May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

JB’s testimony was wow!!! Very touching. She said everything I feel. I also have said to my family and friends that I am online but this is “my church” Thank you JB for sharing. I can’t wait to hear you Thursday night. May God bless you and this mighty Church :heart: Maranatha Lord :heart:

5 Likes

Proverbs 16:32:

Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

3 Likes

Watch to the end, I don’t think there were many dry eyes after JB’s testimony!

5 Likes

Pastor Pawloski was regularly feeding the homeless people on the street. And they came and said this is a forbidden gathering. He has a history of fleeing a communist country and I might remember that he said some of his family members were killed (I am not sure if he said that, pardon me if I am wrong). Yes Arthur is a type of guy who uses a strong language and it might not right. But I do have a lot of respect for him, because he is not silent like the other 99,9% churches in the world with Pastors included.

6 Likes

I agree with you totally. He called them out as “Nazis and gestapo”, which is a very accurate way to describe how they were behaving. Jesus also called the Pharisees a “brood of vipers” and “white washed tombs”. He did not shrink from the Truth, just because they were “authorities”.
This Pastor who was arrested is from Poland and he very well understands where this tyranny is heading. I agree 100% that the authorities were acting like modern day Nazis. In addition they are cowards who need a whole swat team to arrest one elderly unarmed Pastor. Sell outs following their almighty paychecks.

2 Likes

I won’t be as harsh however the one thing we often use to cloud our opinion is the path some have walked. A friend of mine did a 1.5 hour interview with this polish pastor, and now it has been deleted by YouTube. He comes from a very different background- he and other like him, who have come from the eastern block countries , who grew up under communism, are and were the most awake out of all of us. Pastor Arturo has seen and witnessed what has happened in the past and sees the same happening here. He is only human; he is trying to sound the alarm.
One thing however where I disagree with Pastor Arturo is that the fight is not ours, but Gods. Ephesian 6: 12 is very pertinent here.

7 Likes

Also, pastor Arturo has told the authorities over and over again, that they are welcome into his church but not when services are ongoing. he has given them appointment times to meet with them peacefully, but they always arrive, and last time with a SWAT team, to enter the church during prayer and service. He also states that in past times , the knights and soldiers used to leave their weapons at the door of the sanctuary before entering. These police come in as though they are entering a restaurant or a military camp- no difference. All he has asked of them is that they stop behaving like dictators abusing their power.

8 Likes

Righteous anger. Be angry, but do not sin. I didn’t. But cowardliness is listed as a sin.

For the anger of man does not produce the Righteousness of God. James 1:20

5 Likes

Tell that to Jesus when he drove the moneylenders out of His Father’s temple.

1 Like

This podcast has the interview with John Sherwood , the elderly pastor who was street preaching and arrested. A clear demonstration that police are now policing opinion rather than crime. The Richie Allen Show Thursday April 29th 2021 | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

2 Likes

@RoseLilly
You have a wonderful imagination.

1 Like

@Caryl
Luke 6:42
“How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye.

Rom 14:4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

2 Likes

@Caryl
the moneylenders were stealing the peoples money by cheating them

1 Like

I have a ton of respect for Pastor JD. But I do believe he made a mistake about what he said about Pastor Pawlowski. Yes if the rapture is indeed just weeks or months away, then sure, we need to speak and act in a way that Pastor JD spoke about. But what if the rapture is not for another 20-30 years? If churches do not stand against modern day fascism and censorship, then we will have no excuse when our rights are fully taken from us. And if our rights of freedom of religion and freedom of speech are taken from us, we also lose our effectiveness to win souls in this world. Sure there would be a few police officers government officials who may repent and turn to Jesus when they see a pacifist Christian who is being persecuted. But as the world is heading towards disaster, people need to keep hearing the words of salvation. And this is definitely the case if the rapture is a long time from now.

3 Likes

Excellent Prophecy Update…thank you once again Pastor JD : )

5 Likes

You were the one who took what pastor JD said out of context, and then judged him because he did not say what you wanted him to say. You judge you self friend. That is on you alone.
But what would I know other than what you have said.
So the scripture I provided for you is the truth in context.

3 Likes

What version of the Bible are you reading friend. I thought Jesus did not want His Fathers house made into a den of thieves.

3 Likes

After reading about some of the side effects
unvaxxed women are having after being around the vaccinated…I kinda don’t mind if I’m kept away from them. We have millions of human trials walking around. Who knows what is happening. I’m more wary of being around the vaccinated than I was being around the virus.

8 Likes

I watched JD’s prophecy update today. I didn’t get the impression that JD was trying to tear down a fellow pastor. I thought he was illustrating to the flock that these persecutions were indeed already happening in Canada, my country, the “peaceful” neighbour to the north of JD’s country. That’s pretty close to home.

I took from his comments, that swearing and anger were not the best choice, because people are watching how we Christians react to these situations. It was a point about the kind of witness and role model we are displaying.

I would hope that if I were in a situation as stressful as the Canadian pastor in Calgary, that I would be able to maintain my calm with grace, but knowing me, I might display some colourful emotion as well. Having said that, I would feel that calm behaviour is more dignified.

On another note, think about what goes through JD’s mind. He is a pastor. He is preaching some very controversial truths that could land him in a precarious situation some day. I bet that he has much empathy for his brother Christian pastor in Canada.

I respect your passionate defence of the Canadian pastor. I would suggest, as your sister in Christ, that we should all be praying for JD and for all pastors to have a hedge of protection put around them, to enable them to continue boldly preaching the truth.

25 Likes