May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Praise be to God Dennis! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Pastor JD for speaking truth regarding v. Thank you for sharing this beautiful update regarding your mum and answered prayer! :heart:

6 Likes

Amen and Amen! Thank you Jesus!

7 Likes
3 Likes

I’m so happy to hear your positive news, Thankyou Lord for answering prayers, what a magnificent God you are x

7 Likes

Thank you for your response. I had not heard the phrase “first mention” before, but I do agree with it. I liken it also to the phrase “rightly dividing”, meaning letting scripture interpret scripture. “Comparing spiritual things with spiritual things.”

1 Corinthians 2:13: Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

8 Likes

Isa. 53:6 Amplified :loudspeaker:
All of us like sheep have gone astray, We have turned, each one, to his own way; But the LORD has caused the wickedness of us all [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing] To fall on Him [instead of us].
Rom. 5:8 (But God) clearly shows and proves His own love for us, by the fact that while we were still sinners , Christ died for us.
HalleluYAH :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Doc

5 Likes

Oh Wren! What a lovely little note of a reply to me. Thank you! :heartpulse: :notes:Grace, grace, God’s grace!:notes:. :point_up_2:

1 Like

man should have been put in jail, but because of covid restrictions, he was released. then this all happened. madness.

Understood. And that is a feature. I have something you might find interesting. But first, I wanted to note an item about “First Mention.” I think this is a good principle. However, think what happened in the 1st century. The Jews had an over focus on what they understood the coming messiah would be like. They did not have a nuanced view. First mention was good in that it establishes a foundation and ground work sense of how to bring it into full bodied mode as more is revealed. So in that, First Mention is solid. Where First Mention may not be as helpful in how it may cross another hermeneutic: We interpret the Old Testament by the New and not the other way around…at least as orienting ourselves. This is because the New Testament is a clear revelation of the old. So in that sense “First” would need to take on the meaning of “preeminent.” For to interpret the New by the Old typically lands us with the problems associated with the Jewish roots movement…if you are familiar. Or those who overstate the function of Tora in the Christians life. Here is an over view link suggesting First Mention as valid and helpful but not all encompassing as an/or “the” overriding hermeneutic:

https://bit.ly/3z3pEcW

Here is a video (1 hour) that offers an interesting approach to hermeneutical study. It has been trending for just over a year now but I have not found anything as profound. It formally addresses hermeneutical approaches from a perception, discussion, and Christian body growth dynamic MORE than arriving at “the answer.” Which I believe is greatly needed in the body today. With cultural trends toward food fights, this hermeneutical approach blows the barn doors wide open in how to build each other up in the midst of our differences. Which may not be a hermeneutic as much as a principle of true and virtuous Christian charity supernatural practices among the church body as a whole.

Here Are Some Features of it:
THE DYNAMIC PROCESS BEYOND PROPOSITIONAL CLAIMS

1. Learning to separate the signal from the noise when discussing adverse hermeneutical approaches. One key thing that really distinguishes signal from noise is that random noise is not the same from one measurement of the signal to the next, whereas the genuine signal is at least partially reproducible https://bit.ly/3coMNwR .
  2. Bypass the “Unread Library Effect” inherent in all of us: The Unread Library Effect = Because something is known by someone, people can tend to overestimate how well they know it themselves.
  3. “If following Christ means contrasting the ingroup, you have to be ok with that.” A protection again group think and ideologue-ism.

. . . . .

Ed, we differ but have been for the most part striving in Christian love to edify one another in our differences. This is in no way aimed at you dear brother. I am, in honor of how God has blessed our discourse, excited to share such a concept. Blessings.

2 Likes
1 Like

From the above video:

TB: “…I think that’s why it’s important to give people a real incentive to get vaccinated…”
TB: “…I don’t think you can make them mandatory but I think, and this is what we’re suggesting today, by making it clear that for example if you are vaccinated - if you’re double vaccinated - it should be much easier to come in and out of the country…”

INCENTIVE is PENALTY
SUGGESTION is MANDATORY
CURE is SICKNESS

etc.

12 Likes

The Blair Witch Project :frowning:

1 Like

wow very good discernment there in my opinion.

3 Likes

The MSM went with Lab Leak, so that must mean that is the least likely origin. Besides, those places have ridiculous security.

The World Military Games started at the same day “Event 201” started.

10,000 athletes from numerous nations . . . . the first event to be held in none other than Wuhan, China.

This was intentional release, bio-warfare, their chance to expose the world with this infectious disease.

2 Likes

Pastor JD: Have y’all seen this video? Pretty scary! May God protect us all! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

2 Likes

@JFelts8031 @Saved-by-Grace
Thank you both for your service! And anyone else who served in the military. I salute you :clap:

7 Likes

Think the first two quoted news by Pastor JD today:

1 Like

Intentional release, bio-warfare seems most likely to me, especially since China allowed so many people to leave the country after covid started and the WHO supported China with regard to continuing international travel via airplanes. To me, that is how the bioweapon was so quickly distributed. If China had been put in “quarantine” until the virus burned itself out, the pandemic would not have happened.

2 Likes

Glad to hear.

1 Like

Sister, this is what the Lord has bought to my attention and I’m going to share it with you. FAST and pray.