May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

One of the most difficult things in this world is to argue without passion and to meet arguments without wounding.

11 Likes

@Jon …Who said that, it is great, true, and profound … Doc

2 Likes

While I have heard it said many have said this, the origin for ME was from a lecture by the late Ravi Zacharias.

After hearing that for the first time, it resonated with me and has been something I kept written down for moments like what we see on this forum from time to time, for example but also to help me with my conversations with others. Prayerfully hoping not to be led down a moment where this statement has to be utilized.

2 Likes

One of the most difficult things in this world is to argue without passion and to meet arguments without wounding.

Can you wound without sinning, if not, there is no way of meeting arguments. Any rebuke of another, is usually received as an attack , even if your right.
Can we wound in love ?

Not said for argument, like saying, but it also is driving me crazy, seems like no win. Driving me crazy very short trip.

1 Like

Only based on the perception of the one you’re talking to.

Where your heart be genuine and your intentions profitable to God, one cannot wound but rather guide the other to truth. You will be careful of your words and your thoughts and understanding, because your intention isn’t to be right, but to guide them to what is right and WHO is right. That being God.

Where your heart is, so lies your conviction. Where your mind readies, so does your path of conviction wait.

All in how you send and receive through communication.

5 Likes

In regard to Pastor Artur Pawlowski I hope some in Canada will hear his cry. Perhaps the delivery of his message is wrong but in his heart he is sounding an alarm that should be heeded and is being missed by many.

To begin…

It was well known to those who have studied Hitler’s rise and WWII that he had a T4 euthanasia program. This program was a precursor to and paved the way for what was to come.

Canada under this present govt is a world leader re: euthanasia/murder

Euthanasia March 17, 2021 re: Bill C-7 just like with Hitler’s euthanasia T4 plan we find the elderly, disabled and mentally ill on the list re: Bill C-7… next as seen below youth/minors

The review will also study will also review the issue of “mature minors” - children - being able to access MAiD. They remain barred under Bill C-7

This list to me is chilling! It brings with it shades of a time past and should be heeded as a warning of things to come.

Update as per that article posted here from last Oct in the Canadian Report…ubi Bill

Bill C-273 1st reading on Universal Basic Income Feb 22, 2021 (Q1 Jan-March)

Liberals to debate ubi at party convention April 9-10, 2021 (Q2 April-June)

We now have in Canada… euthanasia, isolation camps thanks to Covid, ubi, Heath passes in the works, now Bill C-10 limiting speech

While searching out things that were in that Canadian report re: the plan for 2021 which btw is right on track, I came across a Holocaust survivor, an 87 years old Austrian lady’s story bringing warning…which included euthanasia, propaganda, censorship, ubi, passports to travel, many things…in other words exactly what is happening here is how it all began for Hitler’s takeover of Austria.

Some may find her story interesting…dismissing the ending. I wish they hadn’t included the gun part. My interest in her story only includes what is currently happening regarding the other things in her story.

I just removed the link as the wording may be offensive across her picture…her story can be found on a search of universal income third reich. It is found on Reddit

I am reminded of Goebbels words today

Joseph Goebbels: On the Big Lie

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

10 Likes

@Jon …For a very short time after Vietnam I was a police officer, my experience, 99% of people don’t want to hear they are wrong, no matter how nice and well intended you are. Tricky business catching that 1%.
Knee jerk is usually defensive, feeling attacked.

" based on the perception of the one you’re talking to." I find this true in me, why I usually am walking on eggs, when telling anyone they are wrong, OR receiving those messages.
I’m working on my knee jerk :leg: Doc
p.s. Could probably work on being just a jerk sometimes also

3 Likes

I’ve had a few law enforcement acquaintances and friends including my dad. Yes, when conflict is abundant, it’s difficult for people to accept being wrong. Even when there is no conflict people hate being wrong. Sometimes I think of how traffic accidents used to be handled in Turkey. I think they still might? Where it’s not one person at fault for a collision, but rather both. The philosophy is had neither been there, the situation wouldn’t have happened.

We’ve gone into a rather decadent cycle of life and the absurdity is rather far reaching. People have a greater knack for twisting words and conjecture is more fact-based than truth in so many people’s eyes.

We’ll get out of that eventually (Lord willing and I’m nudging here…soon?) and disputes will not occur. I can handle that. That knee jerk reaction…yes, I’ve mentioned that many times to people in response to various events and discussions people have. We all have to work on our reactions and perhaps this is the year that we perfect, as it were, that flaw in us? Never know. We definitely need to not react like people normally want to anymore; through emotion.

5 Likes

Yes, I am having problems. Video keeps stopping. Personally I do not care to watch these videos on Jd website, as I always have problems. I love JD, I don’t want to miss his sermons or Prophecy updates

1 Like

I’d like the rapture in the middle of my knee jerk reactions, closest to perfect I’ll ever get. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

LOL here I’d like to have it happen when I’m doing my superman pose outside.

3 Likes

Even better, my knee jerk reaction to your superman pose

2 Likes

Hi Jupiter. I believe that Rev 4 is likely a picture of rapture. But I do see some other things potentially at play in all of that. Is there a reason you would not seen Rev 4 as the rapture? I mean from like how the word of God is sharing things? For example, like if i did that would chapter 7, my take might look like this:

The 144k seem to be second half trib Jewish nation re-inaugurated. Those in chapter 7, to me, appear to be the host of people the 144k will reach in the second half of tribulation. Indicator that those in the chapter 7 crowd is possibly linking v.7:16 with v. 16:8-9.

Blessings.

1 Like

Hi Tom, I understand the frustration. There have been many occasion I have labeled for example what the left is doing as a crime syndicate in the white house (for that is what we have). And I do I think there are those that we are warned regarding like 2 Tim 4:14-15 because of their active opposition. Christ also noted Herod as “that fox,” knowing his already blended allegiances. When Christ was before Pilot, He never used a derogatory term toward him. Nor do I recall any Roman leaders nor roman guards. The reason Christ used names against the Jewish elite was because their righteousness opposed Christ’s. The world was just enemies of God. But the Jewish leaders challenge Christ’s own righteousness.

I have seen too though on Facebook etcetera many people calling each other names. And it is out of immaturity not wisdom, kindness, longsuffering, and things that accompany Christianity and salvation. And can tend to play into how the world in its immature state state of mind champion its assaults as virtue and it is wise to be aware that the church has been moved by the selfie age to become more like it.

1 Like

It is very well done and i think very accurate. He does blend masonic prophecy with how the end times unfold. I believe this has likely more to do with his worldview and concern, though, because of his concern at how so many are duped by the masonic order. I agree with his concerns, however, I do perceive that he stresses a little too much (at the 3:59:00 – for 1 minute) about Jesus Revelation prophesy being about them (the masons). I think there are cross over and blending points. But I don’t see the entire book of Revelation being a fulfillment of masonic prophesy gone wrong. Hope that makes sense. Blessings.

There are those that we are warned regarding like 2 Tim 4:14-15 because of their active opposition. Christ also noted Herod as “that fox,” knowing his already blended allegiances. When Christ was before Pilot, He never used a derogatory term toward him. Nor do I recall any Roman leaders nor roman guards. The reason Christ used names against the Jewish elite was because their righteousness opposed Christ’s. The world was just enemies of God. But the Jewish leaders challenge Christ’s own righteousness.

I have seen too though on Facebook etcetera many people calling each other names. And it is out of immaturity not wisdom, kindness, longsuffering, and things that accompany Christianity and salvation. And we can tend to play into how the world in its immature state of mind champions its assaults as virtue and it is wise to be aware that the church has been moved by the selfie age to become more like it.

3 Likes

I am sure that the rapture will happen, when I am sleeping. I wont hear the trumpets and wake up in heaven. Therefore I am praying that I am physical awake, when it happen :laughing:

8 Likes

I stared to weep at the beginning of this video and did so to the end, and still. I so look forward to meeting you all at the trumpet call. My heart aches to see JESUS and my soul crys out for HIM. I am so thankful that The LORD revealed the ABC’s to Pastor Farag and that the LORD directed me to Pastor Farag’s ministry. I am so blessed. And to JB, I pray Our Heavenly FATHER’s hedge of protection around you and your family. May GOD Bless you and keep you. It is amazing to see how our FATHER is moving HIS people in these end times. What a glorious time to be alive. I pray that our FATHER opens the eyes of the unsaved, so they too can join us in our true home. GOD Bless you all my brothers and sisters. Until that day, your sister in CHRIST. Sheri

10 Likes

The police are doing it because of those in charge. Those in charge are doing it as new advanced conditioning. The police are being conditioned as well as the society. I would have thought it perfectly fine had the Pastor called out the ill’s associated with the spiritual warfare and principalities at play here. But to make it personal looks too much like what the world does.

“Don’t you know what spirit this is of? Don’t you know this behavior of yours was what this country fought and died for? You need to get out!!! You need to consider what manner of people are you? Will you forsake your own humanity to obey the spirit of Nazi, communist ideas? Look at yourselves? Consider your ways. Get out until you have a warrant…etc.” That would have been beautiful actually.

2 Likes

And when Jesus replaced a ear cut off by Peter. An ear belong to the arresting soldiers. An act of supernatural cowardice?