May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

making me cry to be reminded of this. I don’t want my lil babes (nephews) to go through this. I’m praying God will save them from it for my sake at the very least. and the rest of my family. I’m not asking for heathens to be sent to heaven. I just want them truly saved and loving God. impending doom is breaking my heart for them. id be horrified enduring it myself but at least I know where I’m headed when my life here ends. I want them to go with me.

2 Likes

Hi Julie, I understand the concern. But from that cartoon though they are displaying as a bad thing. Not a good thing. If anything it is warning kids not to trust Biden…lol. Ok maybe that is going too far…but i mean the clip though was showing kids they don’t want to just trust technology like that.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Believers Who Have Died
“We” refers to Paul , Silas, and Timothy. Paul is teaching about the “rapture” to the Thessalonians, and he was only there for three weeks.
13Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him .15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Jesus is the bridegroom John 3:29
29The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

The church is the bride Revelation 19:7For our Lord God Almighty reigns. 7Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory!For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

This imagery is rooted in Hebrew weddings. Christ is the Bridegroom John 3:29. The church is his bride Revelation 19:7. First the marriage betrothal-a binding agreement often arranged a year before the wedding-was legally consummated by the parents of the bride and groom. After this the groom went to prepare a place to live in his father’s house. Next, the groom came to claim his bride. The father of the groom tells him when to claim his bride. The actual marriage will take place in heaven prior to the second coming in Revelation 19:6-16
Other parallels:
The Jewish groom paid a purchase price to establish the marriage covenant, just as Jesus paid a purchase price for the church.
Just as the bride was declared sanctified and set apart in waiting for her groom, so the church is declared sanctified or set apart for Christ the Bridegroom

2 Likes

I know this is an old post but if I may interject with some food for thought. Rome for the ancient Romans was not just the city. Rome was wherever the empire expanded. You could be in Britain and you were considered to be in Rome. You could be living in Spain and still would be considered as living in Rome.

Have a look at a map of the Roman empire at it’s peak. The anti christ could come from any of those areas that was considered generally as Rome.

To narrow it down even further we must then take into account from which Babylon we are talking about. If it is a physical Babylon then it is a no brainer however if it is a spiritual Babylon which country or region in the world embodies that spirit of Babylon the most ?

Personal opinion false prophet maybe The Vatican found within the city of Rome. Antichrist from the region where spiritual Babylon is the strongest.

Why I would personally rule out the antichrist coming from the Babylonian physical empire is this:

These are predominantly muslim countries and to be a convincing false messiah I believe he would have to at the minimum be from Israel or of Jewish descent as the Jewish people in my opinion would never accept a non Jew as their messiah.

As for which country might be more accurate as an indication of where the antichrist might come from my educated guess, this is conjecture, would be the place where everything from the city of Babylon indicated you were in Babylon now exists, The Pergamon museum in Berlin.

However Berlin was never part of the ancient Roman empire only souther parts of Germany were.

To have another idea let us look at the revived Roman empire from a political view today:

You could think about this in 2 ways. Either consider all the countries in the map or eliminate those that were not originally part of the ancient Roman empire.

1 Like

More disturbing insight related to the magnification phnom…. BREAKING DISCOVERY! The ACTUAL CONTENTS Inside Pfizer Vials EXPOSED!

4 Likes

Carolyn, hi. I have always enjoyed your posts. We have had some great discussions. Great to see you in our forum when you can make it. I see this is a valid study coming out. One of the things I spent the most amount of time not reviewing is all things COVID. But this peaked my interest. According to this video and according to the how science is currently operating:

1. Graphene Oxide is currently increasingly in use medically with nanoparticle medicines.
  2. This video has not confirmed the scientific levels – still tests to come
  3. They don’t mention that Graphene Oxide is currently in increasing use in nonameds
  4. This video admits chain of custody is not 100% confirmed
  5. Mention “why Trump may be pushing the vax” – inflammatory language
  6. Gives no indication of other real medical uses of Graphene Oxide
  7. Gives me the sense they are hiding parts of the story and inflating others

As I asses the above I will keep an open mind. But one I did not mention above is that a close friend of mine did come down with COVID and it did produce blood clotting (I don’t know of any flu that does that) and almost lost his leg due to COVID. It is not “some version of the flu” as they imply on this video.

I believe there is tons of manufactured numbers and manipulation of all sorts of data concerning COVID. But I do believe it is real and out there…just not as much as they say…and that is an understatement. What i notice is the government is not the only one playing with our emotions. We live in a time when everyone wants to be the discovery person of insightful info. And although there is a human respectability to help the human race…we live in a time of hyper drive for relevant meaning and discovery during a time of mass deception. Therefor we need to be very careful with what we do allow ourselves to believe. I love you dear sister. I hope to see more of you. And thank your for your heart to want to share something that initially does have some strong University support. Blessings.

THIS IS JUST AN AFTER THOUGHT – After hearing so much about NWO and New Age Agenda and “plandemic” and hype really from the government, from media, and from seemingly Christian truther communities – I THINK what is really going on…is God is allowing true believers to be tested by a circus of disinfo. It really is surrounding us. The truth is somewhere in it all. But the Christian community has tended to be “reactive” rather than “responsive” to the circus of discernment testing. I am sure some of it is geared toward to the world and unbelievers. But with Trump and heresy, and NWO whether its Hegelian dialectic or is it Q etc etc etc … we are surrounded. And I just think it is good to realize…all guns are blazing. Time for believers to be responsive not reactive. It doesn’t look like its gonna let up anytime soon so the sooner we all take a deep breath and look for the heart of Messiah in the age of grace ending rather than how the AC jumps out from the tribulation era into our laps…I think we will know what it truly is in our age to “overcome the world.” Just saying…blessings all.

I agree what your friend got may not be normal flu but most everything else by a high percentage is flu. After all there has been NO FLU since CCP V came on the scene!

What we have is a good old seeding the field with gold to start the rush.

Don’t you think its more than odd that the Delta variant is now showing up in TX and Florida the two most resistant to the WH and NWO?

Note:
I am not agreeing this is correct it may be another attempt to use fake news to make us look bad.

Shalom

6 Likes

I have no doubt the virus is real, but with all the fear mongering muddying the waters…

We’re seeing lots of hit pieces these days against those who take a stand against the vaccine etc. For example this subtle piece against deniers.

Won’t be long if not already that “Christians” will be called the arsonists of Rome…

5 Likes

My concerns are… 1) The maniacal push to inoculate everyone on the planet, and now also animals. 2) The gross under reporting of adverse reactions to these jabs. 3) The fact that they have taken down the VAERS searchable data website preventing monitoring of adverse reactions by the public. 4) The highly magnetic reactions that people who have submitted to this jab are experiencing by the thousands. 5) No “vaccine” insert information as to the ingredients used to make this “vaccine.” In fact, it’s nothing more than a blank sheet of paper. 6) Financial ties to the Billion + dollar European Union’s, “Graphene Flagship.”

Suffice to say, there is an abundance of “smoke” to ascertain a “fire.” In my opinion, to not research and evaluate this phenomenon, is what constitutes a likely “deception”

4 Likes

Thanks Dan for your reply. I was shocked to discover #filmyourhospital in the early months of COVID only to witness that the media created a sound stage theater out of hospitals and broadcasted fakery all over town. The flu disappeared because COVID took not only their numbers but added to any form of death by falsifying COVID tests (which if you recall Trump would not distribute because they would tell everyone they had COVID). So yea, there was no pandemic. It was all fake. Yes. AND in addition to that China released a virus that I believe was released on purpose to take down the American economy and make us obedient to our true father Xi…whom the USA is on the payroll of. So the pademic was to feminize America before the all alpha father Xi could be heard in our hearts and realize the American dream is to kiss Xi’s feet and apologize for orange man bad scolding China and promise that we will never do it again.

BUT that video is making outrageous claims and is scare mongering. It is spiritually and emotionally irresponsible to milk peoples emotions during a crisis. And that is what that video is doing…wrong or right. And they are not right because they start out with jaded facts. When the church is being tested…its ok to speak out against manipulation. Just by the chain of custody info alone, if people believe this video after hearing how week the chain of custody is currently on that…why stay tuned? Look its associated with a credible university…but so is CNN x10. Its the age of the Christian Truther. But that means being able to see beyond “The Christian Truther” of our day…if that makes sense?

3 Likes

Hi Carolyn. Amen. You are a very articulate individual who has incredible depth as a deep thinker having incredible beauty in self awareness as well. I recall our previous talks. Perhaps there is something discoverable from this study. I am hopeful in that. But in all honesty, the way this interview was handled was, to me, somewhat Jerry Springer–esque.

I understand your point about finding enough smoke because of how hard it is to pin down such mass deception. And your heart is beautiful in doing so. Or perhaps I just miss you and am glad to be involved in the process that gets you posting more here too :wink: But in all honesty, I do have some concerns with crying wolf opportunists. Not you at all. I mean the smoke that could be from a fire but by the time we realize it, the dry ice fumes have left the room.

Thanks so much for sharing. I would be interested in any updates on this. I don’t mean to come across as brash or ungrateful. Its just awesome to see some discoveries that come with the sincerity and grit I have experienced from your own heart. I am hopeful this might become that.

The other thing that gets me about videos like this (and this is not my forum so please disregard my opinions where your convictions lead otherwise) is usually if it has inflammatory statements about Trump…well…Ima just gonna have to take them down. He’s my Xi :slight_smile:

Lol…well okay that was dumb. But I think some people may feel that way about me…doesn’t matter but was rather fun to say. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just see as a bellwether indicator of hype that when a video has inflammatory statements about Trump (which is not hard to imagine given how easy the man himself makes it to do that), that its potential of being pulp-fiction is pretty high. Yes of course because Trump is such an easy low hanging fruit target, but also because it tells me “Please buy in to bias.” You know that movie when regarding science needs a Trump puppet on their laps to get us in the mood for this particular brand of popcorn…well…maybe somethin’s up.

But I realize looking at things with a bias of sorts is trendy…and has become such the norm that indeed it may no longer be a way to rule out fiction. Because if its normalized, then some very reasonable thinkers might come to the table with stuff still yet wearing the biased t-shirt. The t-shirt won’t make the info invalid. So I’m mindful of that too. I’m not saying Trump can’t be deeply guilty even to the point of being NWO. But that is never my starting point. I want you to know Carolyn…I respect you a lot. Just chiming in about this particular video. Blessings dear lady. :heart:

2 Likes

That’s a bit misleading since half the country and 95% of the media was almost creating a live stream movie to sell it as the 1918 pandemic all over again.

We will only hold this back as long as father says and calls us up. From the look of it we are nearly up against the wall.

Shalom

2 Likes

I think I will watch that movie again its starting to have more meaning now!!!

2 Likes

I hear you… it’s much less about Trump for me than it is all the implications of evil pointing to the use of a bioweapon of mass destruction.

2 Likes

Hi CarolynK,

Thank you so much for this link. I happened to see this vid with Dr. Ruby the other day, and have been trying to find out more info on “graphene” ever since. Apparently its a synthetic lab-made material and derivative of …of all things activated charcoal. That really surprised me because for some unknown reason, whenever I am around those who took the jab, I later experience some very strange symptoms. So one day I took a tsp. of powdered activated charcoal in water, and consumed it. The bizarre symptom went away. I wondered why, but couldn’t understand it because the cabal is so darn secretive about the ingredients of these jabs…so how can one determine what was inactivating what.

I went to pub chem site, where normally you can find out about such things, but it was very dicey and unclear. Dr. Ruby claims that 99 Percent of the vials they tested were what she called “poison”, graphene in suspension liquid, but on pub chem, they indicated they were using nano tubes of this gunk in other medicines now…what??? If its poison, and turns into basically a flat crystal substance…what on earth are they doing putting it in shots or medicines? (or how can they justify this, if it has zero therapeutic value to anything, —of course evil depop agenda notwithstanding)

I mean, it could lacerate the insides of blood vessles and organs. Its harmful. Yet the jury is still out on this without further research. In part I think they have us all focused on minutia…and I keep wondering what’s the elephant behind the smoke screen? hard to tell what is real…and what is controlled op. And no we hear nothing further on iron oxide, so the picture changes rapidly.

Do you have any thoughts on the what or why of this substance that Dr. Ruby found in the jabs? For example, we know crystals can transmit and receive radio signal, and perhaps harvest energy from the body. But she also mentioned it can damage the mitochondria of the cells, which may explain why people get so tired for days after taking the jab. It alters the electrical flow in their system. I’d really love to hear what you think of this information that Dr. Ruby unearthed. Thank you again for the info. God bless you. Maranatha!

4 Likes

For years Elon Musk has been pushing a Neural Lace Brain Interface and graphene oxide is key component. In a 2016 video, he said that it would not have to be surgically implanted in the brain but could be injected. In addition to supposed benefits like allowing folks to control devices with their brain, some researchers have said it could allow them to externally control us or to erase memories, etc.and could turn humans into 5G antenna. No idea of the validity of any of it except that I have seen the video where Musk stated that about the injections.

Just stuff I’ve read.

2 Likes

Wow Violet, this is amazing what you found! Thank you so much for sharing this! It makes perfect sense. I think its the “elephant behind the smokescreen” of these otherwise pointless jabs. We all knew they had some nafarious main point, and I think you nailed it. We were just talking about this stuff on a prayer request thread started by HIS (Vicki). So thankful we have so many good researchers like yourself here because the puzzle pieces are really assembling fast on this one. And we are all “assembling” like Pastor JD talked about in the body of Christ too, PTL! ps. How is you move going, if you feel led, Still praying for you and family. Thanks again, and God Bless. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :hugs:

3 Likes