🕊 miracle stories

:dove:I was never prescribed the drug that saved my life :dove:

Had cancer that was slow to respond to even Red Devil chemo. The doctor switched me to Ibrance plus a hormonal drug. I took it for three months and the tumor went from being the size of a very large grapefruit to one too small to be measured. The doctors never saw anything like it.

After 3 months, I needed a refill on the hormonal drug. I called the oncology nurse, named the drug. She said it was never prescribed for me. The MD prescribed something else.

The records indicated the drug I was on was one no one gave me. But it was the combo that tamed the tumor. No one knows where that prescription came from. They were joking that well, there’s a blind study we can’t discuss.

(anonymous author)

17 Likes

God takes care of his children :pray::pray:

7 Likes

That is a miracle. God still works miracles today. It would be nice to hear some miracles on this thread from the community. They help lift our spirits.

I’ve had things happen that I knew God was speaking to me. I also had a few close calls that could have been tragic, but for God.

I have story of a word of encouragement I received from God. Several years ago I was really struggling with my business. I didn’t understand what was going on. It was December and I was doing extra cleaning for Christmas. Dr. Charles Stanley was on TV. I was cleaning my CD (music) cases which have over 200 CD’s. They were out of order and I was dusting them and putting them in Alphabetical order. Dr. Charles Stanley was talking about our breakthroughs and how sometimes it takes longer than we expected. I was agreeing, “yes, this is definitely taking longer than I expected”. He said that we have to trust God; He will provide, He will not let us down. I was watching Dr. Charles Stanley as he spoke and I reached out to pick up the next CD to dust it and Dr. Charles Stanley said, “the question is; is what you are waiting for worth the wait?”. At that exact moment, I looked down at my CD and it said “YES”. It was the band “YES”. I just stared at it for while, letting it sink in. I knew that was not a coincidence.
I will never forget that moment.

8 Likes

Great testaments to God’s work today! Apparently miracles run in your family!

3 Likes

No one had hope for me, a homeless heroin addict of 15 years. But then Jesus stepped into my mess and today I am here to tell you that Jesus can step into the most hopeless situation and turn it around for His glory.

Jesus used my journey for a reason. So that others may know that Hope has a name, and that name is Jesus Christ. He came so that we may have life.

Romans 8:28

Much love
Daniela

15 Likes

Wow. Amen! God works His miracles everyday. I have seen too many to count.

3 Likes

Happy tears :dove::dizzy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

During A.A. Allen’s healing revival in Birmingham, AL, a mother from Knoxville brought her son for prayer. David was almost three years old and had been called “the most underdeveloped boy ever born in Tennessee.” He was paralyzed on his right side, blind in one eye, deaf, and mute. He couldn’t even crawl because his limbs were like twisted sticks and his feet were deformed. All total, he had twenty-six major diseases or defects in his body. His mother had been told by one doctor “only God can help your boy now.”

David’s mother took that statement literally. When she heard that Allen would be holding meetings in Birmingham, she knew she had to get there. As a single mother in 1959 with a special-needs child, this was no small task. Although it cost her all she had, she drove the 250 miles alone with her boy to get him to the revival. The Great Physician did not disappoint.

What happened at that meeting in Birmingham is called the “greatest miracle of A.A. Allen’s ministry.” As Allen held the boy in his arms and wept over him, suddenly two bright blue pupils appeared where once there was only the milky-grey of blindness. The boy’s limbs began to morph like putty into the correct shape. His tongue, which had hung out of his mouth limply before, snapped inside his mouth, and he began to call out his first words “Mama! Mama!” And when he caught sight of her, he took his first steps to go embrace his mother. He was completely healed!

However, the Lord did not end there. God wasn’t going to leave anything unfinished. The tent was full of people with significant needs. Spontaneously, with no one praying for them, every person in a wheelchair stood up altogether, totally healed. Every person in a stretcher got up the same way. People began running to the front so they could throw their hearing aids on the altar. Then came the glasses. Then came the walking sticks for the blind. Every single person was healed as the glory of God rested under that tent that night.

Stephen and Susan Hanes

6 Likes

Words escape me. What a beautiful story. Our God is so Awesome. I can hardly wait to get to heaven when everyone will be totally healed with total peace and joy. Thank you for sharing this story and all the others. So inspiring.

3 Likes

Old Jim
I heard a story a long, long time ago about a man who everyone called Old Jim. I cannot remember what city Old Jim lived in. But it was a large city. Old Jim was a homeless man. Most everyone knew of him as being an alcoholic, or an old wino, as some would call him. He didn’t have anything or anybody. He stayed among the homeless in this large city. Sometimes, he would sleep under a bridge, or if he happened to be fortunate enough, he would sleep in the homeless shelter. Old Jim would also frequent the downtown mission most every day. The mission was for the homeless where someone could go in and have something to eat. Of course, the prerequisite was that you would have to stay after eating to hear the mission Pastor preach his sermon for the day.

The Pastor and Old Jim became friends, and the Pastor would always expect Old Jim to be sitting there awaiting the daily sermon. One time, in particular, the Pastor had noticed Old Jim standing in their little sanctuary, and he could hear Old Jim speaking. What Old Jim said, as he was standing before the altar was; Jesus, this is Jim. Jesus, this is Jim. Jesus, this is Jim. He said it three times and left for the day. The Pastor was touched but decided not to interrupt Old Jim. Well, the next day came, and the next one, and the next day came, and there had been no sign of Old Jim. Finally, after about a week and a half, the Pastor of the mission had become concerned and started looking for Old Jim.

Being in a large city meant there were several close-by hospitals where the Pastor could search for the old man. After searching about four hospitals, the Pastor finally found an RN who had taken care of Old Jim. What had happened was, Old Jim had been hit by a car in the downtown area of this city. Old Jim had been taken to the hospital where he died after about three days or so. But Old Jim did not die before telling this RN his story.

About the second day of his hospital stay, the old man’s hospital door opened. And in came a man wearing white, all white. The man had a beard who walked into Old Jim’s room that day. The man in white walked up to Old Jim’s bedside and spoke to him. The man in white told him; Jim, this is Jesus. Jim, this is Jesus. Jim, this is Jesus. He said it to the old man three times like Old Jim had said it in the sanctuary. The old man died the next day but not before he was able to tell his RN the glorious story. Old Jim may have died alone, but he did not die without a Savior. The Pastor was deeply touched. So was I.

I hope none of us would ever feel like we should wait until we felt good enough to seek the Lord. If any of us thought we should wait until we were good enough, it would never happen. None of us are saved by works, but it is by the Blood of the Lamb, Jesus!

Jesus loved Old Jim so much, that He gave His life for him. The Good News is, Jesus gave Himself for you and me as well. Today is the acceptable day to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You ARE somebody in God’s eyes.

I am not perfect and never will be. I will try my best to remember, no matter how hard life may seem, there is always someone, who has had a much more difficult life.

I will remember that Jesus loves you and me so much that He inscribed our names on the nail-pierced palms of His hands.

For God so loved that He…….GAVE!

Isaiah 49:16a
“See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands”.

5 Likes

Hi ,
just wow , Praise the Lord

Rebecca

2 Likes

Agreed. Just WOW!!!. Brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful.
Thanks so much for sharing.
:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

So beautiful!!! There are wonderful people in the world who we never hear about.
So uplifting! Thank you!

1 Like

4 Likes

What an incredible story! Growing up; I had no idea that healings existed, almost like even the church kept it a secret. How different would the world be if everyone heard all the miracles of God that have been taking place all along and even to these last days?
God is Great!

1 Like

I am a miracle only by the grace of God. Jesus snatched me from the devil’s grasp when I was about to end my life. I felt I had no choice I lost it all. I thought I was destined for hell and I should just get it over with. I’m my final desperation I called on Jesus. I will never forget the moment Jesus reached his hand out and pulled me up and filled me with His love. I believed the lie that I was too far gone, that forgiveness wasn’t an option. He actually was there and He forgave me!!! Not a day goes by that I’m not grateful to be rid of demons, addiction to weed and pills, many mental illnesses, psychosis, mental torment, insomnia, seeing Hell, alcoholism, failed physical body, sickness, depression, broken marriage, broken relationship with my kids, suicidal behavior, thoughts of murder, rage, lust, perversion, paranoia, shame, insane fear, self harm, eating disorders, hating men, destructive behavior, sexual abuse trauma, mental hospitals, anxiety, panic attacks, loss of identity, no voice, and a broken heart. He traded all that for peace, joy, acceptance, confidence, sweet sleep, clear mind, adoption, understanding, grace and love. I thank the Lord everyday for redemption that only He could give.

I encountered Him in my bedroom. I saw the angel of the Lord and I felt my chin touched and my head lifted. I was healed, filled with the Holy Spirit and touched in His glory. God is real!!! I am brought to tears daily by his miracles. He restored it all and then some. My health, family, brain, relationships, marriage, self worth, identity, love for people, all restored by the shed blood of Jesus. No more shame!! He added more and more blessing just to show His love. You too can repent and be forgiven, healed and delivered by the one true God who loves and cares. Accept Jesus, the only way to the Father. What God will do for one He will do for all.

Repent and turn away from sin . Give away the old dead things of this world and let Jesus clean you up. Pray, Heavenly and Almighty God, I come before you humbled and sorrowful, aware of my sin, and ready to repent. Lord, forgive me for I have sinned before you. Wash away my sin, purify me, and help me to turn from this sin. Lead me to walk in your way instead, leaving behind my old life and starting a new life in you.

Mathew 11:28
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Isaiah 61:7
7 Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.

2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Lauren Lawson

4 Likes

George Müller is said to have read the Bible more than 200 times, many of which on his knees. Before his death, asked by a reporter what he would still like to do, he, on his knees, replied, “To read more of the Bible because I know too little about the excellence of Christ.”

This was an Evangelical Christian, director of the Ashley Down orphanage in Bristol, England, where he cared for 10,024 orphans throughout his life based on God’s promise found in Psalm 68:5 “God is a Father to the orphans them"

Known as a figure wholly involved in the education of the children he cared for, he was even accused of providing an education beyond the usual norm for those times. He founded 117 schools that offered Christian education to 120,000 children, many of them without parents.

He said, “If I, a poor man, can build and administer an orphanage without asking anyone for money or assistance, only through prayer and faith, this, together with the blessing of the Lord, could encourage God’s children in faith, being, also a powerful testimony to the unbelievers about existence of God. "

The famous writer Charles Dickens himself visited the parliaments of George Müller to see himself the treatment offered to children. Dickens was so impressed that he wrote articles for several newspapers, an advertisement money can’t buy.

Thus, even after the age of 70, Müller traveled intensely, reaching 42 countries, speaking even to White House authorities, sharing with others his rich experience with God.

On the day of Müller’s funeral, the Bristol factories shut down. Thousands of people came to pay their last respects to the man who was transformed by God from a thief who betrayed his closest friends, to a man who put himself at God’s disposal and raised the equivalent of 180 million dollars would through prayer and faith in Jesus.

Müller wrote of his conversion: “When I surrendered myself totally to God, the love of money was gone, the love of a home was gone, the affection of wealth was gone, the Love of worldly things was gone. God has become my everything I found everything in Him, there is nothing else I wanted. And I stayed with Him, a happy man, a very happy man, seeking to only accomplish the things of God."

Many more lives have been transformed because of Müller’s faith and courage. Even if he is no longer among us, the work initiated by him still exists, and Müller’s message echoes today: “God is real, He is a God in whom you can trust!”

“It is sufficient to trust in the living God, Müller said, “and not worry about earthly things, for the beginning of worry is the end of faith; and the beginning of faith is the end of worry.”

2 Likes

I was thrift shopping for dorm stuff. The cashier appeared to be one of the most unhappy, maddest people ever. I was six people deep in the line and it seemed like she got more and more exasperated with each passing customer.

She was especially incensed when one of my unmarked items needed a price check. It sent this poor woman toppling right over the edge and I bore the brunt of her fall.

But as she rang up my items, I felt a little tingle in my spirit. A soul nudge.

I tried to bargain with Jesus and told him that the extra little bit of cash in the back side of my wallet was not meant for her. It surely should go to someone sweeter and kinder, more deserving, or at least appreciative maybe. Not someone downright mean and angry.

But God did not budge. Nor did the tingle.

The human heart is our very best compass. It rarely leads us astray.

So I paid my bill and reluctantly found the backside of my wallet. I slipped her some cash as she handed me my receipt.

She was caught off-guard by the gesture.

She gripped the folded bill with one hand and paused. Then slid her mask down with the other hand. Her loud, stern voice got quiet when she whispered a single word: “Why?” To which I answered two words back: “Soul nudge.”

There was another pause. A brief reckoning of sorts. When she grabbed my hand and held on, I was the one caught off-guard. “Today’s my 75th birthday and ain’t nobody called me. Not my sister. Not none of my kids. None these people here. Nobody. Nothing. I don’t think I can remember ever being so sad. Ain’t nobody even remember it’s my birthday.”

I felt the tingle again. And looked up into the buzzing, broken ballast of the light fixture above us in this old warehouse. Like Jesus is some pie-in-the-sky that we might see if we look hard enough. The light flickered. “Somebody remembered,” I said. While I did not see Jesus, that small soul nudge told me that He saw her.

She bit her bottom lip when her eyes threatened to leak. And I noticed a deep hurt and sweet humility under the figurative and physical mask she wore underneath her chin.

We all have our masks, don’t we?

The birthday news had made its way beside me and two more customers connected. Talk is cheap and words seem too few—until they aren’t. There was a small chorus of chirping happy birthdays. She just stood there, patting her heart and taking it all in. The words penetrated. Anger dissipated. Hope manifested. The tingle became tangible.

We just never know what someone else may be navigating or battling. Things are not always as they seem.

We are living in an upside down world right now. We may be tempted to return hatefulness with hate. To retaliate. To alienate. To trade out judgment for Grace. But there’s a better way.

I thought I needed dorm stuff today. Turns out I needed reminding – – maybe you do too?
Let’s be slow to judge. And quick to obey. Trust the Holy Spirit to lead the way.

The human heart, guided by Love, will not lead you astray.

4 Likes