My Brother has covid-19 in ICU

Dear beloved family in Christ,

Please pray for my brother Thome in ICU with covid, we live in Pretoria - South Africa. Thome loves our Lord and Saviour. He is 49 years old and has a beautiful wife and 3 young kids.

Thome has been admitted to hospital a little more than a week ago. He has been on oxygen for the last week and today the doctor said to his wife that he is not happy with his progress. He is really struggling, and his spirit is down.

He has not taken the vax and has been ridiculed because of it.

Pray for a miracle.
Pray that God will sustain him and us and that we will not lose the joy we have in Him.

Liesl

42 Likes

Praying

6 Likes

Praying :pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes

Ask if they will give him some hydroxychloroquine.

6 Likes

Unfortunately not allowed.

Our only hope is in God to protect him

7 Likes

This is a sad story but I am so thankful that he is saved and knows the Lord.

That being said this is one more example of how very important it is to get on this early at the first signs of sniffle with the protocols listed here…

Flccc alliance website.

Prayers for this family and quite frankly for all of us

4 Likes

We are praying now.!. Give him grapefruit juice it’s a nature version of the hydroxy. And give him Zinc with it. Please try this it has worked for others. They shouldn’t refuse him juice and Zinc is a standard vitamin.

7 Likes

Dear Lord ,
we agree with the prayers before you and mask for healing , we ask you keep
him fighting and not give up . We also
ask you comfort his wife and kids . we
pray in Jesus name amen

4 Likes

Thank you for praying an this advice. I am sure they will allow grapefruit juice and Zinc!

4 Likes

Good morning,

Thank you everyone for praying - please continue to lift Thome up before our Heavenly Father.
The word says that the fervent prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective James 5v16. It is comforting to know that there are people praying around the world.

My brother’s family all had covid. From the onset of this disease Thome and his family did follow a protocol that included ivermectin and zinc. We have a family doctor that was willing to prescribe it. She is a child of the most High.

Thome has been very outspoken against the jab and I believe that this is an evil attack on him. But God!
In South Africa many of our friends are vaccinated. His family in law has been vaccinated. In hospital a young doctor has scolded him for using ivermectin and not being vaccinated. One of the nurses told his wife that all of the severe cases in ICU are from the unvaccinated.

Please pray that God will nullify the curses spoken against him. That He will nullify the wrong medicine used.

God, please protect Thome under your wings while he is forced to lie on his stomach in hospital.
Your word says: He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Ps 91v4.
Cover him with the shield of faith and comfort him with your closeness - "In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one.”

Liesl

18 Likes

I will pray for your brother. I am speechless about the fact that I hear of many cases of younger people with Covid 19 in the ICU…

I feel that I get anxious during the last days and even thinking of getting the vax…

I pray in Jesus Name your brother will experience a huge improvement and full recovery for his whole body, that his lungs can breath again without help and that he feels Gods power in him!

Ann :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Ann.

I pray for you too. We are all anxious. May our God, our Abba guard over us!

“Adonai will guard you against all harm; he will guard your life.” Tehillim (Psa)‬ ‭121:7‬ ‭

8 Likes

Lord Jesus, I pray for your complete healing and restoration of Liesl’s brother. Please strengthen him, protect him, and heal him so that he can return to leading his family and raising his children in the way of the Lord. In Jesus’s name, Amen.

9 Likes

Heavenly Father,

touch Thome in Jesus’s sweetest name. :heart::pray:

5 Likes

Good morning!

God in his mercy has brought a turning point in Thome’s vitals yesterday.
He is still in ICU but he feels much better and his oxygen levels and vitals have improved!

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
Ps 27:1

Liesl

19 Likes

Thank You Father for Thome’s improvement. We ask that You will continue to heal him and that he will fully recover, For Your Glory, Lord and for Thome’s benefit. May he live to praise and bring honor to You. In Jesus Precious and Mighty name we plead, Amen.

7 Likes

Heaven Father, I ask for healing for your servant in South Africa and comforting for his dear family. Lord we love you and worship your Holy name. Please wrap your arms around your people worldwide living under evil governments and guide us every step of the way, until the return of your son Jesus Christ. In His Holy name. Amen.

9 Likes

Praise God for Thome’s improvement. Praying he will continue to improve with great oxygen levels and strong vitals.

In Jesus’ name,

amen

7 Likes

Bid vir julle Liesl in die Naam van YAHSHUA. Peet du Toit ook van Pretoria. Seënwense.

5 Likes

Good morning,

Thome is still fighting by there is improvement and God is good! He has lifted his spirit and ours as well.

I quote Ps 139v16 as a comfort to all of us; Know that God has the final say.
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all my days were written in Your book and ordained for me before one of them came to be.

L

11 Likes