May 8, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Dear pastor JD, that was another amazing update!!! I’m so grateful that I can listen to you every Monday morning (due to the time difference) and I love how you listed all these things in this video in particular. I hope many people will watch this video. God bless you! Praying for you and your loved ones & church . Love, Maranatha P.S. I did not see your daughter sing until now… wow, she has a beautiful voice and she is very pretty!! What an amazing song!

6 Likes

Very thankful for Pastor JD speaking the truth in this dark hour of deception, when so many are avoiding truth and planning in vain to plug the leak in the Titanic.

The New Age lucifarian movement is intimately connected to the UN agenda 2030, which in turn is very much partnering with the dominionist NAR churches and Rome, soon to enforce their dictates and “consensus” solution. Those who rejected Christ and His Word, the Lord will allow to believe the lie, the great delusion. Many will take the “mark” who fell away, who were not saved, and DT who claims to be the “father of the vaccine”, ie warp speed, may be part of that whole morass of “unity” the ecumenicals are ushering in now to unite these seemingly unrelated factions. Meanwhile distractions abound at every turn.

In the background they are pushing dark legislation and patenting hundreds of new “pharmakia” sorceries to allegedly treat the very injuries the death shot is causing. The New agers are thinking they are going to move out to their communal villages off the grid, live “sustainably” in accordance with their UN Agenda overlords, not realizing that UN will betray and ban them from the very land they once owned, and stuff them in stack and pack smart cities, or end them by drone. By the time they wake up, the choice will be take the mark or die. Some will turn to Christ as tribulation saints and be saved. At present many of the New Age-ers despise Christians and see them as complete “unenlightened” dolts, at least the laodiceans who sadly are so drunk on pharma, false candy doctrine, occult, and frankenfoods they are barely able to function, so unknowingly misrepresent what being a Christian is. No one wants the life of misery and sloth they tend to live. But each had their choice and made it with great pride and determination. They see nothing wrong with it, and would never renounce the occult. So the Lord gave them over to what they chose. God knows and is the only one who change any, if it be His will.

God have mercy on us all. Very thankful that the time of Jesus appearing is near. Without his blood shed for us at the cross, none of us would have any hope of the Blessed Hope.
jmho

11 Likes

Just ordered a t shirt saying, "NORMAL’ isn’t coming back, *Jesus Is
-g3pC9ACo2Ty56dtbwNClnWGWNl9g3nHuPg3_5TaTGxnq-RecEWl86u4etbgCQh4XoC5Zj9kXCjO2VHRh2THJ9MJrjQP8fI9wrEV56rRisHvQkVQNsjI052HEoCjxBOG3DTF7vK6Ugq3wXNeeoKkrOvaMSKyq_W9olVtHQ=s0-d-e1-ft

26 Likes

Oh and thank you Pastor JD and HS for prompting me

5 Likes

I’m eagerly awaiting our better normal when we are called home to be with our Lord. The old normal wasn’t all that anyways— people hoping to get back seems kinda like the Hebrews grumbling for the good ol’ days in Egypt. And modern man has no idea the slavery they long for….

I’m headed for the Promise of my Father’s house!

23 Likes

Maranatha! May it be TODAY!

13 Likes

Heh, I ordered that T Shirt. What an interesting forum this is.

It took 3 weeks to receive…originated from China. Maybe they will get saved reading it as they are making it.

10 Likes

Welcome Will!
Actually I ordered this black one for dh… I’m gonna order mine in pink with flowers on it:bouquet:

5 Likes
6 Likes

compliment presumed and taken ;p

10 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

7 Likes

That article is abit deceiving i find. The headline is “JEWS BEGIN BUILDING THIRD TEMPLE ON ISRAEL INDEPENDENCE DAY”, but when you start to read the article is than says “a small group gathered in the Old City of Jerusalem and began chipping away at stones, preparing them to be used to build the prophesied Third Temple.” PREPARING is NOT building and is says clearly : “to be used”
They have been preparing everything for the third temple. “preparing” is not actual building. This temple will be large, and i think that big slaps of stone will be used when they build the temple. Because little stones would take forever to build this temple. I think since everything else is pretty much ready, that there must be also big slaps of stone somewhere already ready. They are just doing more “preparing”, but i don’t think they are truly building the temple. It would be all over the news, and that’s not what’s happening. One article came out, and everyone is going with “they are BUILDING the temple” when they are “preparing”. But i belief it will be soon that the actual building will start. I think we would hear from those who live in Israel if they were actual building. But this is my humble opinion only. And yes we can fly at any moment! PRAISE THE LORD!

6 Likes

A misleading or hyperbolic headline? In this day and age? Say it ain’t so @Joyful! :]

7 Likes

Very well put Julie thank you! :+1:

4 Likes

Don’t apologise Julie - your posts are inspurtational.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness! Watched the Geert Van den Bossche/Del Bigtree video today. Still praying about it! I truly hope something else happens! Does anyone know where we can get ivermectin these days, just in case? I’d get it for my daughter. Has anyone else seen this interview?

2 Likes

Haven’t seen the interview. Can you summarize what it’s about?

Get some from a feed store. Same medicine as for humans. It would be better than nothing. I know personally of five people who took it and recovered from CV. Four are people in the mid to late 60s and my sister is in mid 50s.

4 Likes

I must say his interview is highly technical and long. LOL.

Let’s pray that the C19 “virus” will not mutate into more dangerous variant as the “virus” has not been isolated yet.

Of cos, based on end times, these diseases can be created or modified using gene technology. TPTB is still conspiring to release new ones based from pestilance prophets, only our God can delay or stop them.

Those who are jabbed gonna have nasty surprises in store this year, wait till Christmas 2022. Like Bossche advised, take ivermetin/HCL as preventive medicines.

I am not able to get them here due to total ban.

3 Likes

Acclaimed vaccinologist, Geert Vanden Bossche, sits down for his second groundbreaking interview with Del to explain why the intense pressure mass vaccination is putting on the Covid-19 virus will likely drive it to become catastrophically deadly.

3 Likes