My But God story with an Amazon C.S. Rep

Oh my thank you so much for sharing‼️
Praising the Lord as well & praying for Anthony :grin::raised_hands:brought tears to my eyes as well !!!
We serve an awesome God
Now there’s 10001 reasons for our hearts to find ( sing)Bless the Lord! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Amen, Melanie. It was one of the most touching experiences of my life. My Bible study is now praying for Anthony and I am praying for him as well. Praying everyone who reads it will lift Anthony in prayer.

6 Likes

Thank you. That song is awesome!

2 Likes

This is wonderful!!!
Just a question…not for any glory to me AT ALL… did you get into the Keith Green search after my post when I posted some of his songs…just want to know if the trail started here?
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Wow wow Wow!!!Now I have tears!!!

1 Like

I find it so amazing that so many of us rejoice when just ONE more soul comes into the fold…We know the angels rejoice.
How amazing it is going to be when we get to heaven!!!

2 Likes

Amazing! praise God I was really touched by your story :hibiscus::pray:

3 Likes

Kina, I am sorry. Don’t know where that came from!

2 Likes

Amen, Kina. amen.

2 Likes

Hi Rita… Enjoy the fellowship.
lol From Kariena…

1 Like

Me too!
I love Keith Green! My mom used to listen to him when I was growing up and I love him so much! Actually last night I just listened to “the Lord is my shepherd” (psalm 23) as I laid my head down.
The Lord has given me the position of a worship leader at my church here in Kingston, and Keith has greatly impacted me in how I worship lead. Much of my church is asleep, but I pray that the Lord will anoint me and use me as His vessel and bring many into the Kingdom.
Here’s the last time I led. Please pray for my church and anyone who tunes in, that they would feel the presence of the Holy Spirit close beside them. As we know time is running out and there is a great spiritual battle happening for souls. Let’s keep standing firm and letting the Lord Jesus be our guide!
Also please pray for my husband. He has submitted one of pastor JD’s exemptions and I believe that the decision might have already been made or will be made today or tomorrow. I don’t want him to get the shot, but he is newer to Christ (he surrendered during this time of uncertainty) and he isn’t strong enough to stand. I am praying and believing that the Lord will fight for him and make a way where there doesn’t seem to be a way!
Please if you could all join me in praying for him. That He would feel the Lord Jesus beside him and that He would feel strong because the Lord is lifting him.

Blessings and such an amazing testimony! May we all be willing everyday to be the Lord’s hand and feet, vessels unto honourable use! I am praying for Anthony! The Lord used you mightily sister!!! Praise His holy name!!!
Much love to you all!
And for pastor JD Farag and pastor Tom Hughes (hope for our time), Jan Markell (olive tree ministries), pastor Jack Hibbs and countless others who are standing for the Lords truth and for Hos righteousness. How amazing is it to be here for such a time as this!
Thank you for sharing!
Hallelujah! The Lord is still on His throne!!!

2 Likes

Yes, Kina, I absolutely did! I listened to them on your post and went looking to buy it on Amazon and therefore, you were the one that the Holy Spirit used to lead me to Anthony!!! Thank you, dear sister!!! I find it amazing that it is so much easier to witness to strangers than to family. I tried talking to my granddaughter about Jesus again and she just blew me off again. I told her when Jesus raptures the church, her toddler son would be taken and she just did not want to hear anything about that.

2 Likes

Jewell, Keith did his work on earth and the Father brought him and 2 of his children Home. Amazing testimony from his wife too.

Father God, I raise Jewell’s church fellowship to You and all our fellow believers who are asleep in this time when they need to wake up and see JESUS, on His Throne! Father, also those who are refusing to even hear about You, Lord I ask that You wake them up and snatch them from the fire before it is too late!
Help Jewell to choose just the right songs with the message that can open their hearts. Let the Holy Spirit rule over sleeping believers and wake them up to Your amazing love and steadfast mercy. Wake the church, Father God! They are Your people, grafted into the family of God. Rebuke Satan, Father, and soften their hard crusty hearts. Make all of us have baby skin on our hearts; just as Keith Green said when introducing his song, Oh Lord, You’re Beautiful. Please, Father, through the Holy Spirit, let holy fire rain down on all of us and give us back our first love. Let us all awaken and be the church you want us to be. Thank You, Father God in the blessed name of jesus. amen.

2 Likes

So true…no one listened to Jesus in Nazareth…He was just Joseph the carpenter’s son…

We are all just either :

Mom…Everyone knows that she is NOT perfect
Dad…ditto
Grandparents …ditto
Children…ditto
Teachers…ditto
etc…

Strangers are often the best witnesses…
:blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom:

2 Likes

That is how I find it to be.

2 Likes

What a beautiful testimony. Thank you so much for sharing.

2 Likes

Praise Jesus! Thank you for sharing this…but God

2 Likes

PsalmsWay, thank you. Our God is so amazing and He uses anyone who is willing to bring others to Himself. I cannot get my own family to listen, but God will bring someone else to them and they will have a but God moment just for them.

1 Like