May 6, 2022 - Jeremiah 6 - They Say Peace When There’s No Peace

:bible2: Speak Only Smooth Things – Isaiah 29-30

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about how the Lord will bring judgment on His people especially when everyone deals falsely saying ‘peace, peace!’ When there is no peace, then concludes with communion.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch on Youtube

:mag_right: Jeremiah Study Video List: Here

7 Likes
1 Like

I have abour 15 mins to go before finishing. It was so good! I cannot wait to finish it. Alot of KEY points. Man, my flesh struggles!!! So much to learn and absorb!

2 Likes

Father in Heaven, Holy are you, and worthy of our honor and praise! Forgive me Father, for daily I am in need of the cleansing blood of my Savior, your only son. He is worthy of all blessing and honor and glory! And I still shake my head in wonder that He would choose to die for me. Father, my heart is so grieved, and I pray forgiveness for the sins of our nation. Blessed we were. Oh how could we have strayed so far from you? Oh how could we have so squandered your great love. Our sins are many. They are so terrible. . . We as a nation are so divided and lost. . . Turned over to reprobate minds. . . How COULD we have come to believe that the life you saw precious enough to die for is worth so little? Oh Father. . . How wretched the nation has become. . . And how dark these days . . . Help we who have called upon Jesus for our salvation to shine for you in the deep darkness that has covered this land, and the world entire. In the name of Jesus. . . Amen

4 Likes

Beautiful prayer and confession. God is so faithful. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes