Moving from an unholy living arrangement

Aloha Saints,
I’m asking for prayer. Right now, I live on Oahu’s West Side in an unholy environment. It’s a daily spiritual battle. I’m looking to move with my year old dog (trained& housebroken). Praying the Lord guides me to the place He will have me.

If anyone knows of a roommate situation for me and my small trained dog, or a rental, let me know.

I know there’s more pressing things to pray about but I’m asking for prayer.
Mahalo for reading,
Blue

21 Likes

Praying for you!

2 Likes

Thank you, Bern! :blue_heart::latin_cross:

1 Like

Luke 12:7
7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Praying for a lit path Brother.

5 Likes

Appreciate that, thank you, Jason!

Father God, you know this situation. First, we thank you for the companionship of pets and how comforting they can be during troubled times. Second, we look forward to hearing about your provision for a perfect place to live, a place of safety and where your name can be lifted high by this fellow believer. Thank you that even now you are putting all things together to work for good. In Jesus name, Amen.

6 Likes

This is perfect. Trying to organize my thoughts and pray, but you articulated so beautifully what I couldn’t. Thank you, @Nalberts :latin_cross::blue_heart:
Blessings & gratitude for taking time out of your day!

1 Like

Father God, in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, Please meet the needs of your child as he faithfully seeks to honor You in his living situation. You are such a good Father and I know that you provide when we ask for YOUR good and perfect WILL to be accomplished in and through us. We pray Matthew 19:29 “And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.“ and Matthew 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.“ over this situation. You are our Jehovah Jirah-our Lord God provider. Amen. :latin_cross:

4 Likes

Prayers to you that you find a better living arrangement. I’m on the dry side as well. :cactus:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your beautiful prayer, @ALIYAH :latin_cross::blue_heart:

Thanks @Peacemercy! Appreciate it.

1 Like

We’re praying you and your fur kid find a place to live where you are equally yolked. Our Lord can do it!

1 Like

Thank you for your prayers @FormerMsCohen :latin_cross::blue_heart:

Jesus gave me a father figure here on earth when I didn’t have one. If the Lord can give me a surrogate dad, He can surely give you a home!

1 Like

Really? That’s wonderful and I praise Jesus for the blessing he gave you! Appreciate your sharing - it made me smile. :slightly_smiling_face::blue_heart::latin_cross:

I was rereading your prayer and the reference to Matthew 5:6 gave me great comfort! Thank you for taking time out to post. And I ask our mighty King/Heavenly Father to bestow a special blessing upon you, my sister in Christ.
Thank you, and everyone for sharing in my burden and offering your prayers. :latin_cross::blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m glad. I needed to make some time to come back n check for prayer requests.
I left a bad situation several years ago. Absolutely the most amazing place-you wouldn’t even believe me if I told you-But I came to realize how far I had fallen from my faith and I was very unhappy, no matter how hard I tried to believe otherwise. God knew. And He snatched me out of the lion’s jaws. He doesn’t always provide the way we would like, but He provides us with what He knows we need. After all the mistakes I’ve made by not allowing the Holy Spirit to guide me, I don’t ever want to make another decision without Him. I pray your search is fruitful. May it soon come to pass that we will all be in our new home-where He is. :pray:t3:

3 Likes