May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi ,
Excellent point . We are seeing a lot of lies
being exposed and the deception is big .
A lot of people are looking for truth and will
be deceived . Spot on sister

becky

2 Likes

lol. Your time is coming brother :slight_smile:

THE WORLD IS COMING TO … JESUS … KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!
This is very interesting … how we need to be wise and discerning these days.

Due to June 6 thread lockdown, had to move here for news posts etc…

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9

John 15:16 οὐχ ὑμεῖς με ἐξελέξασθε ἀλλ᾽ ἐγὼ ἐξελεξάμην ὑμᾶς καὶ ἔθηκα ὑμᾶς ἵνα ὑμεῖς ὑπάγητε καὶ καρπὸν φέρητε καὶ ὁ καρπὸς ὑμῶν μένῃ ἵνα ὅ τι ἂν αἰτήσητε τὸν πατέρα ἐν τῷ ὀνόματί μου δῷ ὑμῖν

“You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

This Sunday sermons: We have the Giant statues, LGBTQIA+P, UFOs, Great Reset etc, may we be watchful in these last days.

https://www.rt.com/news/526262-punjab-pakistan-sim-card-vaccine/

6 Likes

Ok, I don’t know where to put this link. Hope it fits within this thread. Anyway, I just finished watching this movie and it’s very good. It will be released in theaters Sept. 2021, but you can watch it early on VOD(Vimeo On Demand). Here’s the official trailer: https://youtu.be/Doikm1usb1s

P.S. The name of the movie is titled Interview with the AntiChrist. Interview with the Antichrist (2020) - IMDb

“And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” (Rev 13:14-15)

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this! God bless you and yours!

1 Like

So in other news…

A Sign of Jonah?

9 Likes

David Heath, USA TODAY

Sat, June 12, 2021, 9:42 PM

HOUSTON – In the first federal ruling on vaccine mandates, a Houston judge Saturday dismissed a lawsuit by hospital employees who declined the COVID-19 shot – a decision that could have a ripple effect across the nation.

The case involved Houston Methodist, which was the first hospital system in the country to require that all its employees get vaccinated. U.S. District Judge Lynn N. Hughes said federal law does not prevent employers from issuing that mandate.

After months of warnings, Houston Methodist had put more than 170 of its 26,000 employees on unpaid suspension Monday. They were told they would be fired it they weren’t vaccinated by June 21.

The hospital already had made it clear it means what it says: It fired the director of corporate risk – Bob Nevens – and another manager in April when they did not meet the earlier deadline for bosses.

In recent weeks, a few other major hospitals have followed Houston Methodist’s lead, including the University of Pennsylvania, University of Louisville, New York Presbyterian and several major hospitals in the Washington, D.C. area.

3 Likes

amazing story!! also personally uplifting to me because he has 12 and 15 year old boys. became a father in his 40s! theres still hope for me to be a mom someday lol.

1 Like

Just had to post this after seeing your post about Tony Blair wanting unvaccinated in lockdown restrictions…

1 Like

Thanks Jack. Yeah pretty unnerving. Frustrating really. We can be hopeful though it is still early in the season of how things may land.

“The judge dismissed that argument as well, saying that law does not apply to private employers. He also dismissed an argument that anyone who gets the vaccine is effectively a human subject in an experimental trial.”

Although right now this seems to hold. If America remains under the constitution, I would see this not have many legs to stand on. If the constitution continues to fade, of course we will see more of and worse than this.

“Of all employees, 285 received a medical or religious exemption, and 332 were granted deferrals for pregnancy and other reasons, he said.” 178 staffers at Houston Methodist hospital suspended for not complying with COVID-19 vaccine mandate - ABC News

Religious exemptions are a good thing. Amen. Thanks for posting. Good to keep a pulse on this sort of thing. Blessings.

1 Like

Yes and Israel is ready for 666;

3 Likes

Stuff is going to hit the fan soon I think…

5 Likes

I and all others in my household have experienced sickness after exposed to my daughter and her husband who got the shot. Her kids also got sick. Still feel run down and my body just feels off. I have a UTI that won’t go away. Been on 2 different meds. Had a roaring yeast infection. Haven’t had either for 20 years and never this aweful. After having the virus at the beginning of the plandemic, I have issues with double vision, wonky vision and constant goopy drainage from my eye. Been to 2 opthamologists and neurologist, had CAT and MRI with no diagnosis. Seems to be a prevalent story from many I’ve talked to. This man made virus is meant to kill and destroy. But God!

5 Likes

PREPARING THE CHILDREN FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST

4 Likes

praying for the children not to be brainwashed by this. so creepy. so… real unfortunately.

4 Likes

Everything is in place … :sleepy:

6 Likes

JD spoke of the guillotine medical coding in one of his 2020 prophecy updates… Quite remarkably chilling.

5 Likes