May 7, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- New A.I. Old Lie

Great scripture. I will put that on my memorization schedule for next week. Thanks, oh wise one. Is it time for a new hat…and maybe a pair of pants too…lol.

7 Likes

Man oh man Jason, I had to look up some of them big words there like archetypal and acronymization. Don’t you speak english…lol?

7 Likes

Did you see this Grim fella in Great Reset King coronation?

6 Likes

Well it appears Germany is moving forward quickly.

They just teamed up with Holland and both countries are now partners with their army’s with Germany in the leadership roll. And now will use this relationship to get others to join and still be separate for Brick but looks like they will work together in limited areas.

The fools in DC supplied Nuke just at the right time. EWU hates the WH for the most part and why wouldn’t they. This will lead to the AC taking control of EU. They may work with China and others but we know what they are really after Israel!

Shalom

4 Likes
1 Like

9 May 2023

7 Likes

I needed this “sadness relief valve” today. I needed to remember that God is love, and a righteous judge. I needed to remember that there is still hope for the blind and the lost and deceived. So long as I have breath there is time to pray and hope and believe that Christ, by His Holy Spirit is still opening eyes and changing hearts. One day soon there will be no need for tears. Praise God! Maranatha. Come Lord Jesus to rule and reign and replace all the darkness with your glorious light. Amen

10 Likes

I can’t believe I haven’t seen this guys work before!
Not sure how to comment yet but wow either way.

Shalom

1 Like

Good info thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

special guest Billy Crone on Prophecy Watchers.

6 Likes

Found out about this story from a holistic / wellbeing program that plays on a tv at the gym.

This is scary stuff. And this story is ridiculous and very sad. It’s another avenue for the state to get our kids.

3 Likes

Highly intelligent people can often lack common sense.
The simplicity of the gospel is likely problematic for people who overthink everything.

6 Likes

Maybe English AIN’T :rofl::rofl::rofl: @jasonacts177 preferred language :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’ve watched quite a bit of Little Light Studios videos. They had great programs.
Then there were some things that seemed biblically off and after researching, I found out they were Seventh Day Adventists.
So I quit but I’m going to watch the video by them on the Chosen you posted to see what they expose.

6 Likes

Sigh … ain’t that the truth … i’ve heard people who’ve come to Jesus say, is it that simple, in disbelief :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for heads up, never heard of them before. SDA has different end times view. I want to touch on Gnostic stuff expose this week. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

10 May 2023

In response to this Gnosticism challenge in BPU:

God is called Archon in Gnosticism, a tyrannical ruler who trapped mankind in “a matrix”.

-------------------------

The Matrix series movie is an advert for Gnosticism:

-------------------------

Preparing for Second Coming of Trump???

5 Likes

Didn’t know that, but they are good at what they do. I don’t really care what day they see as the sabbath I don’t believe they are correct in saying that’s the sign of the mark even though it may be a good analogy about it.

I have watched a few of their reviews and learned a lot.

Shalom

3 Likes

God’s name is called “I AM” and the enemy is trying to again replace with his version with … A I !
Also, check this out … Even so, Come Lord Jesus!

2 Likes

A time to walk carefully in the jungle and do not walk alone nor unarmed but in the Spirit.

Such a time of deception as the world has never seen before. The technology has made it clear time is short or no flesh will be left uncorrupted.

“My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment” (James 3:1).

Is it fair to conclude that denying that the Holy Spirit has delivered the Word of God accurately qualifies one as a “worker of iniquity”?

“Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar” (Proverbs 30:5-6).

Thought provoking to say the least!

But Yahweh
Maranatha

6 Likes