish roots movement…if you are familiar. Or those who overstate the function of Tora in the Christians life. Here is an over view link suggesting First Mention as valid and helpful but not all encompassing as an/or “the” overriding hermeneutic:

https://bit.ly/3z3pEcW

Here is a video (1 hour) that offers an interesting approach to hermeneutical study. It has been trending for just over a year now but I have not found anything as profound. It formally addresses hermeneutical approaches from a perception, discussion, and Christian body growth dynamic MORE than arriving at “the answer.” Which I believe is greatly needed in the body today. With cultural trends toward food fights, this hermeneutical approach blows the barn doors wide open in how to build each other up in the midst of our differences. Which may not be a hermeneutic as much as a principle of true and virtuous Christian charity supernatural practices among the church body as a whole.

Here Are Some Features of it:
THE DYNAMIC PROCESS BEYOND PROPOSITIONAL CLAIMS

1. Learning to separate the signal from the noise when discussing adverse hermeneutical approaches. One key thing that really distinguishes signal from noise is that random noise is not the same from one measurement of the signal to the next, whereas the genuine signal is at least partially reproducible https://bit.ly/3coMNwR .
  2. Bypass the “Unread Library Effect” inherent in all of us: The Unread Library Effect = Because something is known by someone, people can tend to overestimate how well they know it themselves.
  3. “If following Christ means contrasting the ingroup, you have to be ok with that.” A protection again group think and ideologue-ism.

. . . . .

Ed, we differ but have been for the most part striving in Christian love to edify one another in our differences. This is in no way aimed at you dear brother. I am, in honor of how God has blessed our discourse, excited to share such a concept. Blessings.

2 Likes
1 Like

From the above video:

TB: “…I think that’s why it’s important to give people a real incentive to get vaccinated…”
TB: “…I don’t think you can make them mandatory but I think, and this is what we’re suggesting today, by making it clear that for example if you are vaccinated - if you’re double vaccinated - it should be much easier to come in and out of the country…”

INCENTIVE is PENALTY
SUGGESTION is MANDATORY
CURE is SICKNESS

etc.

11 Likes