Mother in hospice, Covid restricted, please pray

My heart breaks for you, I’m so sorry about the loss of your mom!*** It’s only heartbreaking for those left behind :broken_heart: May the Lord comfort you & your family!*** Your beautiful message is an encouragement!!! May we all be with the Lord soon :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you Cindy. So much… I am so grateful she is with the Lord and not suffering. I’m grateful I could be with her as she entered His kingdom. I have suffered great losses this past year…. Abd I just want to go home. I’m so tired. Thank you for lifting my family.

5 Likes

Thank you so much… it’s the only thing besides Jesus that is sustaining me.

2 Likes

Thank you, Ken. It’s so hard to watch him in such pain. I will certainly tell him you are praying for him. God bless you.

5 Likes

Lifting many, many prayers for them and for you. It is absolute insanity how you (and they) are being treated. There are “breakthrough” cases all over the world. 80% of new cases in Israel are fully vaccinated.

What a sad, sad state of affairs. All for a jab that by definition is NOT a vaccine. Don’t give up the fight for what is right for your family

God Bless, dear sister

4 Likes

Thank you, Liza…. Yes, this world holds nothing, looking forward to glory. :heart::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you… they “temporarily” have lifted the restrictions for me where dad is mourning…. While I am glad, it also makes me so angry… now, after losing my mom, it’s ok for me, the “disease carrier” to come traipsing through the nursing facility??
:pensive: All the time I could have spent in their presence without PPE and barriers?
I’ll just try to concentrate on the fact I can go to his room now. Thank all of you for praying. I am so grateful for you all. :pray:t2:

9 Likes

It’s hard, so the only thing I will pray for you

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your journey, your story and your struggles, frustrations, loss and joys with us. I can relate on so many levels, and your testimony feels helpful to me in my time of grief as well. My brother was in the hospital last week, and only one of our parents could go in to visit him (even though we all live together under the same roof! Plus, my mom and dad are “vaccinated”, so was my brother). Therefore, my dad was not allowed to see him (only my mom), and when my brother passed away on Thursday, he was all alone. Admittedly, I did spend some time very angry at these insane and non-sensical c-19 restrictions from the hospital, but God is good and helped me let it go. Only God could give me the strength to let it go. I’ll continue to lift you up in prayer.

5 Likes

Hi my dear sister in Christ all my love to you. I work in aged care in Australia. I read through your prayer request and it truly broke my heart. Please know that your mother’s words and confusion was not hers but her illness. I was joyful to read that she has gone home to be with Jesus. I am just curious, was your father vaccinated? Is it possible to take him home with you and look after him rather than be separated, emotionally tortured and discriminated against? I have been given a deadline at work to be vaccinated. I will be leaving but in the meantime it’s hard. It’s breaking me, the grief I feel. Watching as slowly my dear residents pass away. Other nurses know that there have been many losses but they don’t realise why. I have seen more losses in the last few months than I have in years. They go to hospital and don’t often come back. Some pass away in the facility but I think that there is some orchestration in this so as not to trigger awareness and gov regulations. I hold your hand and join with you in prayer. May Jesus call us home soon. :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Nicole, it really is.

@DanielleZ oh my sweet sister, I’m so sorry that you lost your brother, and under these maddening circumstances. It’s heartbreaking in a normal situation… but the added stress because of the restrictions is insanity to a grieving heart.
I pray you and your parents have moments where you feel Jesus so close, that there is no mistake He is holding you. :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

@Melsa Dear sister, thank you for all the care you give to so many aging elders… thank you for the ones that even are unable to tell you.
Both of my parents have been in poor health for over 8 years. They were both at home until they ran out of money to have 24 hour care, and they both became wheelchair bound with 2 person assist.
I am no evidence of disease from aggressive breast cancer, and have many health battles. I cannot even push their wheelchair. That unfortunately makes it so I cannot be a hands on caregiver.
Praying for the Lord to take me, or the rapture to happen. Either way is good for me. :pray:t2:

1 Like