May 7, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- New A.I. Old Lie

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transhumanism…er…I mean transcript.

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: talks about the prophetic connection between the beginning in Genesis and the end in Revelation, specific to new A.I. being the same old lie.

6 Jesus answered, “I AM [emphasis added] the way and the truth and the life…"

John 14

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

7 May 2023

He is not your friend ( E Musk ) …

Karen’s article below referenced him supporting synthetic stuff:

2023-05-08_5-36-13

12 Likes

As ever a brilliantly bracing Biblical breach into current events by Pastor JD linking the archetypal lie of immortality as spewed by the serpent of old with the contemporary promise of immortality (and immorality) by the spirit of the antichrist already at work (1 John 4).

@ 1h 00m 09s

Genuine giggle.

The ever vigilant bro @dlcv Dennis picked up on this too :]

15 … If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

1 John 2

The acronym army seems to be amassing in a concerted coup to circumvent actual language - and most especially God’s Word.

AI, chatGPT, MRNA, DNA, CDC, WHO, WEF, LGBTQIAkhdkfgkdfk%sd+, G6, ABC (aka Alphabet Inc. google) ETC…

Intelligence is not artificial and acronyms are not words. Christ Jesus is the Word and He shall have the final say.

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life

1 John 1

13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is the Word of God…15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword [interestingly you can’t spell sword without word] with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

Rev 19

Perhaps ‘LORD OF LORDS’ lends itself to a rare case of justified acronymisation (pretty sure I just made up that word) befitting this utterly insane time which may reflect the hope, joy and anticipation we should strive for knowing that God is in mercifully longsuffering omniscient control.

LOL

Psalm 37:13

p.s. you also can’t spell ‘I AIN’T’ without AI.

27 Likes

So brilliant Pastor JD. I thank the Lord for you and pray for you to keep the Truth coming.
Oh my, the ironic twist could have been straight from a Twilight Zone story. Cyborgs, who are both machine and part human who sold their soul for immortality will want to die but can’t…knowing they are doomed for eternity. I can’t think of anything more horrific than this.

13 Likes

I often wonder if when they developed the Jab, if they put both NFC and RFID into it. According to this Video article, if they put NFC into it, they could theoretically send communication messages 2 ways instead of jus one as with RFID. Seems to me that if they intend on using it in the ways pastor JD has said, that it would have to include both… This technology stuff gets so confusing to an olde timer like me.

5 Likes

It’s confusing all right. I poked around a little to learn about sizes of NFC implant devices, and found only relatively large ones – nothing really microscopic. Apart from that I’m going to let others do the research on this one. Many claims have been made about microelectronics in the shots, but I have yet to see any analysis by engineers with the experience to be offering it.

Not that the technology isn’t possible, but deception is likely, and so much stuff is just being made up.

3 Likes

@dlcv, I watched the video with Celeste Solum and Ms. Zeee. I’ll admit that I am more than a little shell shocked. I was on the trail of Monsanto last century, so I knew what their objective was, but life happened, and I lost track of things. Listening to Celeste, my thoughts went from "How long do these things need to begin to come to pass before we go up?!; to Psalms 139:14 “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”; to Matt. 10:28 “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

“Imminent” needs to pick up the pace. COME LORD Jesus!

@jasonacts177, I enjoyed some genuine giggles generated by your choice of wording. Always love the WORD.
To your acronyms, one of my military trained brothers once commented that he held a short conversation with another military person using only acronyms. That confession followed my plea to speak English. LOL

Honest, literal, factual information is invaluable in decision making. How much more important is it in preparing ourselves for the days ahead? Great PUD, Pastor JD.

Blessings

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/Pw0NCc4wYT4?feature=share

Special guest Lee Brainard
https://www.youtube.com/live/scgAXJlSFMs?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/live/FSIrM0evLDs?feature=share

4 Likes

8 May 2023

-----------------------

-----------------------

7 Likes

I long to see Jesus’s warm smile welcoming me into his loving arms :yellow_heart:

17 Likes

This was one of the most profound of JDs prophecy updates. “Beware that no man deceive you.” Even without all the other signs, including the horror that is AI, Jesus’ words speak volumes about what we are experiencing today and to see so many people sleep walking through these final days is like nothing we have ever seen before. The saddest thing for me is to see my late mother’s denomination church promoting all the lies and not one of the many denominations around me are any different. It is business as usual. I have heard JD say many times that the injection is not yet the mark of the beast but that it looks like the injections may well be the mode of delivery for it and I agree wholeheartedly. I see the frail elderly, including believers who have taken the injections and the man with Down Syndrome and another dear fellow with the child like thinking of a boy in a man’s body and I know in my heart that God would not allow them to be condemned for something they could not understand. I don’t think God will just give them a pass. He will not allow that evil to enter the temple of their bodies. The same applies to children and babies. That is how I know that there will be a rapture before this happens. How far away it is, only God knows. The reason it hasn’t happened yet, I believe is because there are more souls to be saved. Let’s pray that all who are to be saved come to the Lord soon. Prayer is the answer.

19 Likes

Amen Debra

4 Likes

Father touch every lost soul that can be approachable, open their heartsthat they may hear the Gospel and respond. Please Lord so be it today they will hear The Truth before the delusion takes them over.
In Jesus mighty and lovely name we plead, Amen.

18 Likes

@Susan amen and amen. Your prayers ministered to my heart this morning. Lord, I pray for the remaining time I am home that You will give me the right words to speak, be led only by the Holy Spirit and as I share, there will be complete understanding.

11 Likes

Oh no, I be’s in trouble. I am an “ain’ter” from waaaaayyyyy back.

8 Likes

Regarding Elon; how smart do you have to be to not realize you are ignorant? If he was so smart, he would be a lover of God and do good with his $$.

9 Likes

My prayers are the same, dear Susan. I keep trusting, keep believing, keep in fellowship with those who serve Him. My weekly memorization is James 3:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Maranatha!

…and a meme to make you smile.
armour of God

13 Likes

Love this point @Flamingogirl49563 - Proverbs 9:10

2 Likes

I’ll see your aintee bro and raise you 1 Thess 4:17

6 Likes

Magnetic Rain?

Is there more in the rain than just rain? Check out this 4- minute video. GeoengineeringWatch.org sincerely thanks Joseph and Patrick for sharing their film footage observations regarding magnetic testing of precipitation particle fallout. Geoengineering Watch also wishes to express our deepest gratitude to each and every activist and individual that is doing their best to expose and halt the ongoing climate intervention operations in our skies.

All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is occurring, we must make everyday count.

Dane Wigington

My thoughts

Could this possibly be linked to the 5G network surrounding us in everyday life?

What will be the effect of inhaling these magnetic partials if they settle in the human brain?

Thinking here we have parts one and part two, how many more parts that we are we not aware of yet have already been perpetuated on the human race?

How about the possibility of the Covid 19 injection and boosters being another of the part of the plan?

How many more parts are necessary until this process is complete? Could this be another major deception coming upon the human race?

A simple 5G broadcast in the future causing people to get suddenly sick and die right on que? Subsequent 5G broadcasts causing another group to suddenly die?

New pandemics, pestilence, (plandemics) fulfilling Bible Prophesy. Just something to think about.

12 Likes