May 7, 2023: 1 John 2 -- God Sees Not Our Sin Only His Son

:bible2: God Sees Not Our Sin Only His Son

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: explains why truly understanding how God deals with our sin, would profoundly change our attitude towards our sin.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More 1 John Study Videos

15 Likes

God Sees Not Our Sin Only His Son

wipes brow and exhales with relief for the the 128th time today.

16 Likes

Yes Amen.

7 Likes

This was an incredible sermon it hammered home the depth of God’s love, the completeness of Jesus atoning sacrifice. I forwarded it to a sceptic and a couple of Christians who need encouraging…also posted on Facebook
Will be listening again later as it filled my heart with joy indescribable last night. Amazing Grace how can it be that thou my God should die fir me?

14 Likes

15 Likes

I had just posted it to FB when Pastor JD said not to forward it to a specific. Lol

5 Likes

I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh Romans 7:18

Insert my name Susan above.

Thank You Jesus for taking all my Sins and I mean ALL. I am the chiefest…
My Loving Advocate, my Savior and Lord paid my debt so high I could never repay.

'Amazing Love how can it be
That Thou my God should die for ME. ’

10 Likes

Yes same here but the people i sent it to - it wasnt a you need to repent!! it was oh this is such a blessing. It just shows the depths of Gods love . Was just on phone telling a dear friend about it and we were both rejoicing on God’s love.

6 Likes

Oh I’m right there with ya…whew, He has us covered every which way Thank You Jesus for saving and keeping us!

9 Likes

If we had a decent media–one that was unbiased and investigative as they should be–this would be headline news. Ex-Pfizer VP: COVID vax push a ‘supranational operation’ intended to ‘maim and kill deliberately’ - LifeSite

3 Likes

Don’t forget as well
@ Susan that :

We while we all are sinners and nothing good is in us
YOU ARE ALSO A WHOSOEVER !!

:grin::grin:

6 Likes

So true, Margaret. So happy and blessed that Jesus is our “filter”. I wouldn’t want God to see all the sin that I have done. I can’t wait to see Jesus face to face and hear Him call my name. Oh, what a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see. When I look upon His face, the One who saved me by His grace.

Pray you are well. My prayers for you are constant as the Holy Spirit brings you to mind daily.

6 Likes

Just wanted to tell you that in Hebrew your names is pronounced Tsaphaniah and connotes “Hidden (or Protected) by God”. In Greek it means “crown” and the Hebrew equivalent would be ‘aTara. I am sure you knew the Greek already. Beautiful.

3 Likes

Oh dear Carole, thank you so much. I miss being able to chat with you thank you so much for your prayers. I pray for your girls to be reconciled …we share the same hurt, and for Crystals salvation.
My readings are in leviticus at the moment…oh goodness the severity of the penalty for our sin. How blessed we are to be covered by the one time shedding of Christs blood for us! As you said what a joy it will be to see him to whom we owe so much…Holy Holy Holy lord God almighty…but in Christ we have become his beloved children!
It so incredible! Thank you Lord!
Wishing you Gods peace and love this Mothers day .
Love to Ron and wee Gracie x

4 Likes

Thank you, Carole Ann I love it.
I knew the Greek but not really the Hebrew.

2 Likes

Sorry had to chime in , if that’s ok :grimacing:
That is such a blessing statement you posted… I REALLY needed this today because I tend to obsess over my failures and although I know it’s the Lord initially chastising me, which I need , to not let my short comings go, is to discount what he did at the cross, so thank you :heart::heart::heart:

As many times as I fail despite promising the Lord “ I’ll do better “ ( you know …being more patient, more forgiving, adjusting my attitude etc etc etc the list goes on :cry:) , he’d have to be re - crucified if he didn’t pay for all my sins the on the cross the first time, so I am beyond thankful to him as well as for his new mercies daily :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh yes, me too! I wd be utterly crushed by the weight of my sin…mostly heart attitudes ! If it were not for Christs lovingkindness towards us! Last nights sermon was so incredible.
Thankful that it is the Holy Spirit who begun that good work in us who will bring it to completion so that when we awake we will be like him. If he turned the sons of thunder into the incredible loving man John is in his epistles he can do that same work in us…
In my case it oribably wont be completed before the rapture
Thanks for the encouragement Stephanie, God bless amd hope your trip to Israel is blessed…but remember even if something isnt what you hoped for we have the new perfect Jerusalem and the millennium with reservations and a place prepared !

6 Likes