May 7, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- New A.I. Old Lie

@anon74937514, I also want to send you off with my prayers for you tucked deeply inside your carry-on. Soak it all in for us!! Such an exciting opportunity finally coming to fruition! :hugs:

6 Likes

He has made everything beautiful in its time. - Ecclesiastes 3:11 ESV

Devotion

According to the book of Ecclesiastes, the world is a dynamic, temporal, cyclical place. It is a place of times and seasons. Everything that comes into being has limits. “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven” (Ecclesiastes 3:1). The book gives a long list of examples: “a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to break down, and a time to build up… a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together… a time to tear, and a time to sew” (Ecclesiastes 3:2-8). The times and seasons come and go; the only constant is that there will be more cycles.

This dynamic, temporal, and cyclical nature of the world has some implications for how we should live our lives. Most importantly, it implies that we should live our lives for something more than any given time or season. If we live our lives for any given time or season, we will have lost our reason for living once it passes by. We will be left wondering why we invested so much of ourselves in a season that didn’t stick around.

What, then, should we live our lives for? What is the “something more” that is worth our efforts? The answer, of course, is God. God is eternal. He’s always there. Life only makes sense if we live for Him. In Ecclesiastes it says, “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man” (Ecclesiastes 12:13). When we live our lives for God, the changing times and seasons begin to make sense. We begin to see that they are just temporary opportunities to serve God. They are just new opportunities to enjoy what God has given us to do for Him (Ecclesiastes 3:12-13).

When we live our lives for God, we can more fully appreciate the times and seasons He has given us, even as they pass by. We can appreciate and take pleasure in the fact that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.”

4 Likes

That’s difficult as so much of what’s true ( going on ) is not any of those things.
My thoughts would be to not acknowledge such us going on but the verse says to think in these things meaning things that are pure, lovely and if a good report so out your thoughts on what truths are those things … maybe the nature of God, his attributes, his creation etc.

So for example, one could acknowledge that abortion is not pure or lovely but turn thoughts towards the miracle of birth , how God forms a life, the smile of a baby etc.
or regarding the trans lgbtq agenda, think on the beauty and logic of God’s plan for traditional marriage and how he and the church are a picture of that union that is to come at his return.

My take on these verses is that although there’s so much evil one could focus on and think about
( sadly it’ll always be present and worsening in this life) change the focus to things that are in contrast to what is evil about that topic.

It’s easier said than done as I’m personally well aware but just as most anything could be seen in a negative light, most anything could also be thought of in a positive one as well.

4 Likes

No apology needed Stephanie @anon74937514. You’re doing a great job as a watchman on the wall! The wolves have entered our churches and can be very convincing/deceiving to those lacking discernment or spiritually immature and vulnerable.

Tough things have to be said out of love sometimes. I’m part of a prayer group - online and not from the same Church. My husband and I have only done online church since first c19 lockdown and my longstanding friends in the prayer group attend a Pentecostal church about 2 1/2 hrs away in Chesterfield). One of the group shared this Bethel video on our chat group (Mike Bickle -Open Heavens 2017) describing it as “great teaching” :open_mouth:. This was my reply/review (to the best of my understanding and certainly helped by your insights). I haven’t been invited to the prayer group since :cry: so have left it with the Lord ……until the dust settles and I’m invited back hopefully?? What’s that expression JD uses about better to offend people into heaven than flatter them into hell? I have no reason to doubt their salvation but only the Lord knows our hearts.

————————-

My reply:
Thanks for sharing this teaching xxxxxx. We’ve just listened with some spiritual discomfort and misgivings I’m afraid and in love would warn you that this message about “human authority” and that we can, as Christians, take control of the earth and overcome evil is very subtle and not scriptural. His focus is on “man” and “signs and wonders”. Taking away the urgency of turning/returning to Christ. It’s a distraction to the warnings given in the Bible and lateness of the hour.

Have you heard of Kingdom now, Dominioinism, Word of Faith (WOF “name it and claim it”?..Joyce Meyer), New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)………I could go on. Bethel and Hillsong are akin.

On the Mount of Olives, the first thing Jesus told His disciples when asked about the signs of His return, was to “watch out no-one deceives you” Matt 24:4. “Many false prophets will appear and deceive many people” Matt 24:11.

We did some research on Mike Bickle who embraces NAR ideology. He sends out a subtle message of false hope, engaging his audience with laughter and positivity. “For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” Timothy 4:3.

Jesus does not tell us that there will be a great revival instigated by the Church before the end of the Church age. Most certainly there will be during the tribulation after the true Church, the bride of Christ, has been raptured and the 144k Jewish evangelists go about their work. Many will remember what their Christian friends and family lovingly tried to share with them, which will be re-enforced by the messages of the 2 witnesses and the angel broadcasting the everlasting gospel. Many will then come to faith and most die as martyrs. “a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language…” Rev 7:9.

What everyone needs this side of the rapture is the truth, painful as it might appear especially to Christians early in their walk with the Lord or without the spiritual maturity and supernatural peace that God’s Word and the Holy Spirit provide, despite the raging spiritual battles. At no point did Mike make any mention of the rapture or the prophetic indications that we are indeed in the last times and should be focussing on getting others to Jesus.

Bethel and Hillsong are filling stadia with new young wannabe Christians, many of whom, God willing will be saved (we know the Lord can work evil for good and knows our hearts) mesmerised by the undeniably hypnotic music and special effects but they are being drawn into false teaching and subtly mislead to the wrong Jesus and away from that narrow gate that leads to eternal life. The way, the truth and the life.

I say all this out of love and to sound the alarm as a watchman on the wall if you like precious sister. Perhaps we can talk about it more when we next meet?

Love and blessings to all!

E xxx

10 Likes

as i observe the churches and people in my surroundings, i have to say there are more churches than a small community can support without tourists and not one of them is connecting what is happening in our world with bible prophecy. This has certainly played a key role in the community’s 95 - 97% compliance with mandates. i have always been saddened by the lack of biblically faithful Christianity in these churches. It has ever been so.

5 Likes

Wow Emma ! that was very well articulated and in a loving/ caring way. I’m taking notes :wink:

In a little, you said a lot !

Your reply of truth to them may have at least put some seeds in the hearts and minds of some of them so that in time, it’ll bear a a positive change in their lives.

4 Likes

All good thoughts, Steph! Funny, I had meant to be encouraging to YOU in my post! :blush: Trying to just keep focused on THE TRUTH!! Jesus!!! A message I need to remind myself of many times everyday. Blessings, sister! :two_hearts::pray:t3:

4 Likes

Hi Jack,
Sorry for my delayed response, trying to take care of me now days. All excellent thoughts I enjoyed them all. I was speaking of the “hypothetical” just to think about. There are so many unknowns at this point that we just don’t know. One thing I do know and believe, we won’t be here when things get rolled out for the most part, but we may see the precursors happen.
I was thinking along the lines that the benign things that appear as harmless now, may very well come together and sensitize people in the future. Thinking specifically of Rev 16:2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
This will obviously require the mark of the beast and worship for this to be triggered.
Any kind of amplified broadcast causing people to fall dead, maybe from heart attack, was a far stretch of imagination. The purpose of my post is to get people thinking, and thinking outside the box. Ready to fly too.

6 Likes

Anyone know why this sermon is no longer on the APP? It was on the APP prior, but as of last weekend, it was taken down. I see the sermon on this website, but no longer on the APP. Thanks!

This is true the best of days and the worst of days. I Hope I make it till the rapture!

Shalom

3 Likes

It is on the app – I found it in “Recent Services.”

1 Like

As with any microwave band transmission, the metal is heated up, and that spells disaster for the cells near the metal.

7 Likes

This was a good Update… Really appreciated the connections made. There is much more that can be said, but you only have so much time in a BPU… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This version of the verse was new to me, I am not sure what translation it is but it comes close to the NET translation. Its has a beautiful take on it that puts the depth of the understanding back to personal choice in a more personal way.

I will bless those who bless you And curse him that curses you; And all the families of the earth Shall bless themselves by you.” Genesis 12:3

NET Bible
Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, but the one who treats you lightly I must curse, and all the families of the earth will bless one another by your name."

And the standard translation
King James Bible
Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Thought it might Bless some you.

Maranatha

1 Like
1 Like

Agreed whole heartedly. Many around me do not know Jesus. they are either wearing masks from the second they leave their front door (to quote a neighbour) or expecting everything to return to normal. Some even believe it already has. Praise God for His Holy Word warning us not to let any man deceive us. Lies are flourishing among the unsaved. I made a stop at a local farm this morning only to discover I had no cash with me to purchase produce. The owner was there and he invited me to shop now and pay later. He is a lovely Christian man with a Christian wife, both nearing their 80s. She had a serious health issue last year and I prayed with him for her recovery when I saw him last. Both he and his wife are doing well today. Praise God! He informed me of unexpected strokes in previously healthy people in his family. I prayed for them all, asking God to restore their health and shower them with blessings. Now, I know why I decided to drive by the farm and to stop. These people all had their injections. Lies contaminate the lives of Christians who were raised to do as they are told and whose churches are apostate. BUT because of their faith, they do not fear death because they know where they are going.

3 Likes

Those times are sweet and perfect gifts He gives us when we may not be expecting them. It is such a gift to be used by the Lord in His work.

tumblr_o8xudkTz6W1vtyn1do1_500

2 Likes