May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Things that make us go, hmmm…
The vaccine is experimental. There is a possibility that there will be an unfortunate autoimmune response next “flu season” when the wild virus is met with the mRNA spike proteins in the vaccinated. Let’s see how this plays out.

Of course the politicians think the vaccine is the answer. That is what they are being fed. I’m not surprised that there is a drop off of covid cases currently. How accurate were the tests anyway?

However, there are reactions to the vaccines that are being under-reported. How do we explain that?

On a final note, perhaps we are achieving herd immunity despite the vaccines. This virus has been circulating for over a year. Maybe, many of us have developed immunity without even knowing we had the virus in the first place.

Isn’t it interesting that the treatments (ivermectin, vitamin D, C, zinc) etc. were not the focus? Isn’t it interesting that antibody tests were not developed and pursued to inform us who actually has had the virus and is immune going forward?

7 Likes

Thank you Jesus! :heart: :grinning:

2 Likes

@TCC Teren, this just really touched me deeply! Thank you for your thoughts, here.

1 Like

Catherine @catfaire, wonderfully hopeful!:revolving_hearts:

I know I’ve stated this before, I’m done with trying to talk people out of taking a vaccine. My favorite saying “you can’t push a Rope” holds true on every person who does what they think is right in their own eyes. Even to the detriment of their own health.

Only Jesus, Himself can change a person. AND, It’s always from the inside out. I have become the minority in my circle of friends. They are Christians and have taken the vaccine without thought of the consequences. Several have side effects but brush them off. For everyone of them that flatly stated “I’m not afraid of Covid” they all lined up to get a jab of poison.:woman_shrugging:t3:

I’m no brain surgeon but that means to me, you WERE afraid of Covid.
Well I’m more afraid of God and not listening to His Word. He promised to be faithful in ALL things and I’m holding Him to that!

Anyhoo, just my 2 cents worth :crazy_face:

17 Likes

Aliens/UFO’s are now coming to the forefront. For the first time in the history of the world, governments are bringing forward the evidence to prove that UFOs are real. As a result all people on planet Earth will soon believe in the reality of UFO’s and aliens. Is there any prophetic significance to this? There certainly is! Hopefully you already know and understand that UFO’s/Aliens are fallen angels. If you are not sure see below.

Satan also likes to imitate what God has done. We saw an example of this when Moses faced off with Pharaoh’s sorcerers. Whatever judgement God brought through Moses the sorcerers tried to duplicate (i.e. turning a stick into a snake etc.). Recall that when the true Christ, Jesus arrived angels appeared in the sky. So what does it mean when fallen angels are appearing in the sky with much greater frequency? It means that the appearing of Anti-Christ is very near! In fact UFO’s have been written about in occult literature for a long time which is further proof that they are satanic. Here is a quote from Bill Lambert the head of a very important occult society The House of Theosophy: "“UFO’s and Aliens are part of the New World Order. They are benevolent beings which will aid mankind in attaining the goal of becoming one humanity. They will appear at the proper time to enable mankind to make that Quantum Leap of Collective Consciousness – when the The Christ appears.” (Bill Lambert, New England Director of the House of Theosophy, Seminar on August 18, 1991). In other words the purpose of UFO’s is to deceive mankind so they will accept Lord Maitreya as the Christ and transition into the satanic New World Order which is the one world government of the Anti-Christ.

It is also interesting to note that modern UFO phenomena began with the Roswell incident in 1947 as Israel was being birthed as a nation. Is there any connection? Yes, it is through the reborn State of Israel that Satan plans to stage his false Christ and UFO’s/Aliens will play a major role in this end time deception. When Isreal became a Nation again after 2000 years it kick started the appearance of UFO’s

In case you are not sure that UFO’s are fallen angels here is a man that can “pray” and summon UFO’s at will. The fact that he can summon them through prayer proves that they are spiritual (i.e Spirits): Prophet Yahweh Summons UFO for ABC News - YouTube

UFO’s have been tracked going thousands of miles an hour and making a 90 degree turn! There is a problem with that. Objects of mass cannot make a 90 degree turn while going thousands of miles an hour, however Spirits who are not bound by the physical laws of our dimension can!

11 Likes

@Twi, Hope you rest, and get well, someone needs to keep us sheep on the straight and narrow.
:rose: Doc

7 Likes

To listen to the stories of people who had family and friends get the shot, or themselves was heartbreaking. I believe there are literally tens of thousands of death already worldwide, and it will only get worse. We are witnessing, and as German I am careful to say this, another Holocaust in the making, but this time it is not quite as obvious. Though many went willingly into the death trains, I believe that deep inside they knew what was coming. Most people who get this shot do not. They feel secure when there are no immediate side effects, and think all is well, but we know that the devastation is coming when they will be exposed to illnesses. We, as the unvaccinated also have to be careful, as the shedding is a real phenomena. I have experience it myself. Get Ivermectin via the Frontline doctors. I took it already, and it knocked a lingering cough i had right out. Take vitamin C, Manuka Honey, cinnamon, zinc, eat healthy and try to stay away from large crowd. i will take Ivermectin for a while as I will be flying soon. Most of all pray…we are living in perilous times. Maranatha and thank you Pastor JD.

8 Likes

I had listened to a well know Dallas Pastor for a long time and respected him. However during one of his recent sermons he literally told people to get the vaccine, not believe all the conspiracies since they all had been disproven by real science and get on with their lives. I could not believe it. I immediately responded in the chat, and so did others, and logged off. Very scary and disappointing.

5 Likes

There will definitely be an adverse reaction, and it will be devastating. However we, the unvaccinated will also be in danger, and we need to stay away from crowds.

2 Likes

I have been considering getting the ivermectin through frontline doctors. Did you find it simple? Will they for sure prescribe it just in case you get sick or do you actually have to already be sick?

2 Likes

Here is what was written recently on another forum. Hope it helps
“ It was $90 for the consult and $150 for 30 pills. Cash only pharmacy.
I told the doc I wanted it for prophylactic use and he had no problem with that. Well the way it works is you’ll go to this website…
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/covid-19/treatments 1

Click on “get medication” and then click on “contact a physician.” You’ll fill out a form and a doctor licensed for your state will call you. My consult was very brief. He already knew I wanted ivermectin for prophylactic use because it asked for the reason for the consult when filling out the form. It took all of 3 minutes, tops”

2 Likes

Yes I saw that reply as well, thank you! So prophylactic use is basically preventative? I have a ton of allergies (mast cell disease) which is one reason I would never take the vaccine even if it was more traditional and not new gene therapy “vaccine”, but it’s also why I have concerns about how my body would handle getting covid (worried about cytokine storm). so I don’t think I’d want to take it if not actually sick, but I would like to have on hand in case I do get sick. I’m not sure what that’s called or if they’d prescribe for that. But seeing as how it could take days to receive it I don’t want to wait till I actually get sick to try to obtain. I guess maybe I could just explain all this on the call and hope for the best? I just don’t have a lot of extra cash for consult snd it not result in actual prescription.

That’s a really good question. Following. Wish I had the answer.

Thank you for posting what you did Lillianna. It was too good to go unrepeated. :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Yes, they should be able to help in the call. Gosh, I wish there is an easier way.
People are lacking options and it is a shame. It is good to have on hand if you can get it.

2 Likes

Twi,
Praying you feel better soon. :heart: :hugs:
Thank you for posting this. Been praying for Jordan Peterson. He went through, and by God’s grace came out of, a real health battle with Benzodiazapines and pharma. He and his daughter have been getting the word out as to the dangers of such. Will pray for this dear lady as well, --what a surreal experience she lived in North Korea. I’m afraid that their communist model in NK will be the “new normal” during 7 year trib, as Agenda 21 just took over big Ag, and are implementing the same grasshopper insect protein model for food supply.

2 Likes

Catherine,
I’m so sorry you had that experience. I cannot imagine how traumatic this must have been for you.
In regard to the jab, I’m not certain that a parallel can be made, if only given the fact that recipients are actually required to sign a consent form which itemizes that the V is indeed experimental and cannot under law be required or mandated of or by anyone. (Nuremburg Code) It also itemizes some of the risks inherent and omits liability for the pharma and medical industries. imho, It boils down to either trusting God or trusting an authority figure who purports to usurp the role of God, while exonerating themselves of the consequence if something goes wrong for their patient or employee, etc.
I truly don’t beleive that Rose Lilly was judging anyone, merely saying it does require thought, a choice of faith, and courage to say no to an unlawful and immoral coersion. And one that violates God’s Word, in that aborted fetal cells are not his will to have injected. Coersion actually invalidates and violates informed consent as well. Each person who took the v. as adult did absolutely have a choice to take or not to take. It may have been fear and not coersion that won out in whether or not to trust God and leave the consequences to Him. jmho, For whatever it is worth. Intended in love, just one perspective. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

That part i was not clear about. So I’ll await that too.

So well said Ready2Fly444.
Thank you for for putting into words what has been so hard to articulate amid this avalanche of events.

There was not a dry eye in our family living room, as we watched this update. Whenever Pastor JD cries, so do I. His love and concern for others is so genuine. He has done a tremendous service to humanity by speaking the truth in his prophecy updates. It requires a courage that only God can give. The feeling of helplessness to inform and encourage people to not take this jab is so overwhealming at times for me. So few listen or seem to care. and then we must watch helplessly again and again when the fallout occurs. But you nailed it… The Lord Jesus is the only hope this world has.

5 Likes