May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I use proton and I wonder if it really even is safe lol. could have ties to Google for all I know. I just don’t know what else to bother trying and this was the best I could come up with. maybe I should take the plunge and just be done with email altogether. but you know how inconvenient that can be. thus I’m enslaved this way by choice. :[

3 Likes

[quote=“TheLordIsYourShield, post:117, topic:18361”]
Fact is if we think we know something and are free from deception-
Satan got you!
[/quote]. This needs restating and so I am!

ETA: …not sure why quote thingie failed me…

your stories are heartbreaking. please know I’m praying for your family affected like this. having no choice in the matter, is scary in itself, and then this is how it’s turned out for your mom. I am assuming your stepsister willingly chose the shot? but for your mom, she really is the exception.

as for what roselilly said, I too am put off when someone says they “had” to do it when really they just chose it unhappily. your mom is an exception, she never even got to SAY she has no choice, like these people try to claim. it’s sad that some have the freedom to choose not to and then blame their boss or whoever is pressing them for “having” to take it. that to me is an insult to people like your mom that were truly at the mercy of those in charge of their very lives. they could say they decided it was worth taking the shot for whatever reason, but to say “forced” is like they are trying to avoid the fact that they did have a choice they were too shy to take. I am grateful that God looks at our hearts when choosing how to handle our souls, and not what injections have been inserted into us or what others say about us. your mom is an innocent lamb who has no choice. as devastating as dementia is, I am in a way glad that she doesn’t even remmeber whether she had the shot. she is a little outside of everything going on. I am praying for her, and for your sister in law for her suffering, whether it was due to the shot or dialysis or what. I hope she will not have another episode like that. also prayers for her roommate. I’m glad you are someone in the family who knows the truth. I praise God that you are there in their lives as a light at this time, even if they aren’t latching onto the truth like you. thank you for sharing your side here. <3

3 Likes

I agree deception is everywhere, I was just saying we shouldn’t discard everything as fake/false conspiracies just because some of it may be lies, just like we shouldn’t regard every conspiracy and “hidden truth” being revealed as true just because some are true. Going either way could lead to danger. We need to use discernment in all things. I see many either discarding everything as fake conspiracy or the contrary believing everything as “hidden truth being revealed”, both of those paths is sure to lead to danger. That’s why telling others about Jesus and the gospel must be number one because he is the TRUTH, the way, and the life. That we can be sure of.

Also, long before reports of vaccine being dangerous were coming out I felt strongly from Holy Spirit not to take it. I believe for sure the vaccine is dangerous and it’s a danger that may not be realized for years to come. So to me a lack of negative side effects right now really doesn’t mean anything to me. I also believe if many connected to revealing this medical tyranny/ danger are also pulling others into new age deception, then most likely what they are saying about vaccine is true and will one day be fully revealed to be true. Because we know the New Age beliefs are false and if everything they are saying about the vaccine turns out to also be false then it will discredit the religion they follow as well. I think to fool people, some if not all of everything they are telling us about the vaccine is mostly likely true, hence to get others to follow them as an honest truth telling community. Very smart on Satans part, many are falling for it.

I’ve also considered the other plausibility- that the vaccine is completely safe and I am being lied to about it’s danger. The only reason I can think of that they would go to such lengths to lie about it would be so I don’t take it and end up dying of covid bc i didn’t take it. However, this possibility doesn’t seem as plausible to me because all this would accomplish is proving those speaking out against it were spreading lies, and therefore would discredit the whole NAR, New Age deception which I really think is connected to Antichrist. Also I trust God as number one regarding my health, not a vaccine. Two it contains aborted baby cells. So for those reasons I wouldn’t take it regardless, so if I’m being lied to and end up dying of covid bc of it, I will meet my savior sooner. Honestly I could die in a car accident or heart attack, or anything today. I choose not to live my life in fear.

And I’m one to never claim to be 100% on anything, I’m only human and certainly open to deception. However, at some point we need to ask the Lord for guidance, discernment, and wisdom and have faith he will protect us from deception. Otherwise we are just like frantic confused chickens running around without our heads - never knowing what to believe about anything. I do believe God can help his children have more insight then others in all matters and not fall into the devils snares if we ask him to and stay focused on him. He is the only thing I am 100% sure on.

5 Likes

Here is a link with an article aout using magnetic to enhance DNA vaccines Using Magnetic Force to Enhance Immune Response to DNA Vaccine | Request PDF

1 Like

Please view this link Using Magnetic Force to Enhance Immune Response to DNA Vaccine | Request PDF

2 Likes

They’re discussing letting suicidal teenagers have the choice too :sleepy: its broken my heart, who’s going to stand up for the lost after the rapture?.. they don’t stand a chance against this rotten world… Jesus must be crying, in heaven, no wonder hes hanging on, trying to save as many as possible. I keep trying to let people know… but this new age rubbish is filling their heads, they tell me I’m wrong, tell me all kinds of rubbish they’ve been told, you cant change their minds, when they’ve been “got at”… can only pray… I just keep praying…

7 Likes

That is strange. Which maker does Singapore give out? Pfizer mostly?

does anyone have an update on the war between Israel and Hamas? the forum has seemed quiet on that lately, ever since “ceasefire” talks started going on. I am not sure what sources to trust. I don’t like bothering with amir. The Jerusalem Post concerns me at times but mostly I just don’t know what or who to believe, since I’m new to learning about Jews and Israel. if anyone has a word I thank you for it.

my understanding is that Israel is simply defending itself, and Hamas is the attacker. so as to give you context for what I know first. thanks again.

3 Likes

I had the same experience with American Frontline Doctors. I have no underlying conditions and no symptoms, so I was actually able to bypass the telemed visit (although you are still charged for it-which I was fine with). You are then contacted by the pharmacy to confirm address for delivery of meds. I received 30 days of prophylactic meds within a week of my initial inquiry. I believe the pharmacy was in Florida and I live in Arizona, so less then a week for delivery was actually quicker than I expected. They accept major credit cards and I used by HSA card for the Rx. No problems whatsoever. I recommend it.

3 Likes

@alllllz I like to check Harbingers Daily website and CBN news for updates on Israel. I posted a couple articles last week regarding Russia moving missiles to Syria.

2 Likes

So are you taking the medicine everyday or do you think it would work just as well if starting it once actually Sick? I’m planning on contacting them but not sure if they will prescribe if I tell them not planning on taking until I’m actually sick.

1 Like

This is definitely proving that there is something magnetic in the vaccine, my thought is though if the reason is innocent like these medical papers make it sound, why are they denying it when asked if it contains any magnetic properties? That makes it seem nefarious to me.

1 Like

WHAT… such RUBBISH!!! as a suicidal teen, I would have known better, because it’s one thing to kill myself, but for someone to promote it to me and say they will help me do it, would make me see they are part of my very problem. people being treated as disposable. I had enough pride to the point that I think I would have been angry at that idea.

in 7th grade, I was at a new school for the first time in my life and I was severely depressed more so than I ever was. at school one day I was given a really beautiful, handmade invitation to a “girls’ club.” not all the girls were given one. curiously and innocently, I went to the first meeting for it, which was after school one day. when I got there and heard the leaders beginning to speak- adults from Big Brothers Big Sisters, if you know of that program, I didnt until that moment- and I looked around the room, at the 10 or so other girls that had been invited, and I quickly realized what this really was. it was a sneaky form of counseling. it was clear to me that they had selected “at-risk” students. every girl in there was either poor, sexually active or using drugs outside of school, or very unpopular girls with few friends. I realized quickly that we had been categorized as girls who probably need some social support. (they told us, “we chose you guys because we were told they thought you’d enjoy this.” I was officially annoyed by that outright lie lol. but no one else seemed to realize it, or maybe they just needed more help than I did and therefore didn’t care about the lie.)

indeed I was sad and needed help. but I hated how they went about this. it was obvious that this was a pity-party where the Big Brothers Big Sisters leaders could feel good about themselves, acting like we are just getting to be in a cool club, but really they were just trying to help us poor girls. I hated the deception. I don’t want to play games after school with these other losers and pretend to have a good time. thats how this made me feel at the time. (that sounds awful, but I’m viewing this through their lens, the idea that if they see me happy with this club, they’d get to pat themselves on the back for helping us.) I wanted them to come right out and say they have concerns and want to help us. I understand why they didn’t. but I was thinking, I want to talk about my problems and be honest about where I’m at. in this club, we were told we would just have fun hanging out a couple days after school each week.

I was the only one who decided not to join. some of the other girls kept trying to convince me to join, saying it’s a fun club. I didn’t have the heart to tell them that I knew what was really going on. that we had all been viewed as at-risk children and that no one had the heart to tell us. if they were happy to join the club, I didn’t want to hurt their enthusiasm. they’d come up for months afterward, telling me, “you should have joined. we have fun. we just play games and stuff.” I just would keep saying I didn’t want to.

so all of this is to, one, an opportunity to tell you guys about this discernment I had because I think it’s an interesting story, but two, to show how I think me as a suicidal 13 year old would have taken this idea. I would have been horrified that they’d think I’m better off dying. I’d much rather kill myself than let others have the pleasure of ending my pitiful existence. it would have made me angry that that is their solution instead of trying to make my life worthwhile. I didn’t like the sneaky attempts to help me; I hated all deception. I hated myself. but i wouldn’t have fallen for this. yet, because of all the other girls that joined the club without batting an eyelash, I know there are kids who might find solace in the idea of assisted suicide. I’m praying that idea does not go far. this world is going to hell dude. I’m so ready for this junk to be over and for all that is good to be redeemed and lifted up. no more of this deception and murder. so sick of it.

7 Likes

This is sick, but I’m not surprised. We live in such a depraved world.

3 Likes

Love your humor… bless you guys

1 Like

@Ready2Fly22 I have not taken any of the medication yet. I put it all in a baggie and labeled it “COVID kit.” I figured if anyone in my family experiences any symptoms, then we have the medication at hand to start right away. We do all take a daily dose of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and multi vitamin though. I also have had great experience with Echinecea with Goldenseal. I take that whenever I start to have symptoms of a cold and it helps build up your immune system to fight the cold virus.

6 Likes

Ok thank you!!

1 Like