May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This latest in Jerusalem…

4 Likes

I dont think they all are, many at lower levels I’m sure dont know how deep it goes, like any of those kind of clubs they have prospects, they’re watched to see who can and cant be trusted or do they have any undesirable traits to their personality that can be used… it’s all very devious…

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Yes. They “warn” us because Satanists have to do that. They will bring this System down. Get food and water supplies for some weeks. I am sure it happen soon.

1 Like

Mine too. You tell people the truth and they reply with “Yeah yeah yeah” as in “whatever” type attitude. It’s getting so challenging to stay loving around people who respond like that.
I keep reminding myself that they are “under a strong delusion” sent by our LORD Himself. It’s heartbreaking to know that these same people believe the lie. :sob:

5 Likes

That so reminds me of the movie from the "Left Behind"series where Buck was boots on the ground recording in the midst of rocket-fire when 1 of the 2 witnesses came up to him and spoke to him. It really is reminding me of those movies a lot lately.
Yet, knowing all this, I’d rather be there dying with my brothers & sisters than sitting here in Canada unable to offer aide of any and every sort to the wounded. My Grandma was a nurse during WW1. It’s only natural for me to want to follow her lead. She feared only God and no man.

4 Likes

Live from Isreal- The Sun on youtube.

1 Like
1 Like

Did you see the first comment on the video? Wow…

“My 3 year old daughter just told me recently when I put her to bed that it’s the last hour. I asked her what she meant by that. She told me: People will have to go. I got chills when she said that because I never told her about the rapture or ever read with her bible/revelation. I also never talked about that at home because I’m the only believer and my husband doesn’t want to hear about bible. She couldn’t know. Expect she was used by the Holy Spirit. I feel it’s so near and this was a great confirmation that it’s not just a feeling.”

17 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

With Hamas turning to Russia for support, Amir say’s look up! Ezekiel 38 may be on our doorstep!
My adrenaline is pumping. If I drank, I would be having a big glass of wine right now.

3 Likes

I have not trusted amir since he promotes the vax. I don’t even listen to him anymore.

7 Likes

Greetings in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ! I have a question I hope someone can answer. JD mentioned that the updates were available on his new Roku channel, but when I went to add the channel, I kept getting the message that it couldn’t add it. Has anyone else had that problem? We were pretty excited to hear that we could watch on our TV and would love to figure out what went wrong - on Roku’s end, or mine. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you. I was wondering if the channel was “geo-restricted.” Where are you located? I’m on the mainland.

This is the first time I’ve had a problem adding a channel.

I understand and respect how you feel. My view of it is that my Mom also got the poison but I still and always will love and respect her. Not just because she is my mom but also because she is my sister in Christ. Amir gives good information and does love Jesus. That’s all that matters to me. Others may not like him and that is totally ok.

2 Likes
2 Likes