May 7, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- New A.I. Old Lie

Hope this helps , its contact information for Billy Crone website and sunrise church , ive emailed with questions a few times and got a speedy reply and i live in northern ireland ,very helpful and encouraging…

[email protected]

https://getalifemedia.com/contact/contact.shtml

8 Likes

You demonstrate such passion for our Lord dear sister! :blush::two_hearts::pray:I would humbly remark that you might redirect your energy to something that brings you joy & peace!! “You can only lead a horse to water… You can’t make them drink!” Lol! The Lord’s ways are not our ways. Per chance many may come to a saving knowledge of Christ even if they don’t know what it is they are being taught.
-Always looking :eyes: :arrow_up:
Rebecca :blush::heart::two_hearts:

6 Likes

And your Home is in heaven, Amen! :wink:

5 Likes

My dad did not receive the Lord till a few months before he was to fly away in his mid 80’s. Toward the later years I only for the most part prayed for him. And pointed things out about the Lord on occasion when he might say something that I could point back to the truth and uses scriptures now and again.

But there was a day when I knew time was short and asked the Lord to get my dads heart ready to at least hear this time and let it soak in as I knew his time was short.

This also happened very similar with another man in his 80’s I never stopped praying but I did back off and waited for opportunities even though years went by I was never really a burden but a mission knowing either way I will do all I can as long as they had breath.

Both are in heaven praise the Lord but your very correct in that we can’t let that hinder us in other endeavors that produce Strength, Joy & Hope! Without the other exploits I might have burned out on some of the more difficult ones like my dad.

The one thing I learned far to latter than desired was its not me but Christ who does the saving I just plant and water while praying for a harvest. I didn’t need that pressure same as thinking I had to work to keep in right standing.

Shalom

12 Likes

Amen @anon28331375 , ooooo so excited cant wait :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I needed to read this, thankyou :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you Cara
I will reach out to them and hopefully get a response.

3 Likes

I think that’s great advice for me!!

Thank you Rebecca

1 Like

The Lord has used your and Cara’s replies to help me acknowledge that I need a break or even
a “ fasting “ if you will from all the prophecy, end times updates, news land anything that could be in those categories.

Many times I entrap myself, creating my own frustrations because I saturate my life with way too much of these heavy topics. It’s easy for me to feel guilty if I’m not focused enough on
what’s “ important “ . Yet, I know that’s actually not from God and burnout is inevitable from being consumed by everything going on and trying to “ fix” whatever I think I need to.
I do find I get down, angry, impatient and am not much if a pleasure to be around ( don’t even want to be around myself sometimes :woman_facepalming:, but wherever I go , I’m still there :joy::smirk:) and that is definitely not from the Holy Spirit.

Sometimes I think I equate avoiding all these things is akin to anything biblical and that’s not true and deep down I know it.

It’s probably imperative that I take all this focus on what is happening and split it towards encouraging biblical topics/ activities and just some good ole plain fun activities that aren’t always for a purpose!!!

Thank you @AngelWarrior, @Cara and @anon28331375 for input that helped me understand I need to unclutter and simplify my mind when needed.

9 Likes

I believe that’s why God through the Holy Spirit gave Paul the immensely powerful closing verses of Philippians 4:8-9:

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

I offer this with the full hypocrisy that I don’t practise what I post.

Your in Christ dear Steph

11 Likes

I have been many times where you are at , and will probably be many times again , as what we see as Christians is horrific and we dont want any to perish , it can totally frustrate , sadden , heartbreak us all, i daily hourly even every minute have to bring myself to Christ for rest , repentance and revive only in Him…
My family just dont understand and they think im doom and gloom , im just warning them , so praying the Lord for my light to shine brighter, its hard for unsaved when i say i cant wait to go home to heaven have a new name and new body the joy unimaginable they think im off my rocker and talking rubbish :woman_facepalming::laughing:
Thank you Lord for this forum family where we can share everything , pray for you all , the body , the church , keep burning brightly , in the only saviour Jesus the Christ … Marantha :pray::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you Jason :heart:
Those verses are definitely speaking to me and are a great answer to my mind’s overload

4 Likes

Oh, sister you know what’s important and that’s why we all keep looking up to where our help comes from…

Most of us are at the point of being overwhelmed and that is not of Abba, we can’t fall into the trap of overloading ourselves like the evil ones are doing in our gov. right now.

Its time to draw close to him and away from the front lines that battel will not be won by us and most everyone now knows our false leaders have sold us out and are standing down.

Take time to strengthen what we have in the Lord and in our Loved ones. This is our quiet time before the storm and at some point we must just ride it out for a while and see what God Almighty is going to do.

Speak his word forth, pray hard but it may be coming close to time to go and close the chamber door behind for a little while. Give it to Him and rest for now.

Shalom

7 Likes

I am glad you shared that, as so many times I have wanted to say the same. But we do believe it and try our best Amen!

Shalom

9 Likes

Why do I have a sense that on this trip you will NOT be thinking about any of this? I am sure you will be so engulfed and basking in all that is around you. Those who are unable to go to the Holy Land will await your reports and pics. We will live vicariously through you. I’m sure you will return a different person! Can’t wait to see what the Lord has for you! :heart:

6 Likes

Hope this song will minister to you:

6 Likes

That was absolutely beautiful!

To realize we will see our Messiah soon is overwhelming and beyond exciting. And that Lord willing, I will in less than 2 weeks be on ground he and so many of the Bible travelled is very very humbling.

Thank you Dennis.

6 Likes

Always a fav verse of mine, too, Jason and Steph @anon74937514 Just one difficulty I sometimes have with this. Often have to ask what I’m to do when the truth is not at all lovely and pure and of good report. Much of the truth these days
Is pretty dark and ugly! Oh . . . I know!! I’ll think on Jesus!! He is, after all, THE TRUTH! That helps!!

7 Likes

I pray you have the most wonderful trip Stephanie, and that you are blessed beyond measure as you experience travelling the Holy Land and walking in the land where our sweet LORD walked. :hearts: :pray:

4 Likes

Wishing all you Moms the happiest “Mother’s Day” today!!
He is risen!! Hallelujah He is Risen!!
-And soon we shall see him as He is!
:blush::pray::heart::two_hearts::rose::bouquet::hibiscus::cherry_blossom::sunny:

10 Likes