May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This made me cry, Jewish people finding out about Jesus, there are loads of testament stories on this channel… I chose this one to share xx

7 Likes

I promise this is the last one, …unbelievable story…

3 Likes

Well this is disturbing…

3 Likes

Yep…got me too, right in the Spirit.

Thanks for the now slightly soggy breakfast toast…

:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Amen Sister,. Sorry for responding so late and I do not wish to be rude. Thank you for responding back and I do agree whole heartedly concerning the disconnect between digital communication and in person. It is so much richer fellowshiping in person, the way God intended.

Take care

Bigwave

1 Like

Time is ticking … Jesus is coming … Get people to Jesus as soon as possible!

1 Like

I just watched a video by L.A. Marzulli with Prophecy Watchers about the alien deception. Interesting and scary. Near the end, a woman in 2016, foretold of a coming vaccine planned to change our DNA.
I am a skeptic but I stopped and just stared at the tv as she was speaking. Do I believe? I don’t know, but the Bible warns us.

3 Likes

(before I state my comment, I want to clarify that I know you meant “believe” as in about those claims you heard, but your words touch my heart when it comes to my faith in God, so that’s where my comment is gonna go)

DING!!! this is exactly the sentiment that is in my mind often lately- that even if I’d never come to Jesus at this point in my life still, it’s those types of things happening in real time- the propaganda, the shots, etc- that if id also happened to hear that this stuff is supposedly foretold in the Bible, I’d have become intrigued, wanting to know if answers can be found in there if in fact they align with what I’m seeing already.

it seems that those who really want the truth in their hearts, will not be able to turn from God when He convicts something in their heart. He will find a way to reach those who were difficult to save. I keep seeing ways He could have found me later. hallelujah

still to this day I can’t know what every little thing is 100% true, but so much crazy stuff IS true, that it’s good to at least be prepared for all the other crazy possibilities, when it comes to the claims out in the world about what may happen.

5 Likes

Hi doc, and @FoxMan

I had an amplified, and wish I could find it for use when quoting scripture here. All I have now is the KJV, which I’ve used for years. Do you feel that others may be offended if I use the kjv instead of an Amplified or other version for quotations? Some times I do change the the “thee and thous” when quoting to make it more accessible. (may have to call that version the W-kjv) :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for anything you wish to share. I’m fine with people using other versions, I guess I just hope that such a sentiment is mutual… Because the other versions are up in the attic, 105F heat is not my strong suit. :innocent:

3 Likes

NO/YES, :zipper_mouth_face: you have a better chance to maybe offend using the Amplified over the KJV. IMO

I just got through reading in scripture, how Jesus offended the Pharisees by healing the blind man on the Sabbath. Forget He healed a blind man, He did it in the wrong day.

@wren I love reading what you write, and am humbled you would ask me for advise, BUT, I have learned if you speak you will always offend someone.
Use what you believe will bring your message clearly in your opinion. Don’t put yourself under any Laws.

Gal.5:1 (paraphrased) :innocent: (I’m in real trouble)
"So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law."

*** Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees***

Warmly Doc :rose:

5 Likes

I don’t know about others but I wouldn’t be. (KJV is fine by me)

I prefer my Berean Study Bible and quote often from it. I have an Amplified also (the latest 2015 update).

I tend to get hammered sometimes in some conversations over (NOT) using the KJV. I find when that happens it’s best to disengage. I’m here for the word, not the discord.

By the way, the “Amplified” we were talking about was that meme with the guy with the Mega-phone up quite a few comments earlier. :wink:

5 Likes

Dear brothers in Christ,
Thank you so much for helping me with this question. I have been feeling very uncomfortable and kind of trapped between a rock and hard place of late, stifled, not wanting to offend or stumble anyone, but at the same time utterly unable to call evil good or good evil, with what’s going on in the world.

I cannot begin to tell you how thankful to God I am for each of you. Thank you for your kind words, and encouragement. Thank you for your patience and graciousness with me when I’ve had questions, (especially questions I was hesitant and embarrassed to ask because I thought they might be stupid or be a burden.) @NamDoc @FoxMan But you kindly were there, and didn’t judge me for them, and always seemed to offer the perfect scriptures of wisdom that addressed the matter and helped me to understand. “A word fitly spoken” in time of need. What a gift this is from the Holy Spirit.

I cannot express how much I appreciate you, and your Christ-like examples, seeing your same kindness toward others and especially your patience and love with newer believers in the forum. Your speech is always clear and true, never puffed up nor confusing, never prideful or mean or curt. I always enjoy reading what you write so much.
I truly believe the Lord has many beautiful rewards and crowns for you all, and as time passes, I can just picture you in the Millennium ruling and reigning with Christ. @Saved-by-Grace We may not know the day or the hour……but tis the season for sure. Thank you so much again dear brothers. God Bless you. :rose: :rose: :dove: Maranatha!

10 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :joy:
So true its funny, but kinda sad too. Have seen that with some street preachers. A good note for what NOT to do.

Humbly, Thank You :heavy_heart_exclamation:
But if you see any good in me, you didn’t see me, but Christ. (seriously sister)
Romans 7:18
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
KJ21
And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God.

and even in me saying this, my hope it is not False humility which is the worldly counterfeit of genuine modesty and grace, Jesus said the scripture above, and I am not HIM, so I must beware. :thinking:

KISS, Thanx Doc

5 Likes

Pastor Coates, I believe has been exemplary in the handling of his ordeal. His time in prison proved to be well spent. Meant for evil but used for good by God. This is a very deep topic and doubtless will not be seen the same way by all Christians. Pastor Artur is no doubt a little rough around the edges but he also has spent most of his life under the totalitarian control of the USSR in Poland. He had become accustomed to the beautiful freedom we have all enjoyed in Canada but Unlike Pastor Artur, I think most of us have taken our rights and freedoms for granted. We didn’t see the danger signs he saw and when the police barged into his church, he didn’t step back. He pushed back. He is prepared to fight to prevent communist takeover of his adopted home. He called the police gestapo and nazis because I believe that is what he saw. These two pastors are just a couple of examples of persecution in Canada. There is a young pastor who has gone into hiding because the police won’t come to his church to arrest him. He doesn’t want the authorities to hide their actions.They each have very supportive flock and very different life experiences from most Canadians. If I lived near these churches, I would be in regular attendance, no matter the consequences. “If I perish, I perish”. The alternative is far worse.

The flip side of the coin are the churches whose buildings have been closed since the word COVID was first spoken and the many others accepting the small sized congregation, masks, no singing. I don’t know of any churches near me who are addressing the perilous world conditions, none on teaching about The Tribulation or reading from the Book of Revelation. I think this group concerns me most. Which flock will be better prepared to face what is coming? I am more grateful than I can express for this forum which is providing Canadians the opportunity to share our thoughts with each other and with Christians in America and around the world.

Debrah

4 Likes

Amen!!!