May You be blessed, surrounded by love and happiness

I had intended to send greetings to many of you in a PM, but the program won’t let me send duplicate messages. So I pray you open this thread. The prayer, hope and blessings are especially for YOU (even though I wasn’t able to send you a personal note).

@Amela @Angel6557 @Anchored @alllllz @BrianT @CD @Carpagape @dlcv @DBF @DallasT

In His Name, be blessed.
Georgia Ruth

18 Likes

I had intended to send greetings to many of you in a PM, but the program won’t let me send duplicate messages. So I pray you open this thread. The prayer, hope and blessings are especially for YOU (even though I wasn’t able to send you a personal note).

@Decarlisle @Elpresidente @elar @Forgiven1 @goodboy
@Gracings @HIS @hotchiwawa @IDoBelieve @IamBlessed

In His Name, be blessed
Georgia Ruth

11 Likes

@Janet7 @K7 @krw @Kevo4Christ @Kina1234
@LampReady @Lina @LA @LDHW @Matthew82

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

11 Likes

@MikeTheK @NStallard @NamDoc @OSASEph1_13 @pbandj
@Pax @Qtip @Redeemed777 @redeemed1 @Romans1013

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

10 Likes

@GR
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if our Lord came back this Resurrection Sunday?

14 Likes

@staceylovesJesus @TBFL @Twi @jamesF @jasonacts177
@JackN @Violet @VickyBee @NStallard @WillBeBannedButSaved

10 Likes

@WillBeBannedButSaved @1jewel @Matthew82 @BABBAB58 @Cinchacha @CindyCindi @BobinNC @dlcv @dw @eerfan510

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

8 Likes

@elar @staff @fluidicice @Forgiven1 @Glen @GoGoGadgetApocalypse @Gracings @Itsmywifesfault @JDForumTeam @Jelloburger

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

8 Likes

Thank you @GR!!! Greetings to you and the rest of the forum family. :two_hearts::cherry_blossom::tulip::cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

blogger-image-1059081224

13 Likes

@KDG @_Kris @Margaret @SonshineLady @southwestforests
@Stephmerm @Tall.Timbers @TBFL @trustandfaith @WorkInProgress

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

15 Likes

@widowCheryl @SherryM @Rell @tammypomroy @Susan
@becky @Anchored @BCD @SavedbyGRACE77 @childofGod7

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

9 Likes

@Grandma5 @SongSparrow @HIS @JaimieOxford @Janelle @EliseAnne @Lenore01 @SonDriven13 @Blessed @Rosaliemary

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

10 Likes

@Blessed @TheNetherlandsJet @gardengirl @ALIYAH @Comeandsee @Harpazo_777 @EternalOptimist @M777 @John2
@1968ds

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

11 Likes

@LoriLu @dan @Kealoha @Chrissy75 @Margie1989 @Cocobolo @Tiredpops @andwaits @ConnieLW @Wjpower77

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

15 Likes

This came just at the right time! Praise the Lord!!
Just waking up here, and it’s a beautiful resurrection day on all accounts.
Bless you all!!

16 Likes

And may you and all my brothers and sisters in Christ on this forum, also be blessed by Him. May you be more firm in your mind and spirit than you ever have been regarding the promises of our great and mighty God. For He is a Holy and Righteous God.

18 Likes

Jesus Bless you!

16 Likes

@Steelet @Sandra @lavender @Joyful @Glen @LorenaBeck @SilenceKnewbetter @Masha @Liza @Kris

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

13 Likes

He is risen indeed. Hallalujah. :pray: :hearts: :latin_cross:

13 Likes

@FormerUser @Gary7 @Alissa @Berg1017 @Ann1 @Bb13 @Giantkiller @wren @EliseAnne @southwestforests

In His Name, be blessed,
Georgia Ruth

9 Likes